Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (76492 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Umogidi In Benue, Kill Policeman, 45 Others / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2018
BananaPeel:
More than half of them are Northerners. Buhari should jail them if not I won't vote for him.

He doesn't have the power to jail them though. Only the judicial arm of government can do that.

What he can do is to make sure that the prosecution's case is very very solid and ask the judges to be involved in those cases be put on watch for bribery.

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by deebsman1(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Did I see Orji Uzor's name there, kai Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Sleekfingers: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2018
I just dont know why some Nigerians keep supporting all these corrupt people....

Anybody that is found wanting must face the music....

Nice move buhari....my fear is , is it gonna work?

Ibori couldn't be convicted here... But in the UK....
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by kelly72: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2018
WHere is ATIKU on the list?

Propaganda no go kill ona sha
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by JEREMYBENTHAM: 9:59am On Oct 14, 2018
The much touted "CORRUPT" Atiku is not on the list, yet they make us to believe that he is too corrupt to be our president. I'm too ATIKULATED to fall for their propaganda. UP WAZOBIA MAN.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Johnnycife(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2018
If He Likes He Should Suspend All Of Us From Travelling, Come #2019buhariMustGo. digging Up corruption Cases Will Not Make Us Keep Him There, yeye dey Small.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Macmoni(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2018
I thought dey said atiku is corrupt y dint dey restrict him

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Butterflyleo: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Ioannes:

My grouse with Buhari is that he is just doing what he should have done since day one of his tenure. He is playing politics with the fight against corruption. One of the reasons I won't vote for him.

He was being impeded by NASS. Why do you think he now had to use an executive order on this one rather than go through NASS? He has submitted this to NASS for the past one year and they kept ignoring it.

You better return your vote to him before I find you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2018
Nukilia:

You sound very intelligent. grin grin grin You're very objective and I will always love to respond to people like you.

Voting for Atiku is a difficult decision Nigerians have to make at this stage of our Nation.

I subscribe to every point you've raised up there. The only question I ask myself every time is why do we have to choose between folks of questionable character when it comes to election period?

Thank you.

This time around we don't HAVE TO vote for any of the two major contenders.

They are only major contenders because they have large financial source and maybe support of the same hapless citizens they rape everyday.

There are other people vying for the presidency.

The masses should make up their minds about one of them and support him totally.

Donald Duke, Sowore, Moghalu, etc can be supported.

Enough of the cries that we don't have other choices.

Why must the presidency be zoned to the North IF there are more capable people in the East or West or Central?

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by hateme777: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2018
That Buhari has shown us he is fighting criminals and anybody supporting these criminals should go and jump into lagoon.... Fiat.see the Igbos governors dealing with atiku in the east, we dey laugh 0Oooooooooooo

The gang-up against Peter Obi by Umahi, Chris Uba, Ike Ekweremadu and some other Igbo politicians afraid of the towering influence of Peter Obi in the Atiku camp, has woefully failed.

Atiku reportedly told a stakeholders meeting this afternoon in Abuja that 'Sink or Swim, I will not change my choice of Peter Obi as my Vice President. This man stood by me all these months before any of you raising objections even came on board. I don't play with loyalty and honesty. The governors should do their worst.

2 Likes

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by MrAJQ(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2018
The criminals irrespective of their political party. tribe, religion shall not escape in Nigeria.

Thank you Mr. President.
We're strongly behind.
By 2023 when you will be handing over the affairs of this is great country to you vice, this country will be free of religious begot, looters, political godfather, old and former generals forming small gods.

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by imokings: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Am still searching to see if I can find Akpabio and Oshomole name on the list.

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Obas101(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2018
seborrhic:
How can you ban someone that has not been convicted by a court of law from travelling.
Any person with a commonsense should know this act is utter bu llshit.
The judge that affirmed the order is a quack for affirming something he/she didn't have an understanding of.
Hope a higher judge with commonsense would overturn it if challenged now that people have seen how it wants to be used.
This one clearly doesn't know anything. That is why they tell people to acquire general knowledge.. sha

2 Likes

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Butterflyleo: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2018
Macmoni:
I thought dey said atiku is corrupt y dint dey restrict him

Atikus matter is beyond Nigeria. PMB will not restrict his movement so that he can go and answer to his charges in US. Cunny man die cunny man bury am

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by poseidon12: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's a good one!
Any funds we can Recover will be Appreciated

I admonish Pmb to do a Thorough Work!

Rotimi Ameachi
Adams Oshimole
Vice Admiral Ola Ibrahim
Vice Admiral Adekeye
The Present Army chief should also be der
General ihejiaka
General Minimah!
Sokoto ex-governor (Alu)
Akpabio

Let's do a Full work !

Naive dreamer. You believe Buhari is fighting corruption?
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by bighorlus(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2018
JEREMYBENTHAM:
The much touted "CORRUPT" Atiku is not on the list, yet they make us to believe that he is too corrupt to be our president. I'm too ATIKULATED to fall for their propaganda. UP WAZOBIA MAN.

Iv told myself this morning if Atikus name doesn't appear on this list or there is no conviction on a corruption case against him then I have no reason not to consider voting for him.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2018
undecided
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by tallfish145(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2018
this is the kind of president we need in Nigeria. A man with guts

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by PassingShot(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2018
seborrhic:
How can you ban someone that has not been convicted by a court of law from travelling.
The judge that affirmed the order is a quack for affirming something he/she didn't have an understanding of.
Hope a higher judge with commonsense would overturn it if challenged now that people have seen how it wants to be used.
Not only that you lack common sense, you also lack ability to comprehend simple issues.

