Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. (1367 Views)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / My Girlfriend Does This Everytime / She Was Overtaken, But The Rapist Did Not Know That She Had A Belt In Karate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Eglobalma: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
If you have had the displeasure of ever getting to know the slutty and hoeish side of women then you may not think I'm a monster for saying what I said. Women to most men are beautiful, calm and nurturing creatures, sort of like a gift from God himself to man. Now, that wouldn't be totally wrong if you never get to experience their other nature. The average girl out there don't look twice at most average men, so these average looking men spend their whole life chasing women and adoring them like perfect Lily flowers. But if you are above average, in looks, finance and lifestyle then you would know women are ten times more slutty than any man could ever be. They are very desperate, would never give up even when u ignore them, will manipulate you, some will trap you with pregnancy, others would go the diabolic means just for a man. You cannot imagine what women do or how they act to a man they perceive as above average, and most men are weak. Not all men are in control of their sexual urges , most give in and in most of these cases the girl trapped them into it and when she starts feeling like she's not having her way they say you raped them and society comes at you to have your head on a stake. In my own little experience, I hate women with passion, not because of anything but how they are so manipulative and desperate to get attention from a guy they think is their ideal man annoys me. I hate desperate people, and trust me desperate does not Begin to describe women in my unfortunate experience. Before u kill or cut of the deek of that rapist , please get the facts, was she really raped or was he cornered by a conniving desperate person who took advantage of a sexually weak person and turned him into the villain. If you were ambushed then I have no problem with u doing whatever to the rapist, but if he didn't come out of the dark to rape you then these women need to be checked before ruining the lives of innocent men who were victimized by a manipulative and desperate gender.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Too much sense in this.

Women are taking advantage of men these days. Desperate hoes everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by cooldood(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Eglobalma:
If you have had the displeasure of ever getting to know the slutty and hoeish side of women then you may not think I'm a monster for saying what I said. Women to most men are beautiful, calm and nurturing creatures, sort of like a gift from God himself to man. Now, that wouldn't be totally wrong if you never get to experience their other nature. The average girl out there don't look twice at most average men, so these average looking men spend their whole life chasing women and adoring them like perfect Lily flowers. But if you are above average, in looks, finance and lifestyle then you would know women are ten times more slutty than any man could ever be. They are very desperate, would never give up even when u ignore them, will manipulate you, some will trap you with pregnancy, others would go the diabolic means just for a man. You cannot imagine what women do or how they act to a man they perceive as above average, and most men are weak. Not all men are in control of their sexual urges , most give in and in most of these cases the girl trapped them into it and when she starts feeling like she's not having her way they say you raped them and society comes at you to have your head on a stake. In my own little experience, I hate women with passion, not because of anything but how they are so manipulative and desperate to get attention from a guy they think is their ideal man annoys me. I hate desperate people, and trust me desperate does not Begin to describe women in my unfortunate experience. Before u kill or cut of the deek of that rapist , please get the facts, was she really raped or was he cornered by a conniving desperate person who took advantage of a sexually weak person and turned him into the villain. If you were ambushed then I have no problem with u doing whatever to the rapist, but if he didn't come out of the dark to rape you then these women need to be checked before ruining the lives of innocent men who were victimized by a manipulative and desperate gender.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by GraGra247(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
The topics in my profile fully confirms this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by samysmoothfresh: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
This makes so much sense........

I remember how amaka (not real name) go always wear short gown or skirt come charge phone for my crib................socket dey front of bed beside tv and instead make she squat charge her phone, she go stand con set her volumptous ass for air like kite while her short gown or skirt go rise go up small giving me a full view of her ass and pant.....................she go con still dey wiggle the ass like say she dey do mini-twerk

She did this like 6 times and mumu me na con take am as green light.................the next time she came, i tried to make a move and madam threatened to scream........

As per wise king Solomon descendant, na so i just jeje lock up before dem cut man pikin prick because of rape wey e no rape............

I no know whether na true but i Later find out from one of my guy say she and one other lodge mate (her room mate who happens to be my guy's girlfriend) be bet say she go fit seduce me and i go fall...........

Since then, i no dey too trust these hoes

and even when i hear of rape stories between friends, officemates, lodgemates, aquaintances, etc i no dey believe or just jump to conclusion

the only ones i dey believe na if na total stranger just attack person con rape am........

Girls, fear them o...................i use God take beg una, FEAR GIRLS!!!!

