Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked (33463 Views)

Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by JuanDeDios: 7:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
Atiku should bear in mind, SE politics is a different terrain devoid of leaders and kings, these supposed leaders advising him cant even dictate for their extended families talk more of SE.

He would loose the whole of SE/SS if he reverses his decision for a less credible SE candidate as he has opted his VP from the region.
What makes Obi credible?
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by nototribalist: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2018
cashkid:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

even if North Korea is looking for him, we're all atikulated right now. We want a president that will stay at home and help you, not the one that sees presidency as a way to pay his medical bills in the so-called US and UK

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Bloody Mofos
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2018
[quote author=JuanDeDios post=72068499]
What makes Obi credible?[/quote

Please raise one allegation against him, or an organization he governed and accused of crime.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by funshint(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

Why dont he pick okorocha? Who would decamp at the slightest whisper.
Who is talking about #Okorocha here??
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by klax(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
But when would my people learn Why are we so confused as a race We cry marginalization now vice presidential given and war began among ourselves. Pls what is exactly igbo people problem for God sake. When this slip out of our hand the next we will be shouting is biafra nonsense.

Where are those chest beater a r s e holes saying igbo are united now proof the unity? Honestly I *Don* my cap for Yoruba people a lot these people 're just too much they understand each other, nothing like fight to finish in their blood, easily settle their scores and move on, very united when it matters I respect you guys with utmost pride sometime I jealous this them constructively but see my own people just VP slot war has broken out already. Really sorry.

They will come here now to call me Afonja instead for them to put aside the useless ego and chest beating madness and use their brain Mbanu they won't.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Ijaya123: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Olukat:
Atiku shocked the greediest of SE politicians! grin grin
Peter Obi is the answer to SE presidency.
The new Nigeria is here in 2019 Atiku leads Obi follows shocked
AtikulatedObi shocked

It is now official. Igbos are now slaves to Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Chukazu: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
omokab:
See igbo that said they are eying the position of highest autority of the country. Give igbo money to share.Or pposition like this , and see fight. Compare this one to when when tinubu/apc picked osinbajo and see the tribe that are more united and know what they are in doing in politics .

Disagreement doesn't me lack of Unity , it means we are free minded.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Obas101(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
awelekiti:
The answer is simple. It's because the era of northern block votes which determine who leads the country is long gone. Jonathan won in other reqiions in 2011, except in the north. All theu meed im tje north is the percentage votes and not a winning vote. Kwakwanso,tambuwal and co can always secure that for atiku. He will win massively in the south east, South South and in the entire north central which is predominantly pdp. South West will support atiku because were tired of the apc lies and backward development likewise the region where he hails frpm. If you say atikulooted, what would you say of bola tinubu and leader who has mortgaged our state or rotimi amaechi, who sucked rivers dry, or elrufai, who almost sold the entire land in Abuja as fct minister. When pointing a finger of corruption to atiku, don't spare elrufai who was the BPP Chairman during obj administration. All of them are the same but atiku is just better than them all.
If you are not staying in the north don't conclude on what you think. I'm from North Central.. not hausa yoruba or igbo and I can assure you this region has Buharis support

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2018
funshint:

Who is talking about #Okorocha here??

So SE rather bring up all sort of crooks just because they have a soft spot for PDP?

Dont push your luck too far, their is always a boycott option.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by gare(f): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72067415:
This Vice President issue is simply getting outta hand.
What is wrong with our people?
They refuse supporting Madam Oby or Kingsley Moghalu BUT keep shouting AtikuLOOTED upandan.
Funny people...
All they are after is their share from the dollars the Articulated thief is sharing.

Meanwhile.....

Who told you that ? Or do you want to take a census for that again, just trying to justify why Atiku would not win, but it is too late, you guys had the opportunity instead you prefer blame game and propaganda
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by madridsta007(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72067415:
They refuse supporting Madam Oby or Kingsley Moghalu BUT keep shouting AtikuLOOTED upandan.
Funny people...
All they are after is their share from the dollars the Articulated thief is sharing.

