Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out (2272 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / Church Lady Agreed To Sleep With Stranger Because Of 50k He Promised Her(video) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by goldcoinhub: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2018
A married woman is currently in dilemma after she decided to have a 1-night stand outside of her marriage, with a total stranger. And now she is pregnant with the stranger's baby despite not being able to conceive with her husband for 5 years.

The obviously disturbed woman sent in her story to a relationship expert Ndijeka Nwapa-Ibuaka and wanted to know if it was okay to inform her fling, since her husband seems not to be interested in the marriage anymore.

Read her story below:

Dear NjiGirl,

Please, let me know what I can do in this situation. I have been married for five years and tried to conceive but nothing has worked. I met a young handsome guy in the mall and we hit it off. The day we made love, I took in and I am now six months gone. My husband refused to do anything for my unborn and throughout the pregnancy.

We separated for a while but once I had the baby, he came back saying he can’t live without me. I took him back on condition he would love my child. He did but only for a short while. He started looking for every chance to quarrel. I can’t take it anymore. I am about to move out.

My baby’s father is married so I never told him about the child. I feel like I should let my baby’s father and his family know about my baby, who is now one year old. What should I do?

https://lailasnews.com/i-had-my-baby-from-1-night-stand-with-stranger-married-woman-cries-out/

lalasticlala

Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2018
Here we go again.......

1 Like

Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by donbachi(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2018
so...make i fry chin-chin 4 u?
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by Skmoda360(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2018
'em use prick swear for some women?
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by Skyfornia(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2018
I have no advice for you
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by GOFRONT(m): 7:53am On Oct 14, 2018
And the young handsome guy dinnor have fear for HIV.....going about dipping his joystick into every puna unprotected
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by Rickjordan(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2018
Too much love for Joystick is the beginning of oloshoism...

Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2018
grin

If the husband get sense make him accept the baby Kia Kia... because that's his only chance of laying claim of having a child.

There are somany impotent men this days what's really happening

3 Likes

Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by queensera(f): 8:37am On Oct 14, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

If the husband get sense make him accept the baby Kia Kia... because that's his only chance of laying claim of having a child.

There are somany impotent men this days what's really happening
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by gulfer: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2018
Which one is Njideka again, everybody forming Joroolomofin

1 Like

Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by MissRaine69(f): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2018
So what does she want us to do?
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2018
Guys be taking viju milk, lacazette lacasera, chocolate, ice cream, fanta and go dey blame trophyless barreness on women
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by ednut1(m): 10:36am On Oct 14, 2018
Lies
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by afamaustin(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Is it true that when u don't HV morning erection u can't pregnant Woman
Re: I Had My Baby From 1-night Stand With Stranger - Married Woman Cries Out by Brigosa: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
afamaustin:
Is it true that when u don't HV morning erection u can't pregnant Woman

u need agbo jedi..too much sugar is the root cause most times

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Twerk. Ass Too Small, Help. / Why Do People Cheat / How Often Should Couples Speak To Each Other ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.