Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,207 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (87196 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Immarocks(f): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
y'all only read d part that she slapped him.... abi.... how about the things he did to make her fight back... SMH

when you push someone to the wall... all that is left is a fight back

am not in support of her slapping her husband but obviously the woman wants her husband's attention.... gosh... leaving her in Nigeria only to come back to spend 3 month with all that drama? hmmmm

woman wake up... fend for yourself ...don't ever be dependent on anyone for any reason what so ever... this is always the end result, pple will blame you ...and you will be left with "what will I do... if he leaves me "
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Eyah, he needs deliverance, that's the adverse effect of drinking, and some people will still say drinking is good.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Daboomb: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2018
nazablossom:
I believe that the woman sent the picture out of frustration or desperation. Maybe the husband used to deny his actions after regaining his state of mind hence the pictures. Seeing is believing they say. Men tend to blow things out of proportion when their ego is tampered with.

I pray that they resolve their issues.

Hmmm....Women and making untennable excuses for their evil acts!

If your assertion above was True, why cant she just record or photograph it ...AND PLAY IT TO HIM WHEN HE IS SOBER?

Why send it to a third party outside the marriage, without first getting clearance from the husband?

How would you feel if your husband sent out a very SHAMEFUL picture of yourself, to his friend or someone else?
Very delighted, right? undecided undecided

Or na so you dey dish your own husband slaps?
And dont forget, this story is even the "version of the woman"......l am sure it is worse than this if we har it from the man.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Daboomb: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Princewell2012:

The white man only respect women. The person in question here is malemale. Why will you be pooing inside a fridge what nonsense is thatthat Take it or leave it the only reason that woman is still there is because of his money

Kiss the truth.

I agree she is with him because of the money, ... undecided undecided which woman isn't?

The man is a drunk and allover the world, we have DRUNKS who do unimaginable things, WHEN DRUNK!
I have seen a whiteman, a Senator, rolling on the floor, attempting to stand and fall down again and again on the streets.
He went to have a 'few drinks' after work and ended-up stone drunk.

This is a very responsible man and even him wont believe that he made such a nuisance of himself like that.

Drunks are like drugged people, they dont need violence or punishment, the need medical help and counselling.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by adesina746: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
lielbree:

I get plenty sense pass u. Cos I know there is no iota of integrity in that man or marriage.

Again I didn't vote for idiot shitty mr integrity buhari

I can see
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by maasoap(m): 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
sarafa68:
What is the woman even gaining from this abusive marriage gan? Some pipu dey try o. All in the name of being married.

Too many lies in her post.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
nazablossom:
The woman shouldn't have sent the picture to his friend na, and slapping the man first is a no no.

But wait o, urinating inside the fridge, pooing in his wife's room cheesy. Drunkenness get grade o cheesy, that's if it's true.

Lies and exaggeration to win people's sympathy
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by nazablossom(f): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Daboomb:

Hmmm....Women and making untennable excuses for their evil acts!

If your assertion above was True, why cant she just record or photograph it ...AND PLAY IT TO HIM WHEN HE IS SOBER?

Why send it to a third party outside the marriage, without first getting clearance from the husband?

How would you feel if your husband sent out a very SHAMEFUL picture of yourself, to his friend or someone else?
Very delighted, right? undecided undecided

Or na so you dey dish your own husband slaps?
And dont forget, this story is even the "version of the woman"......l am sure it is worse than this if we har it from the man.
Oga, go and read my first post where I condemned the woman's act. I don't do gender pity party, I hate it sef. As you can see, I was responding to somebody that quoted me
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by chris31(m): 5:58am On Oct 15, 2018
And u slapped him first
She get luck be that try it with me u will regret getting married
The only woman i can tolerate that kind thing from is my mom
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by toprealman: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Bluezy13:

I'm referring to the b00bs in the picture.

What then are you saying
That's what I'm saying, you can have the b00bs and h3r too
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Abbeyme: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jumbus31:
No

Bro,

It's a hard decision here. But the woman has not right tho, since she can't say the man has been slapping her at will, and its not a free for all fight.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
What this man needs it to be fogged, and the wife should be the one to do the flogging.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Bluezy13(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
toprealman:
That's what I'm saying, you can have the b00bs and h3r too

Hehehe...

Thanks cheesy
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by SAMBARRY: 7:35am On Oct 22, 2018
sarafa68:
What is the woman even gaining from this abusive marriage gan? Some pipu dey try o. All in the name of being married.
the matter taya me.the man clearly doesn't love her again so why is she still desperate to stay with him.a man who loves you will respect you.if both of them still keep living together someone will kill someone.either the wife or husband.

I still don't understand why Nigerian women are so desperate in hanging on to a dead and violent marriage.anyway I blame pastors.he beats you pray for him,he cheats on you pray for him even if you contact HIV pray for miracles

BTW Go and marry crew how market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Gerer: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
sooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.