Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman (3607 Views)

This Is How I Treat Guys Without Beard (Pictured) / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2022
This is a male version of the yesterday thread which was created for ladies

Most ladies that commented yesterday ended up talking about men when it was explicitly stated that men should not be blamed.

While others said they need their independence, some say they are impatient and others just got bored with relationships easily.

Today, let's us guys talk about why we can't keep a woman without blaming the ladies.

I'll go first as a guy.

Currently I'm in a relationship with a girl I really like and I think she loves me a lot too. We've been together for more than 3 years now.

Anyways, before her, I was mostly in and out of a relationship before you can blink. I get angry easily and then ghost on the girls.

I am an angry dude by default. Not the kind of anger that will punch you or break things. It's the quiet type. Just go mute and before you know, you don't hear from me again.

Still happen with my current babe regardless of how much I try to control myself. But somehow we've managed to walk through the muddy waters for over 3 years now.

Many others but I think majorly that my anger and impatience were the core reasons why I can't seem to get women or keep them for long in the past.

No one is perfect, definitely not me. But knowing your problem is usually the first step to solving them.

So let's hear from you guys. Remember, this thread means for you to take the blame and not push it to women.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Donwizbro(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2022
I don't know if it's normal, but I tend to lose interest on a woman when I sense you're so obsessed with me. I once had a girlfriend that can call me like fifteen times a day. She can come to my place almost everyday without even telling me. Last year's Valentine she bought me alot of gift, and I was so ashamed I didn't even remember it was Valentine peoriod talk more of reciprocating the good gesture. I've never loved a woman like her in my life. But she's making me scary af
I think I might have ptsd due to the numerous breakups I had.
Sometimes I just stare at her and wished she is with someone more serious than I am. Seriously, that girl is a good woman, a good soul, well mannered too.. she's never asked a penny from me.

18 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by habsydiamond(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Red Flags are my own reasons for backing out of relationships... this is majorly because of all I see in relationship around.. once I start seeing negativity that's the end to the relationship

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:

Most ladies that commented yesterday ended up talking about men when it was explicitly stated that men should not be blamed.

While others said they need their independence, some say they are impatient and others just got bored with relationships easily.

Today, let's us guys talk about why we can't keep a woman without blaming the ladies.

I'll go first as a guy.

Currently I'm in a relationship with a girl I really like and I think she loves me a lot too. We've been together for more than 3 years now.

Anyways, before her, I was mostly in and out of a relationship before you can blink. I get angry easily and then ghost on the girls.

I am an angry dude by default. Not the kind of anger that will punch you or break things. It's the quiet type. Just go mute and before you know, you don't hear from me again.

Still happen with my current babe regardless of how much I try to control myself. But somehow we've managed to walk through the muddy waters for over 3 years now.

Many others but I think majorly that my anger and impatience were the core reasons why I can't seem to get women or keep them for long in the past.

No one is perfect, definitely not me. But knowing your problem is usually the first step to solving them.

So let's hear from you guys. Remember, this thread means for you to take the blame and not push it to women.

Spits
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by marlow1962(m): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
I no dy take rubbish from person, display signs of mental illness and I discharge you immediately.

Treat me the way I treat you, if I treat u nicely and you do me like trash ( I go beat u cun trash u out)

I hate lazy gals, bring that feminist bullshit near me, I slap one of ur eye comot (na hu u wn dy follow do that nonsense)

I no fit say wit woman wer get bad character, if u like get the biggest breast for the whole world (idgaf).

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2022
Donwizbro:
I don't know if it's normal, but I tend to lose interest on a woman when I sense you're so obsessed with me. I once had a girlfriend that can call me like fifteen times a day. She can come to my place almost everyday without even telling me. Last year's Valentine she bought me alot of gift, and I was so ashamed I didn't even remember it was Valentine peoriod talk more of reciprocating the good gesture. I've never loved a woman like her in my life. But she's making me scary af
I think I might have ptsd due to the numerous breakups I had.
Sometimes I just stare at her and wished she is with someone more serious than I am. Seriously, that girl is a good woman, a good soul, well mannered too.. she's never asked a penny from me.
happens even to the best of us.