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by themanderon: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2018
mrhowoto:
What is the name of Justice Umezulike that was buried about three weeks ago doing on that list? Buhari Apc and all its supporters are cursed. Our prayers are needed for the self acclaimed change mantra vagabonds.

The beast has been unleashed. They had this figured out a long time ago they were just waiting to give some bogus legal backing to their plans. This is largely targeted at the opposition but in order to make it look legit they added a few of their ass lickers.
I am very much against corruption and if they want to do a thorough job those goons that fled from PDP into their fold and people like Amaechi, oshiomole, Tinubu etc should be on that list but for where?
More is still coming the opposition should beware!!! This man has evil up his sleeves.
They are all criminals both those in APC and the PDP none is better than the other when it comes to corruption.

5 Likes

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by otokx(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2018
Haters will always hate, the courts are open and can be approached to vacate.the order if it is in violation of the constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Butterflyleo: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2018
seborrhic:

You and all those who liked your comment are the ignorant and illiterate causes of some of Nigeria's problems.

So you do not know that this is standard practice worldwide especially when the law fully endorses it.

Most of you were busy shouting that buhari does not follow rule of law and now that the courts have ratified this, giving him full powers he is noe following the fullness of the law and you are still lamenting.

Why do you think countries like USA red flag some people like they did Atiku and restrict then from either leaving or coming into their country?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Butterflyleo: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2018
themanderon:

The beast has been unleashed. They had this figured out a long time ago they were just waiting to give some bogus legal backing to their plans. This is largely targeted at the opposition but in order to make it look legit they added a few of their ass lickers.
I am very much against corruption and if they want to do a thorough job those goons that fled from PDP into their fold and people like Amaechi, oshiomole, Tinubu etc should be on that list but for where?
More is still coming the opposition should beware!!! This man has evil up his sleeves.

You clearly have an echo between your ears for saying this.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Obas101(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2018
ednut1:
Like play like play Dasuki has been im detention since 2015. Buhari is truly a bitch
Do you know the weight of his offense? If it was in US he will have spent nothing less than 20 years in jail. Our judiciary law or court of law is too weak, that's why the top officials can loot anyhow. Shine your eyes brother, it is for both our own good

1 Like

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by kayodekb: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2018
seborrhic:

IT IS SO OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE A STACK ILLITERATE...
ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2018
ednut1:
Like play like play Dasuki has been im detention since 2015. Buhari is truly a bitch

Wasn't it Dasuki that arrested him and ousted him from office in 1985 during Babangida 's coup?

You think he's too old to forget.

If Buhari has his way he would place IBB in house detention too. Old horse never forgives.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by bigtt76(f): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Comman see court cases from tomorrow with these 50 people challenging the order as infringing their fundamental human right of free movement cheesy
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He was being impeded by NASS. Why do you think he now had to use an executive order on this one rather than go through NASS? He has submitted this to NASS for the past one year and they kept ignoring it.

You better return your vote to him before I find you grin

Look bro, I'm a being objective here. Go through my previous posts in 2015, I was a sworn advocate of baba.

Three and half years down the pike and I have been disappointed so far. Where was this executive order in 2016? All I see is political expediency. Just like some news article showed Atiku dancing with his IGBO wife aeons ago just to curry the favor of the Igbos, I see Buhari doing the same thing here just to say he's fighting corruption.

I think we both can agree that he isn't fighting corruption.

I refuse to be deceived bro. He was given a chance, now he has blown it.

I just have three grouse with the man.

1. Inability to fight corruption despite making that a cornerstone of his campaign in 2015. They have a list of corrupt people. Lol.

2. Inability to stop the rampage of Fulani herdsmen because they are his brothers or what?

3. Inability to provide stable or even better electricity supply to Nigerians. Electricity that is taken for granted in a lot of African countries.

That's the scorecard before me bro. He has failed.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by Edcure1: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2018
front4line:
see Igbo reasoning smiley always delusional.
To miseducated nutjobs like you, Nigeria is made of only Igbo, Hausa and slaves of the caliphate (which you apparently are one of).

Go back to your school and demand for a refund...if you ever had any thing sold to you in form of formal education.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by sallysalsa09: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2018
Righteousness89:
It's a good one!
Any funds we can Recover will be Appreciated

I admonish Pmb to do a Thorough Work!

Rotimi Ameachi
Adams Oshimole
Vice Admiral Ola Ibrahim
Vice Admiral Adekeye
The Present Army chief should also be der
General ihejiaka
General Minimah!
Sokoto ex-governor (Alu)
Akpabio

Let's do a Full work !
Minimah has a pending case to the best of my knowledge.
Re: TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2018
Obas101:

Do you know the weight of his offense? If it was in US he will have spent nothing less than 20 years in jail. Our judiciary law or court of law is too weak, that's why the top officials can loot anyhow. Shine your eyes brother, it is for both our own good
y has he not been convicted He looted with the approval of GEJ,okonjo iweala and emiefele. Y have those ones not been arrested too. Make dem free d man if they wont arrest d rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.