Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi (5103 Views)

My “Se Idi Bebere” Is Nigeria Not Tinubu, Obasanjo / " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy / Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by FFun: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nawaoooo how old are you guys self..12?
Which kind of mentality are you guys displaying?, so even though you're not satisfy with this administration you will endure it since your brother is the vice....?
God delivered Nigeria, ni temi oo ati ile mi, I won't be part of bi ko ba semi ka daru kind of politics.... I just want to be able to get a good job, provide for my family and leave happily irrespective of who the president is...

4 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by majekobaje1: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
buhari till Osinbajo take over

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Throwback: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2018
FFun:
Which kind of mentality are you guys displaying?, so even though you're not satisfy with this administration you will endure it since your brother is the vice....?
God delivered Nigeria, ni temi oo ati ile mi, I won't be part of bi ko ba semi ka daru kind of politics.... I just want to be able to get a good job, provide for my family and leave happily irrespective of who the president is...

And you think PDP or Atiku is the solution, and not the new breed of decent candidates like Oby Ezekwesili or Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu?

Who then caused the problems that Atiku and PDP want to solve?

Atiku's candidacy and support by some Nigerians, shows that we are not looking for a solution, we are only looking to be part of those in power.

7 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by REDshouse(m): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
BestDude:
Agreed, Osibanjo is resourceful but I don't see him being president any time soon because Tinubu will trade that slot off. It is in public domain that Tinubu wants to become a president. So what are you saying sir?

Was it not a few weeks ago that one of the international tabloids reported that Osinbajo is a president Nigeria will never have going by permutations available to us?
why cant we wait till then ...why not support what we have now ...
Even if its Tinubu is he not a Yoruba or a Nigerian ...but i can bet you ...Osinbajo is our next President come 2023 ... Dont seed these golden opportunity to thieves like Atiku who has all his life been a wheeler-dealer. ...leveraging on Nigeria to create a private university when our own public lectures keep going on strike then..he made me have plus 2 yrs ... ..he sold Nitel cheaply for 500m dol and coollecting bribe of 5m dollars....those staffs they refused to settle is whst buhari iis now paying for .....
All this are not propanga ...they are facts ..my mum was directly affected in the Nitel and now she have hope of getting pension all thanx to buhari.......

3 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by true2god: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Until this country is divided, there will be no peace and progress in this country. It is very clear that the hatred the Igbos and the Yorubas have for each other is not going away soon. The only solution is for this country to be dismembered according to ethnic and cultural line.
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by REDshouse(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
overall90:
Is there any form of agreement between Buhari and the south west that he is handing power over to the region after his tenure ?
just curious.

while at this,is there any indication either by word of mouth or body language that shows that Buhari and his cabal are going to hand over power to Osibanjo who they have repeatedly undermined his authority or Tinubu who was relegated immediately after 2015 election?
see the truth is that Buhari will prefer to hand over to Yoruba than igbo cos 2019 will decide 2023 cos he will only get less than 5 percent vote from that region cos of perrenial hatred for the man...and its bliv he will reward southwest cos of the full support he keeps getting from the zone...

1 Like

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by jojomario(m): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
Yoruba Ronu
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by REDshouse(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
FFun:
we are looking at options in our front...
The option between Buhari who for the past 4yrs maintain his integrity dealing with corruption...and trying as mush as possible to clear the mess of 16yrs as against a known and confirmed wheeler- deeler...someone that have the opportunity to better life but chose to corrupt it.....

Atiku is Corruption- personified QED

3 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by FFun: 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
Throwback:

And you think PDP or Atiku is the solution, and not the new breed of decent candidates like Oby Ezekwesili or Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu?

Who then caused the problems that Atiku and PDP want to solve?

Atiku's candidacy and support by some Nigerians, shows that we are not looking for a solution, we are only looking to be part of those in power.
Hehehehe.....is it our brothers that are still campaigning for Buhari now just because of Osibanjo that will vote for Kingsley or Oby ? Be honest my brother.... Beside whether we like it or not the battle is between APC and PDP
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Abi
2019 election is an ethnic battle.

We yorubas will never leave our son for an outsider.
Let igbos and yorubas queue behind the sons no wahala.

