Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? (1342 Views)

Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / I Want To Get Married To My Fiance But Her Medical Condition Is Making Me Having (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by proxillin(m): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2019
I usually don't date anyhow girl. And I have this taste for working class career ladies.
It's surprises me that these girls are not left out of fishy smell gang.

Even a top lady in KPMG I dated few months ago. The whole room was just smelling like rotten meat.

I hardly did 1 round. It's a total turn off. And this babe is one posh clean lady.

She has been trying for us to meet again..but that smell is not easy to bear.

Why is this becoming rampant? Is it a medical condition?
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2019
proxillin:
I usually don't date anyhow girl. And I have this taste for working class career ladies.

Even a top lady in KPMG I dated few months ago. The whole room was just smelling like rotten meat.

I hardly did 1 round. It's a total turn off. And this babe is one posh clean lady.

Dem dirty......end of discussion.
Ive seen a very poor lady with solid sweet scented pussy
She sabi clean up well
Some pussy na just suicide
Others na due to over servicing

Op make I burst your brain
Some dey get automatic condom smell
As in they so used to condoms their secretions resemble the smell.
But they can't fool me. I sabi japa
Shout out to Togo ladies. I oil their pussy well and I can assure you they have the best. Zero smell. Tight too.

5 Likes

Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by Yakade(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2019
Hehehe, just observing

1 Like

Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by proxillin(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

Dem dirty......end of discussion.
Ive seen a very poor lady with solid sweet scented pussy
She sabi clean up well
Some pussy na just suicide
Others na due to over servicing

Shout out to Togo ladies. I oil their pussy well and I can assure you they have the best. Zero smell. Tight too.

I'm suspecting that over servicing part...
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by topedoski(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

Guy burst ma head grin
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2019
OP you tried sha, you even finished the first round
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by thorpido(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Did you check to see if the smell was not coming from something that got spoilt in your room?
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by proxillin(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
OP you tried sha, you even finished the first round

U have to finish it in order not to make her feel bad.
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by chinchonglee(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2019
D reason y she is still asking 4 a meet up is dat she thinks u re comfortable wit d smell.

U wuld av shown her signs dat wuld let her knw ur mind. Wen a girl wit dat fish smell notice u re comfortable wit d smell dey keep coming 4 more cos dey knw u re almost d only chance dey ve got 2 get laid.

1 Like

Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by Homeboiy: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Effects of multiple sex partner s

I have 4 gfs

Na only one no get that smell

Na she I come like pass cos she's clean
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2019
I think it should not be intense, but if too offensive it is a medical condition. Hygiene and diet also contributes. Also check signs for vd/std
disruption to vaginal flora also contributes
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by proxillin(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2019
chinchonglee:
D reason y she is still asking 4 a meet up is dat she thinks u re comfortable wit d smell.

U wuld av shown her signs dat wuld let her knw ur mind. Wen a girl wit dat fish smell notice u re comfortable wit d smell dey keep coming 4 more cos dey knw u re almost d only chance dey ve got 2 get laid.

True..its just that I hate to make people feel bad...
I wish she can find a solution to it..she is just too cute and nice...

But that smell under the blanket no be here
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by chinchonglee(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2019
proxillin:

True..its just that I hate to make people feel bad...
I wish she can find a solution to it..she is just too cute and nice...

But that smell under the blanket no be here
Tell her 2 go meet dose women selling agbo, dey will treat it partially 4 one or two weeks, after den she can start taking beecham ampliclox.

D smell will go wit time.
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2019
op we are in this together!
men can't enjoy sex anymore with the � fishy smell

Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by Toxay(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
The name of the condition is called bacteria vaginosis.
It's causes by presence of other microorganisms aside the normal one(lactobacillus).It is mostly caused by Gardneralla Vaginalis.
Although Poor hygiene might be one of the causes in Africa,it has not been established to be a major cause. it could be caused by excessive washing of the vagina too(douching) as this removes the normal flora(lactobacillus) that should be there thereby allowing other microorganisms to colonize the vagina.

And guys, although it can also be gotten through sexual relations,it's not a sexually transmitted diseases and many sexually inactive women have the condition.
Common antibiotics such as metronidazole can be used for treatment

2 Likes

Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2019
A day will not pass by without nairaland guys making derogatory comments about the vagina.

Wetin be Una problem self?
Same place you wish to dip your penis into

Spits

2 Likes

Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by NUJABEZ: 8:16am On Jun 06, 2019
Omo... I used to hear about this fish smell and didn't believe it until this year.

Lord Jesus.... I am not bashing women but that smell was horrible. It filled the whole room and choked me intensely. The smell stung my nostrils!!

I opened the windows to air the room. I couldn't get it up again, I just asked her to go and shower. She did, jerked me off and we cuddled till morning.

I asked her about it in the morning, she said she knew and that she will go to hospital for it. She went and was placed on some drugs. Last week she visited me after work, lay on the couch and opened her legs wide, that smell, tht horrible fishy smell wafted out from her crotch and sullied the fresh air in the room. I was down to fork earlier, but couldn't get it up. I only then sucked breast, kissed, and caressed her.

To think that this girl is very neat, very pretty and young, I have no idea what the problem is. That smell is horrible.

4 Likes

Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by proxillin(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2019
ladiesreject:
A day will not pass by without nairaland guys making derogatory comments about the vagina.

Wetin be Una problem self?
Same place you wish to dip your penis into

Spits

This discussion is for matured minds. U can go to the kiddies section.

This is a serious topic
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by SocialJustice: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2019
proxillin:

Bacterial vaginosis. Google it and it is treatable. It has nothing to do with the girl being dirty.
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by emitheo(m): 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Mheen...nothing vex me pass smelly pussy
Re: Is That Fish Smell Normal Or Is It A Medical Condition? by proxillin(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2019
SocialJustice:
Bacterial vaginosis. Google it and it is treatable. It has nothing to do with the girl being dirty.

Oh right..

(1) (Reply)

Lets Be Friends First: Do Ladies Above 31 Still Say That? / Five Reasons Why We Marry Wrong Partners / 5 Things Married Men Should Never Do After Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.