Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' (32000 Views)

My Chat With An Online Job Scammer / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / How Being Informed Got Me A Job With An International Organisation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Diso60090(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Banging is allowed when the hockey practice is in the bedroom
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Ryocaj(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2018
Shebi Na bcoz she no gree 4 dis one. Make she show us d one she gree 4..
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Obierika(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
why is she complainin??

ladies and pretenceangry

if it were to be one sugar daddy she will gladlw accept

Your analogy is very shallow
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by tolex29(f): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Work of amateurs! Good idea to grab attention but such a poor script for execution. Unfortunately Nigerians are REACTING to the cooked up story..only those with the intent of RESPONDING threw spanner in their wheels (don't worry i liked your posts already wink)

Stories like these shouldn't be gracing our front pages again. Please is this news? It's like saying Nigerian politicians are corrupt and people are busy treating it like NEWs!
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Obienesarah: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Such a man is amongst those who doesn't know what life could bring to them d next minute.
Even with this,i believe n I knw dat there re still good people who would offer a good salary job without asking 4 something in return.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by oshaosha2014(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2018
It’s their entitlement mentality that, you as a man, must help them to get what they want. After that, naturally they will not see any need for you again. At least you have fulfilled your purpose in life for their life.

People who use sanitary pads monthly can be professional users.

Don’t blame them.

kingthreat:
Yeah true. The man is totally wrong and he should think of his sisters, mothers and future daughters.

But really, I don't like hooking females up for jobs. I have done several and these people are the least grateful. Not interested in sex with them or their money, but a simple chat "Whats up" and they ignore you or tell you they are busy. Many ungrateful ladies out there.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by dazzlingd(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2018
This is my problem with some bastard men who think they have arrived, people are beating limits, he's there claiming local champion in his little position. May he be unfortunate in this life.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by asatemple(f): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
why is she complainin??
ladies and pretenceangry
but it's not
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by danieljessy: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Gggg102:

when did an accident become a chat?

and yes recording is sensible after calling for help.
So your common sense tells you to do the latter right.. Now liken that situation to that chat n tell me how she didn't spare even 1min before the screenshot
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2018
oshaosha2014:

It’s their entitlement mentality that, you as a man, must help them to get what they want. After that, naturally they will not see any need for you again. At least you have fulfilled your purpose in life for their life.

People who use sanitary pads monthly can be professional users.

Don’t blame them.

True talk.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by verycheese: 11:34am On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
why is she complainin??

ladies and pretenceangry

Oponu, afofungbemu.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Legend1145(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2018
Bros no mind the foolish boy Na Baba Raju 59
50naira weed dem go da buy instead of better Arizona[quote author=miracood post=72095983]BRODA ADE
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Gggg102(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2018
danieljessy:
So your common sense tells you to do the latter right.. Now liken that situation to that chat n tell me how she didn't spare even 1min before the screenshot

now you are speaking dumb.

how is an accident and a chat the same?

will she call the police on the person she is chatting with?

someone recorded a conversation as evidence and you are talking another thing.
later you will be shouting pics or idonbilivit.

if you don't know, know now. people take pictures of a conversation when something like this happens immediately it happens to show others if happened.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Tweak2k: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Fake as Bleep Besides an average Yoruba girl can't reject this type of offer. Speaking from experience.
share more; D
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by Bonapart(m): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
miracood:
BRODA ADE

stop taking weed..!
you are the one taking weed Idiot
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by EphraimBoat: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2018
victorian:

Honestly it's just too annoying. And he's meant to receive 500k as his fee, if the deal is completely signed while the investors pay after a week of signatures and agreement signed and sealed. He withdrew his investors. But i don't care. I am working on other links to bring the business proposal to life.
By God's grace it will be a reality and God will put him to shame. He thinks, he is indispensable. Smhhh
He dabbled with 500 thousand naira cos of sex! Sex o!

Na wa! sad

Some men dont think with their head, it is very commendable what you did and the way you handled him, guess the reason why your husband smiled with pride.

Sex-driven guys with money are the most dangerous, foolish and annoying people on earth. Once you see one, never expect any good from him, just turn the other way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by EphraimBoat: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2018
dazzlingd:
This is my problem with some bastard men who think they have arrived, people are beating limits, he's there claiming local champion in his little position. May he be unfortunate in this life.

Never you be one to judge, others have reasons to lay curses on you in areas where you have your shortcomings too. He already has his judgement waiting on him, of what gain is it to you to get judged for one's sins because surely you have judged one when you were asked not to judge.
Re: Lady Shares Screenshot Of Chat With A Man Who Offered Her A Job With 'Condition' by TheSimiloluwa(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2021
Lol
I can't just stop laughing, madness of the highest order... Baba won clear and clean before forwarding to the next agent.

Omo this chats dey gimme joy and it's her reply for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Security Printing And Minting Aptitude Test:what Do I Expect / HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme / Please Help, Proways Dynamic Resources Limited.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.