Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos (78264 Views)

'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi's Convoy Kills Police Officer During Rally In Ekiti (PHOTOS) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by KingKingKing: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Two of the most hated politicians in South West are FAYOSE AND FEMI FANI KAYODE!

BYE BYE TO THE MOST USELESS EKITI STATE GOVERNOR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by contigiency(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will miss this man.

At a time, the weekly entertainment from this man kept not only Nairaland filled with laughter,but also he entertained a lot of Nigeria families.

Sadly, the only entertainer we have now is Dino Maleye. I saw a video of that one wiping Saraki's chair for juju,while singing in the Senate.

You just can't make the things these guys do up.

I Know you very well, you do also miss a madman.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by contigiency(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
KingKingKing:
Two of the most hated politicians in South West are FAYOSE AND FEMI FANI KAYODE!

BYE BYE TO THE MOST USELESS EKITI STATE GOVERNOR

You can say that again.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by 8stargeneral: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
I will miss him on nairaland, go we dey ur back,efcc will not do u any harm grin grin grin.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Rexnegro(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
femo122:
grin the jagaban of ekiti...
tah who dash am

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by AngelicBeing: 8:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will miss this man.

At a time, the weekly entertainment from this man kept not only Nairaland filled with laughter,but also he entertained a lot of Nigeria families.

Sadly, the only entertainer we have now is Dino Maleye. I saw a video of that one wiping Saraki's chair for juju,while singing in the Senate.

cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Afamed: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
There is time for everything. Time to eat, time to talk, time to cut ponmo in the market, time to loot and perhaps time to report to EFCC. And there could be another time to relax at Kirikiri maximum prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by CYMERX(f): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2018
So is true that ppl did not turned on for fayose's dinner party &
he has decided to do it in a street form to carry everyone along

This reminds me about one Rich man in the bible that organized a party for d dignitaries, & they didn't showed up, & d street ppl were later brother to come & eat in other for d food not 2b wasted

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by hucienda: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
D1 & Only Oshokomole. The People's Man. The People's Governor.

You bestrode the political arena in Ekiti like a collusus. You dined with kings and were down, straight up, with the common man. You love your people and they love you.

I wish you the best in your future endeavours sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by ModsWillKillNL: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
Goodbye Oshoko
How you wish today should never come... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by CYMERX(f): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
So is true that ppl did not turned on for fayose's dinner party &
he has decided to do it in a street form to carry everyone along

This reminds me about one Rich man in the bible that organized a party for d dignitaries, & they didn't showed up, & d street ppl were later brot to come & eat in other for d food not 2b wasted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
jail awaits this MOFO

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Kingosytex(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Saraki never survive them

They’re waiting for the tailor to finish sowing his prison cloth.

that means efcc has to inform the tailor to make additional clothes for tiffnubu, amaechi, akpabio, okoroawusa and others.

u think saraki is weakling? he knows all their secrets, he will spit fire and all of them will go down 2geda
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
It shows that power don't last for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Efcc don lay ambush

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by olufolarin2222: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
Osoko the voice of the voiceless
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Collyno82(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
saintjimos:
MAY GOD BLESS HIM ACCORDING TO HIS WORKS
Amen,,, and the best comment of the year award goes to you
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by ezegold4we: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
Igbos are master winners when it comes to presidential elections ,forget regional politics,

voted for mko abiola, he won
Vote for shagari,he won
Voted for Obasanjo, he won,
voted for yaradua, he won,
Voted for Jonathan,he won,
supported Trump,he won,
voting for Atiku and he will surely win.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by harley88(m): 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I will miss dis man for being outspoke during d previous election.. He stand out among to rest to me.. PDP need him for the forthcoming election.

For those who said then dat Buhari will deal with him when his immunity expired, they can now be on queue for the drama unfold.

Oga your English no be here oo

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by olufolarin2222: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Se na today Effc dey call people. Na starting we dey here we no dey here finishing
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
post=72060916:

Keep sleeping and dreaming. It is allowed!

Remember, save this post as a reminder.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by 12345baba(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
This man funny.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by rusher14: 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Not even Temitemi1 wishing him goodbye.

grin
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Macon1212: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
I thought is in pain again
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Ganamustgo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
I will miss dis man for being outspoke during d previous election.. He stand out among to rest to me.. PDP need him for the forthcoming election.

For those who said then dat Buhari will deal with him when his immunity expired, they can now be on queue for the drama unfold.

Your English can cause volcanic eruption.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
Who will now speak for the voiceless? Fayose will be missed sad
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Afamed: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Who will now speak for the voiceless? Fayose will be missed sad
Fayose only spoke for his pocket while in power. Don't be deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
Afamed:
Fayose only spoke for his pocket while in power. Don't be deceived.
And Buhari is speaking for the masses?
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by Afonja007: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will miss this man.

while yout president keep disgracing 200 million Nigerians all over the world,a man who don't know what inclusive government meant, a man who love cow more than human life ,Lord lugard it won't be well with you ,

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by idonhammer: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:
So after serving Ekiti ppl for years he should return the money he stole and go empty hands? abeg fear God,where man dey work na dia him dey chop.
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by AdonaiAluminium: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
Farewel Oshoko the great man

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs ,water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc
Re: Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos by hateme777: 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I didn't support Fayose but we will also bid bye bye to the corrupt "saint" Buhari come 2019.

Mr Oka the meaning of Oka in Yoruba language is Python. So just be careful, just your ancestors named you Python very soon you will do the Python dance 3, the shaku shaky style. Just because Nnmandi KANU did magic and disappeared, dose not mean Buhari will do it.

Buhari realized almost too late that Igbo's carry a curse of bad luck since they killed Sir Abubakar Tafabalewa in cold blood. PMB twice choose Igbo's as VP's and he failed just like Ojukwu failed, just like N. KANU failed, the 1st time his VP was idiagbon he succeeded in the 1983 coup, when he choose Osibanjo he won the election.

So wishing his failure is like mocking Atiku, knowingly his VP has brought him bad luck, no victory at the polls for Igbos pigs. Sai Baba till 2023. Lastly are Igbos going to vote during the 2019 election ?. For we have intelligence report no referendum no election come 2019 for Igbos pigs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day / Ministerial List: Amaechi, Fayemi, Fashola Fail Security Screening-NigerianPilot / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.