Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says (1924 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by correctbae: 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2018
A pretty lady known as Ada took to her twitter handle @Official_ada_ to throw subs to people especially ladies who are of the opinion that cooking is not important to women.

According to her tweet, she said she doesn't care about men knowing how to cook or not but as a lady it is important you know how to cook.

Tweet below:

I don't care if a man knows how to cook or not -
As a woman you should know how to COOK.

- Woke Twitter please stay off -

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/10/14/i-dont-care-about-a-man-knowing-how-to-cook-but-as-a-woman-you-should-know-how-to-cook-lady-says/

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by pafo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Funny enough, e fit be only indomie she sabi cook well like that.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by itzprezy(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Who didn't know that before.

Attention seeker
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by IamD18: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
They are trying to make sense now because of an obvious reason.
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
true talk. It z cumpulsory. Not lyk all dis kfc and mr bigs monger we call slay mama
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Olalan(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2018
Quite Apt......if she can't cook it's a shame on her
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by correctbae: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2018
Comments from tweet

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by correctbae: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
More

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
no but she must know how to LovePeddler.
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by donbachi(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
to cook no be problem...the problem na to cook food according to the man taste,choice and stomach.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
Some gender roles or stereotypes do not fit this century.

As far as you can eat you should know how to cook,food is a necessity cooking is not a gender thing we have fantastic male cooks and world renowned chefs who are men.

So in my opinion everybody should know how to cook and not women alone.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
its not compulsory for ladies to know how to cook but for me oo i love ladies who can cook cheesy
in short i worship them smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
pafo:
Funny enough, e fit be only indomie she sabi cook well like that.

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Its very compulsory, in other news, why is she looking like a mannequin?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Juell(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
Don't know why women these days see cooking for their families as "work"
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Juell:
Don't know why women these days see cooking for their families as "work"

Because it is undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Samantha23(f): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
itzprezy:
Who didn't know that before.
Attention seeker
apparently you did not get the import of her message
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
I can't cook but I can make money grin

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Stupid question!
Is it compulsory for a man to know how to make money?
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Juell(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
LivingFree:

Because it is undecided
So..... Cooking for ur family is work?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Juell(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
LivingFree:

Yes... without pay! It's slavery undecided
grin so, what's the role of a woman in the home?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Saff(f): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
A man should know how to spend, periodddd!!!!!
Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2018
LivingFree:
I can't cook but I can make money grin
igbo guys will really love u for a wife then grin grin
wey my paddy Martin0 grin

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
lefulefu:

igbo guys will really love u for a wife then grin grin
wey my paddy Martin0 grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Bluehand: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
This is why knowing how to cook is important dear.

Re: 'It Is Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook' - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
cooking is a lot of fun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed / Tiwa Savage Full S3x Tape Trending Number 1 (WATCH IT HERE) / Money Na Water (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.