Speak for yourself and your family, as for my family they are voting Atiku come 2019, I will rally my friends and family back home to vote for him, enough is enough, Nigerians can’t continue to suffer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Lot13(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
My extended family is for Buhari/Osinbajo.
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by ORIENTATION101: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Speak for yourself and you family, as for my family they are voting Atiku come 2019, I will rally my friends and family back home to vote for him, enough is enough, Nigerians can’t continue to suffer
omo ale ni e. dont worry thumb print for atiku your vote will count for osibanjo in the coalition centre results.except you and your family want to sleep at coalition centre in the midnightgrin

oloriburku omo alegrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Throwback: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
FFun:

Hehehehe.....is it our brothers that are still campaigning for Buhari now just because of Osibanjo that will vote for Kingsley or Oby ? Be honest my brother.... Beside whether we like it or not the battle is between APC and PDP

If that be the case, then it means we do not intend to solve problems by voting either APC or PDP.

Everyone would be voting for their partisan interests.

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
omo ale ni e. dont worry thumb print for atiku your vote will count for osibanjo in the coalition centre results.except you and your family want to sleep at coalition centre in the midnightgrin

oloriburku omo alegrin

Omo Iran kiran, Ode omo werey

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by ORIENTATION101: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Omo Iran kiran, Ode omo werey
were ni won ni gbogbo iran yingringrin
teka fun atiku ama ka mo ibo buhari ni coalition centre ko si nkan ti anybody le se sigrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
were ni won ni gbogbo iran yingringrin
teka fun atiku ama ka mo ibo buhari ni coalition centre ko si nkan ti anybody le se sigrin

Oloshi, koni dafun awon to bi e, Olori buruku... omo obo ole

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Anambralstson: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
REDshouse:
Omo eni onise idi bebere ka fi ileke si idi omo elomi

This translate to Ones Daughter could not possess a gorgeous waist while ones adorn another person's daughter with a waist bead..

Yoruba Ronu...

We are looking forward to 2023 elections where our oen beloveth son will be president of Nigeria.... Endure now to Enjoy Later ....
Buhari/ Osinbajo 2019
Osinbajo /anointed northerner 2023..

Igbo will never live their own person to vote any Yoruba...

Is Buhari/Osinbajo we know... In Buhari/Osinbajo we trust
See your life, that is why I said Yorubas are very tribalitic, you said Igbos will never leave their own to vote for Yoruba person, below is June 12 1993 election, Tofa chooses Igbo man from Abia as his running mate, in Abia, Abiola SDP got 41.04% in Abia Tofa's running mate state, Abiola SDP got 48.09% of votes in Enugu, in IMO Abiola SDP got 44.86 votes, in Anambra Abiola SDP won Anambra with 57.11 votes not minding their brother from Abia is Tofa's vice presidential running mate, Igbo man Nwosu was national electoral chairman declared Abiola win not minding the threat to his life by military. You guys are full of evil and bitter

Below is 1993 presidential election result

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by NoToAutocracy: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Y
AroleOduduwa:

Speak for yourself and you family, as for my family they are voting Atiku come 2019, I will rally my friends and family back home to vote for him, enough is enough, Nigerians can’t continue to suffer

Sir, don’t engage this zoneB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by ORIENTATION101: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Oloshi, koni dafun awon to bi e, Olori buruku... omo obo ole
koni ragba fun awon ebi e.

O ka lara

3 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by deomelo: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
lwise:
Im a Yoruba,I will never vote for Bhari/Osunbade.What have we benefited from Osunbade.

In the spirit of one Nigeria,let us vote for whoever we believe will move this nation forward.
Restructuring agenda is a good selling point.
We've been runing this particular system of government since 1999 and it's not taking us anywhere.

Who dash this ipob Yoruba? I dey smell the akpu on your breath from my computer screen sef..

4 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
koni ragba fun awon ebi e.

O ka lara

Baba e ati awon ale iya e

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by REDshouse(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Anambralstson:

See your life, that is why I said Yorubas are very tribalitic, you said Igbos will never leave their own to vote for Yoruba person, below is June 12 1993 election, Tofa chooses Igbo man from Abia as his running mate, in Abia, Abiola SDP got 41.04% in Abia Tofa's running mate state, Abiola SDP got 48.09% of votes in Enugu, in IMO Abiola SDP got 44.86 votes, in Anambra Abiola SDP won Anambra with 57.11 votes not minding their brother from Abia is Tofa's vice presidential running mate, Igbo man Nwosu was national electoral chairman declared Abiola win not minding the threat to his life by military. You guys are full of evil and bitter

whats my biz with events of 1993
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by EvilMetahuman: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
FFun:
more than 10 igbo Catholics churches were bombed during jonathans era.. car park and buses going to the east were bombed on several occasions..

