Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? (1338 Views)

What Do You Hate Most In Reletionship / Ladies What Question Do You Hate Most When Chatting With Guys...!!! / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Gaspardd(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nigeria

Yes i fúcking hate this country with so much passion even to the point that i dont want to expend any energy typing how much i hate this country.

Fùck this country i swear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Tamarapetty(f): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
Still thinking
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Gaspardd(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Was in church today, pastor said reason why christains are still poor is cuz they do not give out.

Didnt waste any minute further, i walked out

5 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
homosexuality

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Smelling pussy

4 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate a pussy that smells without passion. There is nothing passionate in a pussy that smells.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Gaspardd(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2018
BlackrulesDworld:
I hate a pussy that smells without passion. There is nothing passionate in a pussy that smells.

This tho
Sometimes i wonder why sn wud come to nairaland to brag about how much pùssy he's been smarshin, like dude this is Nigeria, ridden with smelly pùssies and shit, how is smelly pùssy sth to brag about?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Gaspardd(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Still thinking

Pentium 4 brain
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by MrSensor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
beardlessdude:
homosexuality
me too.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by GOFRONT(m): 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate the truth

We all hate the truth
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by MrSensor(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
BlackrulesDworld:
Smelling pussy
me too
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by mezarddinny: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
homosexuals

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Gaspardd:

This tho
Sometimes i wonder why sn wud come to nairaland to brag about how much pùssy he's been smarshin, like dude this is Nigeria, ridden with smelly pùssies and shit, how is smelly pùssy sth to brag about?

Indicating what I hate with passion is not boasting about the amount of pussies I've bleeped.
Nigerian ladies are not full of smelling pussy and poo, only a fraction have smelling pussy
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Meklex(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by ifex370(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Still thinking

Girlfriend... Baby.. Happy Sunday
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by CastingCrowns(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate liberals with passion

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate people who condemn themselves
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
CastingCrowns:
I hate liberals with passion
I dislike Democrates
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate Slay queens so much! . I can stab one when I see.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Dillusionist(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate being ignored,angry
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Gaspardd(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2018
BlackrulesDworld:

Indicating what I hate with passion is not boasting about the amount of pussies I've bleeped.
Nigerian ladies are not full of smelling pussy and poo, only a fraction have smelling pussy

Bro i wasnt refering to you lol, i saw a thread yesterday of this dude braggin about how he has so many pùssies and he is tired of them, seeking for advice, that was wat came to my mind.

Yea fraction of them, but as a dude that loves to sùck, thats like 80% of pùssies are unsuckàble.

I dont blame them, i blame Nigeria
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Gaspardd(m): 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Mrbolt555:
I hate Slay queens so much! . I can stab one when I see.

This too, but i only wish to bend their backs
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Tamarapetty(f): 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
ifex370:

Girlfriend... Baby.. Happy Sunday
Ifyyyy! Boyfriend.... Baby.. Happy sunday to you too
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by tee59(f): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate lies. Just be real.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by swiz123(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate it when people pretend angry angry
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Gaspardd(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
tee59:

Lol, who tells a lady the truth thses days? Well except he is a learner.

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by ifex370(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ifyyyy! Boyfriend.... Baby.. Happy sunday to you too

Awwwww... Baaabe... Can I text you on FB?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
I hate bragging
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by sleepking(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
Poverty....not much to be said about this
Re: What Is The One Thing You Hate Most With Passion? by Fourwinds: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
tee59:

FRONT(m): 4:20pm
I hate the truth

We all hate the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly Naked Photos / Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? / Lets Be Friends First: Do Ladies Above 31 Still Say That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.