Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,493 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tiwa Savage Full S3x Tape Trending Number 1 (WATCH IT HERE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tiwa Savage Full S3x Tape Trending Number 1 (WATCH IT HERE) (1927 Views)

S3x Tape Of Popular Nigerian Islamic Radio Presenter, Alhaja Kaola Shared Online / Tiwa Savage S3x Tape Finally Leaked Out / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Full S3x Tape Trending Number 1 (WATCH IT HERE) by confirmbabe678: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2021
For weeks now, Tiwa Savage has been trending after news of her leaked s3x tape made its way online.

Initially, everyone thought it was another publicity stunt, not until the video finally surfaced online, and yes we have it and will share it with you our loyal readers.

The African Beyonce (Tiwa) known for her beauty and style of music has become an object of ridicule after a 20 seconds priv@te video of her went public online.

It is yet to be confirmed who leaked the controversial s3x tape of Tiwa, but multiple sources said the video went into the wrong hands and she was threatened to pay some ransom or the video goes viral.

Tiwa was wise as she came out public to tell her fans about the blackmail right before the video was released.

WATCH THE TAPE HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/the-full-s3x-tape-of-tiwa-savage-taking-big-banana-trending/

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Full S3x Tape Trending Number 1 (WATCH IT HERE) by Afamsi: 8:53am On Oct 28, 2021
Tiwa was blackmailed, Cross too was blackmailed, abi.. Oga this people know what they are doing and they dont care how shameless it appears. Maybe that is the request made by their master shatan to take them into the next level of their career

(1) (Reply)

People Make Fun Of My Height / Why Do Many Mothers Encourage Their Daughters To Prostitute B4 Marriage / a seer told me that I can’t marry my girlfriend because she has a short life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.