In 2015, igbos prefer to continue with such killing because their kinsmen were in jonathans government...

So yeah, don't come here and preach to us about crap.

Buhari till 2030. cool

5 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by overall90: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
REDshouse:
see the truth is that Buhari will prefer to hand over to Yoruba than igbo cos 2019 will decide 2023 cos he will only get less than 5 percent vote from that region cos of perrenial hatred for the man...and its bliv he will reward southwest cos of the full support he keeps getting from the zone...

the truth ba..
it means you guys don't even understand the country you are in.if not for the battered economy and the killings,I would have wished Buhari wins and let me see how the north is going to hand over to you.
but let me give a little expo,if at the end APC seeds its ticket to the west and Pdp still zoned her own to the north,you see that trick that Buhari played on Tinubu that led to the emergence of Saraki as senate president is what Buhari is going to play.he will remain passive and use every opportunity to tell the world that he won't interfere in the democratic process.his supporters will get the message and move to pdp and vote their person.
so as far there is no formal agreement,believing that Buhari will hand over to Osinbajo is nothing but an illusion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by raumdeuter: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Anambralstson:

Dont worry we will give Atiku those 40% votes back like you gave MKO and give Buhari 60% just like you gave your son

8 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by raumdeuter: 1:40am On Oct 15, 2018
Current Sharing Ratio in the PDP.

Presidential Candidate NE
VP Candidate SE
Party Chairman SS
Senate President NC
Deputy Senate President SE
Speaker NE

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Eponyeeboz: 2:15am On Oct 15, 2018
Remember the lies Obi told against Fashola and insulted Yorubas in 2011?

Remember how he accused Ngige in 2009 of running under a 'Yoruba' party as if Yorubas aren't humans?

2018 is here and Obi now needs the votes of Yorubas.

People of God, isn't this wonderful?

4 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Eponyeeboz: 2:17am On Oct 15, 2018
raumdeuter:
Current Sharing Ratio in the PDP.

Presidential Candidate NE
VP Candidate SE
Party Chairman SS
Senate President NC
Deputy Senate President SE
Speaker NE

That's good. At least, we all can see what they have in stock for Yorubas: nothing.

3 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Validated: 4:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Meanwhile you are here chanting ethnic jingoism while young Nigerians are being beheaded

https://www.nairaland.com/4788698/hauwa-liman-alice-loksha-may

Any Christian voting Buhari on ethnic sentiments ... may the evil that befell thousands of slain Christians in Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Bornu, Yobe, etc befall your children.

Leah Sharibu has been in Captivity for 200+ days and Osinbajo being a Pastor and a Christians has been silent on the matter and you still vote Buhari on ethnic sentiment ... God will judge you.

ATIKU/OBI until APC get sense!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNjEGfcZC74

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2e8GuMTHqU
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by AlhajaChinyere: 4:30am On Oct 15, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Oloriburuku omo Igbo

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:55am On Oct 15, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:

Oloriburuku omo Igbo

Oloshi omo ale, abirun, omo Irankiran, because I don’t align with your politically, so am Ibo automatically. God willing, my family and friends are voting Lado as our governor come 2019 and Atiku as our president come 2019

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by PassingShot(m): 6:03am On Oct 15, 2018
overall90:
Is there any form of agreement between Buhari and the south west that he is handing power over to the region after his tenure ?
just curious.

while at this,is there any indication either by word of mouth or body language that shows that Buhari and his cabal are going to hand over power to Osibanjo who they have repeatedly undermined his authority or Tinubu who was relegated immediately after 2015 election?
If you say Buhari has at any time undermined PYO's authority, then you are a BIG LIAR.

No VP in the history of Nigeria has ever enjoyed his position and full power of an acting president as Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

I will be mad to vote for any ticket with Atiku on it. Call it whatever, e no concern me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: See How Tinubu And Wife Reacted To Dino Melaye's Loss / Uromi: A Brief Walk Into The History, Culture And Beliefs Of The Esan People / "You Call Yourself A Benin Man, Yet You Stand Before Our Oba Wearing A Cap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.