Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (78252 Views)

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by ofuonyebi: 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
i hope this Ekiti loud mouth looter will not end up in jail at last like ibori

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by seighapaul(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
For what all about to say, I know many will insult me, call me names but I don't mind...

That signboard Fayose is carry is "PHOTOSHOPED" and created to send a false message.

You can zoom the image and clinically compare the various images...it was photoshoped. Am surprised every single person here was fooled by the image.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by ghuzy01: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
MetroBaba1:
After The Reggae Comes The Blues.

If You Know, You Know

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by CaptainFM1: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Atiku must create ministry of entertainment, and appoint either Fayose or Dino Melaye!
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kingosytex:
well done fayose!!

remember your date with the efcc, don't panick. saraki survived the efcc, you too can

Your LIFELESS president case will be worse than anything ever seen before...
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by akinbode1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thank You oshokomole for your service.....Ekiti people appreciate you
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thank you for allowing me steal your money over a period of eight yearsgrin

Fayose is going to be in jail for a very long time. Except maybe if Atiku wins he might get an early release. . . .
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Sleekfingers: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
Buhari should focus on the oncoming election...fayose matter is a minor case...

After you have won...then you can now start squeezing his balls
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by servercodes001: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=Strangebuttrue post=72060790][/quote]

You're olodo
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by israelmao(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
They we said we have rejected you but I want say we still love you.Fayose my main G!
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by bigtt76(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Drama King grin

Gossiplover:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State on the street of Ado-Ekiti Saturday evening to say Thank You and Goodbye to the good people of Ekiti State.

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by BlaQJeeZ: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Saraki never survive them

They’re waiting for the tailor to finish sowing his prison cloth.

it's not new to him. He was arrested during OBJ time. He has the got to face the damn one sided efcc........Oshokamole man with big God
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by PVC2019(f): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Notin last forever
Peter d rock always remember this, not even your persecutors. You will be missed
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Omeokachie:
Peter the rock.

Oshokomale

Irunmole to nje jollof rice.

.. on the dinning table of EFCC by this time next week.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by 1972xy: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
Time up ! The fish has lost its waters. Omo eni a wi fun oba je o gbo.
The game is over. Kuje is waiting and preparing for your arrival. Dariye is waiting to receive you.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by olusegzy01(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
ezegold4we:
Igbos are master winners when it comes to presidential elections ,forget regional politics,

voted for mko abiola, he won
Vote for shagari,he won
Voted for Obasanjo, he won,
voted for yaradua, he won,
Voted for Jonathan,he won,
supported Trump,he won,
voting for Atiku and he will surely win.
OGa stop fooling yourself ,your mumu never do #IstandwithPMB..I'm a #NPOWER Beneficiary .oya huge transfer and kill yourself if I vote for BUhari/Osinbajo 2019-2023 lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by femijohn21(m): 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Night has passed, and it's a new day. Let them beware even if they use 20 years in power, it will surely come to an end one day. Posterity of Ekiti will judge if you have done well while in the corridor of power.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by kenoz(m): 11:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
I'm Gonna miss this man
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by JobNoticer: 12:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Watin him want this time....

Congrats Peter Obi.

Supply Chain RECRUITMENT - Salary= N300,000

Salary range is a gross of N300,000 monthly

Method of Application

See more details

JOIN OUR JOB VACANCY GROUP NOW
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Rseven(m): 1:25am On Oct 14, 2018
I love dis man..
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by supereagle(m): 2:47am On Oct 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will miss this man.

At a time, the weekly entertainment from this man kept not only Nairaland filled with laughter,but also he entertained a lot of Nigeria families.

Sadly, the only entertainer we have now is Dino Maleye. I saw a video of that one wiping Saraki's chair for juju,while singing in the Senate.

You just can't make the things these guys do up.

You have the dancing Senator Adeleke.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Nathayas: 4:48am On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

See how he humble now. Chai !
Even the ipobians that used to hail him for attacking pmb have rejected him . Poor Fayose embarassed
See who is talking, you who will be digraced out of office very soon
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Ooduavoice: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Even the ipobians that used to hail him for attacking pmb have rejected him . Poor Fayose embarassed

common shut your gutter trap.

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by enemyofprogress: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2018
Prison 75% loading
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

outline his crimes for them again pls...Just to be sure u aren't a robot...Plz type 0419odoyo1 before ur comment please***�����
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by shugabasbn: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2018
See how they make him obsolete
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by femeritus: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Why is he saying goodbye? Is he going to jail?
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Nothing will happen to Fayose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.