Especially when you treat her bad. Sometimes I always think my girl deserves to be with a better guy.

Especially now that sapa is wiring me and me always getting angry. But I realize that I deserve good things as much as any guy out there.

So, nowadays, I just try to be a better guy. Treat her better and give her a little more respect. Stopped flirting with other girls even though I still do it once in a while. But it never leads to anything though.

So, for your issue, you probably are still afraid of love but hide behind the fear.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2022
habsydiamond:
Red Flags are my own reasons for backing out of relationships... this is majorly because of all I see in relationship around.. once I start seeing negativity that's the end to the relationship
what's your own red flags.

No woman is perfect. We all know that. But also no man is a Saint. Here, we want to talk only about your own imperfections.

So tell us something different instead of blaming women

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2022
marlow1962:
I no dy take rubbish from person, display signs of mental illness and I discharge you immediately.

Treat me the way I treat you, if I treat u nicely and you do me like trash ( I go beat u cun trash u out)

I hate lazy gals, bring that feminist bullshit near me, I slap one of ur eye comot (na hu u wn dy follow do that nonsense)

I no fit say wit woman wer get bad character, if u like get the biggest breast for the whole world (idgaf).
everything you said here blames other people except yourself.

Other people don't treat you as good as you assume you treat them. They are lazy and have bad characters.

Imagine that every woman is a Saint and can't do no wrong, y can't you keep a woman?

I mean there are hundreds of guys getting married, so why don't you have someone really serious like them?

And as a man, it's mostly your responsibility to keep a woman forget all those redpill and feminists sh't. Most times its your duty to keep a woman in line

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:
Spits
boss why can't you keep a woman like every other men out there?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:36am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
boss why can't you keep a woman like every other men out there?

Why can't a girl or woman keep me?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Why can't a girl or woman keep me?
that question was asked yesterday and some women gave their reasons.

Now it's your turn. But you are about using ego to deflect the question.

Relationships are a two way street. You keep her and she keeps you. Yesterday we heard their part. Today we want to hear mens part

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
that question was asked yesterday and some women gave their reasons.

Now it's your turn. But you are about using ego to deflect the question.

Relationships are a two way street. You keep her and she keeps you. Yesterday we heard their part. Today we want to hear mens part

What if she sees my phone calls and messages as a reason to kill me......., also referring to my presence as an abomination?.?
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Where zonefree dey self .? cool
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Savedday: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Know this from today that, all 9ja girls are public toilet ...... All of them

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

What if she sees my phone calls and messages as a reason to kill me......., also referring to my presence as an abomination?.?
OK we are at least hearing something.

What type of phone calls and the content of the message that made her want to kill you?

No one will want to kill you if they saw a call from your parents or a message from 131 on your phone.

And why is she referring to your presence as abomination?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Savedday:
Know this from today that, all 9ja girls are public toilet ...... All of them
same could be said of Nigerian men by the women.

It's easy to cast blames on everyone else but yourself. But we want to take that noble step in this thread.

So aside from blaming women, what other reasons make it hard for you to keep a woman or get one for yourself?

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Demonicus: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2022
I've got commitment and trust issues, that's why I mostly keep to myself in other not to waste anybody daughters time. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
Demonicus:
I've got commitment and trust issues, that's why I mostly keep to myself in other not to waste anybody daughters time. smiley
that's noble though. Better than deceiving them.

Any plans on working towards making yourself better? Because anyhow, one day you go wan marry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
OK we are at least hearing something.

What type of phone calls and the content of the message that made her want to kill you?

No one will want to kill you if they saw a call from your parents or a message from 131 on your phone.

And why is she referring to your presence as abomination?

Nothing but questions about her identity , ambitions/plans to know more about her... she answered some then .asked why I was asking of others.... I tried to explain.... but I wonder ... what's the use of all the drama,?

Over what?