And use your head!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by samysmoothfresh: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
Honestly, the way some women are desperate for men these days is alarming o......................

If they are not seducing you for the fun of it, they're either seducing you to trap and force you into marriage (this one is quite understandable seeing the society's view of single women above 30), or they're seducing you to steal your sperm and destroy your destiny, future and very existence........

Op made too much sense jareh..

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44, farano, rocktation

1 Like

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by HARDDON: 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
The greatest skill a man could ever acquire is the TOTAL control over his sight, emotions and Jrod.

And you can only get to this peek of perfection if you have been man enough to turn down ladies ,on da constant, no matter how hard you are or hawt, nude, wet they are.
Does it not surprise you how ladies can be so turned on, wet, yet are able to resist and run home? You must learn same skill, in real time, to conquer jrod and the negative impact of sexuality

Take b00bs and pv33ies out of the equation and see how powerless ladies really are.

5 Likes

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Eglobalma: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I remember how amaka (not real name) go always wear short gown or skirt come charge phone for my crib................socket dey front of bed beside tv and instead make she squat charge her phone, she go stand con set her volumptous ass for air like kite while her short gown or skirt go rise go up small giving me a full view of her ass and pant.....................she go con still dey wiggle the ass like say she dey do mini-twerk

She did this like 6 times and mumu me na con take am as green light.................the next time she came, i tried to make a move and madam threatened to scream........

As per wise king Solomon descendant, na so i just jeje lock up before dem cut man pikin prick because of rape wey e no rape............

I no know whether na true but i Later find out from one of my guy say she and one other lodge mate (her room mate who happens to be my guy's girlfriend) be bet say she go fit seduce me and i go fall...........

and even when i hear of rape stories between friends, officemates, lodgemates, aquaintances, etc i no dey believe or just jump to conclusion

the only ones i dey believe na if na total stranger just attack person con rape am........

And use your head!!!

Three gbosa foe you, you be man !

1 Like

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by vincentjk(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2018
You've a point, desperate guys always fall victim of this.

Sometimes i wonder why some guys act as if they can't do without bleep

When you see such danger, smile, move backward and then take another way. sometimes we just have to play matured
Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Shut up asshole, ain't nothing gonna justify rapists attitude, left to me, all rapists will be castrated!!! angry.

1 Like

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Uglymugg: 12:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Colourich:
Shut up asshole, ain't nothing gonna justify rapists attitude, left to me, all rapists will be castrated!!! angry.

Shut up!!! Your manipulation won't work in this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Akinbahm(m): 12:46am On Oct 15, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

And use your head!!!

Nah so bro fear desperate girls and run for your life if not for your sake at least for your parent sake...

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by samysmoothfresh: 7:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Akinbahm:

Nah so bro fear desperate girls and run for your life if not for your sake at least for your parent sake...

#true talk!!
Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by skywalker240(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2018
Women of this our present generation are so dead manipulative, i always think twice when i hear the word rape.

sadly, a large part of the society would jump into conclusion and devour the man even before they hear his side of the story.

1 Like

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by samysmoothfresh: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Colourich:

kip kwayet!!

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Bla bla bla.... all rapist (men and women) should be castrated, QED.

1 Like

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07am On Oct 15, 2018
This OP needs a check up how long ago has rapist been blamed if not until recently.

In the past depending on the society the victim is blamed and asked questions like what did she wear and all that and try to justify the act done against her.

Nothing justifies rape in as much as some men have been wrongly accused they are still innocent until proven guilty.Rape is a crime and continues to be one and nothing Justifies such an act.With women speaking up against rape and holding them accountable using a good legal system.Men would think twice and control themselves before acting foolishly.

1 Like

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by samsam2019: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
I wanted to yab you when I saw the headline.

But having read the whole topic I'll say you make perfect sense

1 Like

Re: Why Society Needs To Stop Blaming The Rapist Everytime. by Eglobalma: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Bla bla bla.... all rapist (men and women) should be castrated, QED.

Learned the skill of ignoring women like they don't exist, worst they can do is to paint my name wrong and hate when they see me but I don't give two fuvksss, wish other men can control their John like me. Enough women, enough .

(1) (Reply)

Help I Have Champions League Match To Play Today, I Don't Want To Fall My Hand / "If You Want To Enjoy Sex, Do It Raw Without Condoms” – Nigerian Doctor Says / How To Be The Badboy Women Love ...part 1....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.