Meanwhile.....

The over 1,500 votes Atiku got came largely from the NE,NC as well as the SW,SE,SS.
The North doesn’t make all the noise the South makes. They know how to do politics.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by cashkid: 7:22am On Oct 14, 2018
nototribalist:
even if North Korea is looking for him, we're all atikulated right now. We want a president that will stay at home and help you, not the one that sees presidency as a way to pay his medical bills in the so-called US and UK

I hear u sir grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God spare our lives till february 2019

We thought u have learnt in 2015 but its obvious u have not grin grin grin We teach u how politics is played again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Zieina(f): 7:23am On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
One news, three front line pages smh for zombies
Let me educate you people a little.
In Igboland, govs don't tell people what to do because the Igbo person look up to nobody but God (if you doubt me ask Rochas why Buhari lost IMO state yet APC won govnership). Hence we the South east people will vote massively for Atiku/Obi come 2019.
Please stop wasting your time, create topics that will market your Lord and Savior Buhari instead of wasting time on the rancour by a few irrelevant govs.

Yes you shall but will still lose. Screenshot this for the future as I will too.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Chiy2k: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2018
What are this igbo leaders insinuating, does it mean they didn't like the choice of Peter obi or what. Greedy leaders.useless looters.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by egeoffery: 7:24am On Oct 14, 2018
South East leaders... always exposing themselves. And you think the Biafra Republic clamour can ever be achieved.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by funshint(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:

So SE rather bring up all sort of crooks just because they have a soft spot for PDP?

Dont push your luck too far, their is always a boycott option.
If Peter Obi is your best choice when you have the likes of #CharlesSoludo #OsitaChidoka #FrankNweke. I really pity your region.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Zieina(f): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2018
The way Buhari will win..some people will sell their houses out of madness.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by IbrahimDamola: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2018
nijanigga:
useless VP SLOT is what these people are salivating about? igbo are most the most greediest people i ever met.VP seat that is boring and igbo people are happy with it like alex ekweme no power no vigor

But you wan kee yaself for the VP slot. Tell our osinbade to step down make Ogbonnaya Onu collect APC slot too. E no go bad. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2018
funshint:

If Peter Obi is your best choice when you have the likes of #CharlesSoludo #OsitaChidoka #FrankNweke. I really pity your region.

Then you dont know Peter Obi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by IbrahimDamola: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2018
funshint:

Our beggarly states of osun, ekiti etcs needs your pity more. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Afamed: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2018
tiger28:
Igbos are just too funny! Hausas have almost the SAME number of supporters in PDP and APC, Yorubas have almost the same numbers in PDP and APC..... So win or lose, they will always win in ANY election. But the igbos are shallow minded politically. They are like a herd of cattles, they all go one way. They are about to put ALL THEIR EGGS IN ONE BASKET AGAIN O. Their NEW friend Atiku will use and dump them as others have done many times..... Thats even if he wins. Igbos are too hateful towards EACH OTHER to be taken serious.... Imagine having a deadlock after one of them is chosen By the way, i noticed heightened igbo activities on N L after Obi was chosen, didnt these Negros say "Biafra or nothing" Didnt they say that they dont want ANYTHING to do with Government ....JOKERS OF AFRICA!
I once said it in this platform. The Biafra agitation was politically motivated. You can see immediately one of them was selected as VP aspirant. The Biafra or death Anthem naturally dismisses. Expect more of Biafra or death after the general election when their preferred candidates are humbled at the polls.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Chukazu: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Z4Gardell:
Peter Obi, Okonjo-Iweala Oby Onyekwsire,, Anyim Pauis, you can go further to add more names then join them with Atiku cannot win south east Nigeria... because those guys do not have one voice, they can sell their birthright for a little red portage ... by the way I thought Wike is in charge of PDP...I hope he was consulted because I see he is on mute

Let's break it down.

