Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

One Sided Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sided Love (354 Views)

What Is Her Plan, One-sided Love From A Student / "My Diary" A Secret Write Up About My Crush( One Sided Love) / A One-sided Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Sided Love by Beets(f): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
A friend of mine asked me to advice her on something but i am confused as i dont know exactly what to tell her.....

she is been dating a guy for the past 2years and they both are not staying in d same state so its kind of a distance relationship but they see often.
Anytime they are together, they dont argue or have any misunderstanding but as soon as they are not together, the bf always flare up on lil things and wont call till she finally decides to call him back and if she doesnt call him first after any misunderstanding, then the guy wont call....he doesnt know how to say sorry even if he is wrong...
something happened recently...said they were chatting and he was sounding worried so she asked what was wrong with him n he shunned her off telling her he s not in d mood to talk bla bla bla, she called him d next day and he picked up n later chatted him that he should have talk to her when he got bk in d mood to talk but he took it for something else too and that its not everything she can know...he didnt call her n she didnt call him too but after 2wks, she decided to call him n he didnt pick her calls n when he finally did, she asked y he didnt pick her call and he told her he doesnt feel like picking her call......what should she do?

The thing is i always read that its very difficult for a lady to say sorry to her man even if she is wrong but reverse is this case...Anyways, i told her to chill and let him be....
Re: One Sided Love by gabinogem(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
No one deserves such treatment... maybe he's tired of the relationship. people most times act that way when they are tired of their relationship....she should gradually find a way to move on.
Re: One Sided Love by funshint(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
If dating can be this way then wonder how the marriage will be like?!

(1) (Reply)

My Lover Cheated Severally In The Past: Will He Cheat On Me Too? / Lagos Fashion Group Chat / Ladies, 10 Ways To Be Irresistible To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.