Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (87012 Views)

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by PrettyCrystal: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2018
A woman is fighting for her marriage after accusing her husband of threatening her with divorce constantly. The unnamed woman claimed that whenever they have an issue, her husband collects the documents of his car and houses and leaves home with them while threatening her that her properties would be thrown outside.

The woman who alleged that her husband drinks too much and cheats on her, accused him of once passing out in the toilet after coming back home drunk one day. She snapped a picture of him in the drunken state and sent to his friend so that he could talk to her husband.

This move angered her husband who scolded her and in the process, she slapped him first despite everyone blaming her for sending the picture to his friend. 

The woman shared her domestic problem with human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, in a bid to secure her marriage following the divorce threats. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/woman-in-trouble-after-sending-picture-of-her-drunk-husband-to-friend.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Makaveli1166(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2018
after buhari fear women.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Bluezy13(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Hmmm...

The bride in that picture is...wow!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Jumbus31(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2018
Slapped your husband first, are you mad, who does that?

40 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2018
What is the woman even gaining from this abusive marriage gan? Some pipu dey try o. All in the name of being married.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2018
The man has no shame

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by pansophist(m): 11:44am On Oct 14, 2018
Jumbus31:

You do not quench a furnance by adding kerosene to it. She slapped him and sent his drunk pictures to someone. That's so wrong. And all what she wrote is decorated with victimism. She insulted the integrity of her marriage and claiming victim. Typical of abusive women.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by daben1(m): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2018
marriage is not a do or die affair!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
bad wife. I believe she forced the husband into a bad drinking habit because of her disrespectful attitude. such a woman en her mouth go sharp die.

THE KIND OF WIFE U MARRY WILL DETERMINE IF YOU WILL LIVE LONG OR NOT.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Dillusionist(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
cry
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by dbos11(m): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
The woman slapped the husband? shocked

The man suppose beat craze commot from her head

Dem no born any lady well make she try am with me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Oreofepeters: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
The man is very rich according to what I read

I always tell people the only reason a lady would stay in an abusive relationship is because of the material gratification in it...

remove the money and see how she will run.

I love him my foot.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by nazablossom(f): 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
The woman shouldn't have sent the picture to his friend na, and slapping the man first is a no no.

But wait o, urinating inside the fridge, pooing in his wife's room cheesy. Drunkenness get grade o cheesy, that's if it's true.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Tomitohoimo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
ok
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Lordbooster(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
Omo the man needs deliverance o jeez...his wife is strong sha to put up with him honestly

7 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by SmilingMary(m): 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
pansophist:

You do not quench a furnance by adding kerosene to it. She slapped him and sent his sober pictures to someone. That's so wrong. And all what she wrote is decorated on victimism. She insulted the integrity of her mareiage and claiming victim. Typical of abusive women.

God bless you, that's all they do, claiming victim after messing up big time. I am very sure she's the reason the man drinks.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by emmabest2000(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
Not surprise
Most women has comatose brain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by ruggedtimi(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
na must to write in english...

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
So this publicity go mend d marriage Dullard

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by tayo4ng(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sunday history, why all this fabricated lies pls.must people write something. Even me self why do i have to read this jokes wen i have better things to do.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by flyca: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
So your husband does all these and you are still begging not to be divorced? undecided

Any adult who cannot fend for him/herself
and is fully dependent on their spouse is living in bondage!

7 Likes

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by deavicky(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
Jumbus31:
who does that? I think is her. There is always a first timer

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by sevo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
God damn ..piss inside fridge...now that's funny AF...hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by fessyclassy: 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
from "emeka ugwuonye" believe this at your own peril... spit.... Tue Tue.... a man so many hanging on his neck.
Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by eodavids(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
pansophist:

You do not quench a furnance by adding kerosene to it. She slapped him and sent his sober pictures to someone. That's so wrong. And all what she wrote is decorated on victimism. She insulted the integrity of her mareiage and claiming victim. Typical of abusive women.

Obviously, she cannot be submissive as evidenced by her own confessions/admissions here.
Even though we have not heard from the said husband, when they join issues before a competent court. She won't stand as innocence as she paints herself.

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Puzzypleazer: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
what a gentle man. do that shit with me and i your death will look like accident

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by kaen1317: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Even though it's not a related thread. Everything is atikulated

1 Like

Re: Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend by Olohunjedalo(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Lord knows.
You’re going back to your parents house the next morning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 4 Signs Your Wife Is Sleeping With Other Men / If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.