If ATIKU promised to consult and ended up not doing so, it's wrong. You can't tell me that SOUTH SOUTH were not consulted before Jonathan was chosen as Yaradua running mate?

Speaking with one voice doesn't mean people should not have a mind of their own to disagree

We disagree because we don't bow to one individual...we are egalitarian
Even the South West disagreed on OBASANJO'S choice as president and voted against PDP in 1999, we always make this things looking IGBOish even when it's not peculiar to us

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by nkemdi89(f): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2018
I usually say it that an igbo man can never become a president of Nigeria, most people thinks I have an hatred for them, they don't support each other every of them wants to be on top. Try going to another state and approach your fellow Igbo brother with language, that is the beginning of your problem.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Oct 14, 2018
madridsta007:

The over 1,500 votes Atiku got came largely from the NE,NC as well as the SW,SE,SS.
The North doesn’t make all the noise the South makes. They know how to do politics.
We respect your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by idamokoemmanuel(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2018
post=72067415:
Funny people...

Meanwhile.....
Calm down, your eye will soon open to see the light.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by Afamed: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

But you wan kee yaself for the VP slot. Tell our osinbade to step down make Ogbonnaya Onu collect APC slot too. E no go bad. grin
Osinbanjo has an established alignment with PMB. No one changes a winning team. By 2023. God keeps us beyong that, I am already rooting for Ogbonnaya Onu to take over the leadership from PMB/ PYO. My little challenge, now will be people like you who might want to call him "Onye Abakaliki."
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by supereagle(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2018
terzurum:

Guy, on this forum I been support PMB as our new driver and based on his driving skill as a military head of state. But this century we have super high ways digitally operated road controls. PMB is not up to date. So make change driver.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by edupedia: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2018
kasheemawo:
Buhari till 2023 cheesy cheesy cheesy

....Atiku is always a polished trickster and crook...he thinks he can whitewash himself by attaching Peter Obi ..and some Nigerians have been fished like idiots from the River.... But will most Nigerians fall for the trick?.....No
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by nkemdi89(f): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
One news, three front line pages smh for zombies
Let me educate you people a little.
In Igboland, govs don't tell people what to do because the Igbo person look up to nobody but God (if you doubt me ask Rochas why Buhari lost IMO state yet APC won govnership). Hence we the South east people will vote massively for Atiku/Obi come 2019.
Please stop wasting your time, create topics that will market your Lord and Savior Buhari instead of wasting time on the rancour by a few irrelevant govs.
Yes the people have an independent mind, but the governors have the rigging power, that was why pmb could have such figures in IMO. An average Igbo man is not ready to defend his vote during election , those you see fighting on that day are mostly thugs paid to do that.
Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by IbrahimDamola: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2018
Afamed:

Osinbanjo has an established alignment with PMB. No one changes a winning. By 2023. God keeps us beyong that, I am already rooting for Ogbonnaya Onu to take over the leadership from PMB/ PYO. My little challenge, now will be people like you who might want to call him "Onye Abakaliki."

Was he called that when he was former governor in East? Let osinbade step down for him so that APC can divide the Eastern votes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: South East Governors, Leaders Meeting Deadlocked by nokatakata: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2018
Esseite:
Atiku should bear in mind, SE politics is a different terrain devoid of leaders and kings, these supposed leaders advising him cant even dictate for their extended families talk more of SE.

He would loose the whole of SE/SS if he reverses his decision for a less credible SE candidate as he has opted his VP from the region.

lol...you think he will be fooli.sh enough to reverse his decision? the decision is final even if the SE governors don't like it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Need Oshiomhole's Services In Abuja- Buhari / NEPA now PHCN (Power Holding Company of Nigeria) / Why I Support Buhari Despite His Government Jailing Me – Tunde Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.