Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (78424 Views)

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nothing will happen to Fayose.
Who ask you?
Who said something will happen to him?
You dy craze?
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by uchwar1: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

See how he humble now. Chai !
Even the ipobians that used to hail him for attacking pmb have rejected him . Poor Fayose embarassed
i believe u mutter "ipob" in your dreams.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
uchwar1:
i believe u mutter "ipob" in your dreams.
I believe you’re a clown.
Are you stupid?
Igbos are terrorists and bastards
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by uchwar1: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I believe you’re a clown.
Are you stupid?
Igbos are terrorists and bastards
hmmm! loud mouth, can you define terrorism. I pray your hatred for Igbos shouldn't kill u
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
uchwar1:
hmmm! loud mouth, can you define terrorism. I pray your hatred for Igbos shouldn't kill u
Hatred for igbos?
Wtf?
Who mentioned anything like Igbo?
Who are you to decide what to hate for me? Are you sure you’re ok?
Igbos are terrorists and bastards cheesy
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Ayobami7(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) / General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo) / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.