Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi (4762 Views)

My “Se Idi Bebere” Is Nigeria Not Tinubu, Obasanjo / " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy / Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by PassingShot(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Speak for yourself and your family, as for my family they are voting Atiku come 2019, I will rally my friends and family back home to vote for him, enough is enough, Nigerians can’t continue to suffer
If I may engage you in civil discussion, what suffering are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Afamed: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2018
Cajal:
.....leave the mumu alone
No restructuring without constitution amendment
Atiku is fooling them...atikulooooooooting
I am happier people are now more aware that Atiku promise of a restructuring is totally a scam . The power to restructure Nigeria begins with the National Assembly. Don't be fooled by Atiku who only thinks of his pocket. No to Atikulooting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Corrinthians(m): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

Are you on this forum at all

We should leave an active VP cum acting president cum president for SGF

You are on your own.
The fact he calls Osinbajo "Osunbade" should tell you he's anything but a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Afamed: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Speak for yourself and your family, as for my family they are voting Atiku come 2019, I will rally my friends and family back home to vote for him, enough is enough, Nigerians can’t continue to suffer
Nigeria can't continue to suffer but Atiku was part of those who created the hardship while in power for 8 years. Someone who could buy the PDP delegates for N43b.

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Corrinthians(m): 6:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Throwback:

And you think PDP or Atiku is the solution, and not the new breed of decent candidates like Oby Ezekwesili or Fela Durotoye or Kingsley Moghalu?

Who then caused the problems that Atiku and PDP want to solve?

Atiku's candidacy and support by some Nigerians, shows that we are not looking for a solution, we are only looking to be part of those in power.
Na wa for u oo. You're wasting words unnecessarily. Simply ask him what satisfaction Jonathan gave Nigerians that they swore to vote for him for another four years.

1 Like

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by bighorlus(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2018
lwise:
Im a Yoruba,I will never vote for Bhari/Osunbade.What have we benefited from Osunbade.

In the spirit of one Nigeria,let us vote for whoever we believe will move this nation forward.
Restructuring agenda is a good selling point.
We've been runing this particular system of government since 1999 and it's not taking us anywhere.

Can you really trust that after elections Atiku will keep his words regarding this bolded issue? I see it as just a campaign gimmick. But let's all wait and see his it all plays out.

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by raumdeuter: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thank you Babatunde Fashola for confirming it

4 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Guestlander: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
We have more to gain from a restructured Nigeria, other parts of Nigeria also have a lot to gain why is this great initiative being left for Atiku and the PDP alone?

This will cost APC a lot of votes.
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Guestlander: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
bighorlus:

Can you really trust that after elections Atiku will keep his words regarding this bolded issue? I see it as just a campaign gimmick. But let's all wait and see his it all plays out.

If he doesn't keep to it he will lose credibility and no one will trust him or the PDP again.
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Guestlander:
We have more to gain from a restructured Nigeria, other parts of Nigeria also have a lot to gain why is this great initiative being left for Atiku and the PDP alone?

This will cost APC a lot of votes.

Is this the guestlander I know or you have been hacked? Atiku won't restructure anything. It will be foolhardy for any yoruba to fall for that cheap trick by Atiku in conjunction with igbos. Why can't we southerners endure Buhari for another 4 years so that we may have justification to demand a power shift back to the south? If Atiku wins, he will do another 8 years which will be bad for the yoruba nation.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Guestlander: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Is this the guestlander I know or you have been hacked? Atiku won't restructure anything. It will be foolhardy for any yoruba to fall for that cheap trick by Atiku in conjunction with igbos. Why can't we southerners endure Buhari for another 4 years so that we may have justification to demand a power shift back to the south? If Atiku wins, he will do another 8 years which will be bad for the yoruba nation.

I agree with you but the restructuring carrot being dangled by Atiku and the PDP is an enticing proposition and Afenifere for example is already enticed. This may cost the APC some votes. This issue is very dear to the SW.
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Guestlander:

I agree with you but the restructuring carrot being dangled by Atiku and the PDP is an enticing proposition and Afenifere for example is already enticed. This may cost the APC some votes. This issue is very dear to the SW.

When the igbos get tired and instigate widespread violence, we would all be forced to restructure.

I suspect they are getting tired already so let's go on with the game. Allowing Atiku to get power will simply disrupt our plans for 2023 and give the igbos their long sought wish to seize power.

1 Like

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Guestlander: 6:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

When the igbos get tired and instigate widespread violence, we would all be forced to restructure.

I suspect they are getting tired already so let's go on with the game. Allowing Atiku to get power will simply disrupt our plans for 2023 and give the igbos their long sought wish to seize power.

The ibos will not start any violence. Biafra is only a cudgel they use to harass Nigerians whenever they need something. What was their position on Biafra under Jonathan?
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Guestlander:

The ibos will not start any violence. Biafra is only a cudgel they use to harass Nigerians whenever they need something. What was their position on Biafra under Jonathan?

Then we shall running Nigeria with the present structure.

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
If this is how all Youroubaa think.

Then we might like assume their brain is that of a child reduced by tribalism.

If you vote for this reason in 2019 then South should forget of ever standing tall in Nigeria politics again..

1969 replaying itself. No Ojukwu to go to war Again.

We just kiss goodbye to our freedom to Notherners.
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

If you vote for this reason in 2019 then South should forget of ever standing tall in Nigeria politics again..

We are fine with that. If you igbos can't humble yourselves to build bridges, we would prefer Fulanis to continue ruling.

You can't continually insult and hate my tribe and seek to divide us on religious grounds and expect me to vote for you. It doesn't happen like that.

2 Likes

Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by Guestlander: 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

We are still quite aware of what went on under Jonathan. Please save us the sentimental southern nonsense.
Re: ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi by RxCatalyst: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2022
PMB/PYO till 2023
BAT 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re A Bastard! – Nigerians Slam Okupe For Endorsing Buhari / Yoruba Becomes The Single Most Powerful Group In Southern Nigeria / Udom Emmanuel Greets Muslims, Urges Them To Reflect On The Virtues Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.