Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff (30384 Views)

2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari / Governor Aminu Masari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Tonymexes: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085179:
okay
Is that all you have to say??
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by masseratti: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2018
Its funny that whistle blower was furious they didn't keep his share for him, hence why he snitches on his colleagues, anyway all the parties involved where wrong, what was the money meant for? He came to visit and he still gave you guys money you didn't solicit for, we Nigerians need to take ourselves out of the selfslavery.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Ferdinandu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
People that collects upto 100 thousand dollars yearly in salaries and bonuses according to available information, now a paltry 5k dollars shared among 15 people has terminated that. Greed is their undoing. I never knew village people dey follow people reach America. gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by jconsulting(f): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
APC a doom party, has any nigeria Governor ever accepted wrong doing ,even if caught on camera they will tell you is their twin brother
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
lonelydora:
Integrity at work.

A case of the Hunter being Hunted. He shot gun with the nozzle facing him

You mean barrel. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by benzems(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
Buharism
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by kings09(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085179:
okay
To embarrassed to defend ur Apc extension fiful.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by hateme777: 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
T
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
shocked

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Yankee101: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
They've been collecting. Wasn't shared properly and yawa gassed. The whistle blower too was swept off cos I'm sure they investigated and found he likely collected in the past.

You no fit say make den credit ur naija account? Virtually any major news conference or interview done in Nigeria is followed by Brown envelope. If you no give you no go get coverage

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by oweman: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
This is so so bad, loosing a job cos of some paltry gift. God deliver us from evil gifts

I heard this sorry story on the same Hausa service of VOA on thier 6am programme about 2 weeks back .
I think that's good development .
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by seborrhic: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085179:
No more sacred cows.
We believe in our darling PRESIDENT to send whoever is guilty to jail just like some past governors serving time now.
Nigeria will be great again.
You are damn too dunce to be posting!
What has Buhari got to do with something that happened in U. S in a US news agency?
Some of you are just damn irritating with his a rse licking.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by smasher1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
This is so so bad, loosing a job cos of some paltry gift. God deliver us from evil gifts

Amen. But we must also avoid collecting gifts that can put us in trouble no matter where we work. Besides most of such gifts don't improve our standard of living so we can do without it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Talknochip(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72085179:
No more sacred cows.
We believe in our darling PRESIDENT to send whoever is guilty to jail just like some past governors serving time now.
Nigeria will be great again.
Really? Smh... Did u read the write up @all
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Talknochip(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is so saddening!.. Grew up listening to programs anchored by Jummai Ali and Ibrahim Alfa Ahmed... Sad, they forgot they were in sane clime!

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by ronaldbecky(m): 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
rentAcock:
My time is too valuable to read that essay up there. I will not read anything more than 5 paragraphs or 250 words long. Never. You just wasted your time posting it. I will make my comment based on the topic: I thought Hausas don't care about money and are the least corrupt tribe in Nigeria, I guess that's BS.
oversabi we don hear..na them
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by bamasite(m): 6:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ntoor to the Leo Ken of a snitch!
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Reference(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2018
More northern APC governors falling like dominoes to the kick of corruption. First Yari's hotel, then the bullion babanriga, now the Masari movie...

Look, is anyone seriously thinking the war against corruption has made any impact whatsoever, I mean any impact.

By 2019 the whole thing will be totally discredited as I constantly say and I hope the narrative through the elections will ne something more beneficial to the average Nigerian. It is obvious this government is all about hot air. Not able to live to the standards it so deceived Nigerians about.

I don't expect anything to he done to Masari by the authorities. Nothing was done to Yari amd.two weeks after the story broke, silence about Ganduje. But if it was Wike or Fayose or Ortom, their cabinet members and commissioners will have been invited and grilled by the EFCC by now.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by kitaatita: 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2018
That's the reason Buhari is suffering bad press; he doesn't pay. Corruption incorporated can afford to buy the conscience of the ordinary Nigerian
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Throwback: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
awelekiti:
This is just the beginning of many more rots to come in the apc. Last month, Aisha buhari sued her aide, for defrauding her of over 2b naira. How many factories has Aisha that could have fetched her so much?. They call it change but we see it as pure deceit covered with the pure media clothing .

Why the deliberate misinformation? Why make a mockery of your own self?

The security aide was found to have been fraudulently using her name to obtain funds from those who want to have access to the corridors of power.

He was arrested by his own Police force employers and Aisha Buhari has already stated she is in no way involved in his arrest and anyone who gave him money should go collect their money from the fraudulent police aide.

Aisha Buhari did not sue anyone and is not demanding for any money that was never stolen from her.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by IamAtikulate: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
$5000 to launder the dead man's image but America is a sane country.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by VULCAN(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
A lesson to that greedy Ken, he was a whistleblower with a dirty whistle, but he never knew that the wind he invited would find him wanting and blow him away as well. grin

spinna:
Hmm the Oga whistleblower blew himself away join. Probably cos he didn't get a share. He snitched and was snitched on.

Kai! Kworuphsion among za fress!? Don't zey know this is a zero kworuphsion govt?

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by fabienjoe: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
Some numskulls would still come here and claim that Americans are more corrupt than Nigerians. Truth is, a lot of things Nigerians take for granted and big offences in serious countries. No civilized nation is anywhere as corrupt as Nigeria. Suffice it to say that a country as corrupt as Nigeria has no chance of being developed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Aystarz: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Monimatic:
grin grin grin Another APC Governor The Party of Saints
Party of 'Stains' rather..... considering what just happened here
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by fabienjoe: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2018
Quality20:
just a gift which was probably forced on them! How do u reject a gift from a rich elder in high position? Or ppl should no longer see off guests to their cars or doorway because of gifts? Rejecting gifts can b difficult o, some may see it as insult when u reject, esp if they are elderly and in high position

Because you are a Nigerian and know nothing about ethics....
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by MrRichmond: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Isn't it funny that the Party that prides themselves as corruption fighters are in fact the face of corruption??

We should never forget that corruption has gotten worse under Buhari's administration.

The saints are always the first to point fingers, but now it is glaring that these APC saints are charlatans, bloody sinners!

Wolves in sheep clothing!

Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Bimpe29: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
What a trouble in disguise!
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Oponel1962: 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
This kind of news not for this jungle Nigeria.
To them there is nothing wrong with the brown envelope.
You can even see the kind of argument being put forward by the Aide.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Splashme: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
NextGovernor:
Integrity people at work.

It's either you are Atikulated or Obified.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by Haddock(m): 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is the kind of DISCIPLINE we need to get our dear country on the move.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by JaffyJoe(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2018
It's the whistleblower Mr Ken that's most funny to me. The man is an idiot.
Re: Governor Aminu Masari's ‘$5000 Gift’ Swept Away 15 VOA Hausa Staff by billyG(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari anticorruption don enter US?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Ben-Bruce: Give Students Biscuit & Don't Pay Workers, Get Biscuit Illiterates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.