Am wondering too....... undecided cry cry undecided undecided undecided cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by habsydiamond(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
what's your own red flags.

No woman is perfect. We all know that. But also no man is a Saint. Here, we want to talk only about your own imperfections.

So tell us something different instead of blaming women
I lose interest in women easily.. There was this girl I dated some years back, she was too clingy that everytime she wants attention such as calling, video chatting and all but for me any calls that goes above three minutes starts to bore me.. since I couldn't give her what she wanted, that was how everything ended.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Nothing but questions about her identity , ambitions/plans to know more about her... she answered some then .asked why I was asking of others.... I tried to explain.... but I wonder ... what's the use of all the drama,?

Over what?

Am wondering too....... undecided cry cry undecided undecided undecided cry undecided
was she your girl then or you were still toasting her. Those are pretty simple details that you can get from any girl you are dating.

But during toasting phase, girls can do shakara for anything, even their names

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Demonicus: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
that's noble though. Better than deceiving them.

Any plans on working towards making yourself better? Because anyhow, one day you go wan marry
Yeah hopefully.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Zonefree(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2022
Na oloshos full everywhere...na mumu dey keep Olosho.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Na oloshos full everywhere...na mumu dey keep Olosho.
lolz. We know.

But no be the purpose of the thread be that. Today we want to see your own "olosho" fault

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Hunter0007: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2022
embarassed
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
was she your girl then or you were still toasting her. Those are pretty simple details that you can get from any girl you are dating.

Must we be dating before I get answers?

Toasting??

Well,all I know is I deserve answers from anyone I ask or nothing.... you get?

No need for useless threats.
Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:

Their shakara is meaningless.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 9:37am On Dec 29, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Must we be dating before I get answers?

Toasting??

Well,all I know is I deserve answers from anyone I ask or nothing.... you get?

No need for useless threats.
well it's up to her. It's her right to answer or not.

Feeling entitled to get answer to every question you ask me especially when I do not have any obligation to answer, is somewhat a red flag.

No woman, and no body is expected to just answer your questions about them simply because you asked especially when you are a stranger. Even if you are not a stranger.

In my personal opinion, it's totally wrong. Try making a girl feel more comfortable. Put in the effort if you really like her.

In the beginning, women always act cold and uninterested. It's normal everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:

I'll go first as a guy.

Because I'm stingy with my money, I easily get bored which sometimes makes me lose interest easily

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2022
Crystalom5:
well it's up to her. It's her right to answer or not.

Feeling entitled to get answer to every question you ask me especially when I do not have any obligation to answer, is somewhat a red flag.

No woman, and no body is expected to just answer your questions about them simply because you asked especially when you are a stranger. Even if you are not a stranger.

In my personal opinion, it's totally wrong. Try making a girl feel more comfortable. Put in the effort if you really like her.

In the beginning, women always act cold and uninterested. It's normal everywhere

It means you're avoiding the person.

Was I ever forcing you to reply me?

What sort of misfortune is this

I deserve answers doesn't mean I'm going to ask for something you will regret to give. ....jeez... keep your answers to yourself then..

It's useless pride that makes you feel like telling me your name or age or state of origin or ambition is something I have to die for.... what rubbish!!

In your wickedness...., you will tell people I was disturbing your destiny because of the innocent question.
Does it mean your attention is special or what exactly

No girl or woman can be made comfortable by someone they unnecessarily expect to worship them unless he worships them...... they(those that detest you for no useful reason) want you where they can enslave you because they never really wanted you for any reason.

It's inside them.....they may not show it outside.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by Crystalom5: 9:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Rayban25:

Because I'm stingy with my money, I easily get bored which sometimes makes me lose interest easily
boss abeg try dey open hand na. U no go carry de money go heaven grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman by FalseProphet1(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2022
I'm a very jealous person, I can't stand a girl cheating on me. Sometimes I break off a relationship because of a phone call she received, it's that bad.

That's why I've left women and focused on my calling.

This I have seen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Secret Crush (18+) / What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? / My Ex Is Now My Boss - She's Giving Me Hell At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.