Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? (11366 Views)

What Is The Hardest Course In University? / What Is/was/are The Greatest Challenge You Are Facing /you Faced As A University / What Was The Craziest Thing You Experienced In Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by genternity(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Not having money
the worst thing to happen to man

7 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by wakes: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2018
chem
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 15, 2018
lordpherow98:
Trecking from campus1 to campus2 to receive entrepreneurship lectures every Wednesday and Friday..

I still remembered the semester I paid school fees late
Omo the procedure I pass thru, people wey follow desert go Europe dey play

Are you a Unique?
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by genternity(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2018
musicnmagic:
Hunger
GBAM!
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by tropaz(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2018
Extravaganza
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Stevebrown(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2018
lordpherow98:
Trecking from campus1 to campus2 to receive entrepreneurship lectures every Wednesday and Friday..

I guess ure an Auchipoly student?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by U2ice(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2018
Shorthand lectures a one unit course
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by speedyGonzales: 7:51am On Oct 15, 2018
boredom and procrastination
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Tberry01(f): 7:52am On Oct 15, 2018
school fees palava
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Writing my project, it was so difficult writing it by myself especially chapter 4 analysis and chapter 5
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 15, 2018
presido997:
omo the difficulty I faced during my ND days na class disturbance wahala , in a class of 600+ everybody want to sit at the front
IMT?
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2018
Money to pay school fees
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2018
I think one of the major thing I'm facing and still facing in school is the distance from my home to school.. And also the Sun and Dust in my school
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Onnasucs1(m): 7:59am On Oct 15, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by DaFlash: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2018
Calculus tongue
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Twizzy30(m): 8:01am On Oct 15, 2018
unilag >> bedbugs
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by lordpherow98(m): 8:03am On Oct 15, 2018
Stevebrown:
I guess ure an Auchipoly student?

Correct guy grin
Graduated 2016 tho

I sure say na the trecking part u take detect

2 Likes

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by CharlesJok3r: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2018
1. CHRONIC DEPRESSION
2. CHRONIC GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER
3. BAD HEALTH
4. NO MOTIVATION
5. POVERTY
6. OPRESSION
7. BAD COMMUNICATION SKILL
8. BAD ACADEMIC RESULTS
9. INTIMIDATION FROM HOME
10. SUICIDAL THOUGTHS
AND MANY MORE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by lordpherow98(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Are you a Unique?

Nah
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Onnasucs1(m): 8:04am On Oct 15, 2018
money isssh. It can be frustrating ehnn. especially not having the hope of eating throughout the day.
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Elliot2(m): 8:05am On Oct 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Are you a Unique?
unique na gbese
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Femiflo1: 8:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Funds! Funds!! Funds!!!..... Hmmmmmm, I Almost Drop Out in Year 3. When I Registered 8 Courses and Spent less than an hour in a course of 3hrs time frame. And this happened in about 6 of the Courses before I could pay half school fees....... Anyways, God be praised cos I failed non of the Courses just that good grades was not made...... EKSU EKSU EKSU

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by presido997(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2018
Izuogu1:
IMT?
kwarapoly

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by officialteemi(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2018
not able to rock the colour i like.. cult ish
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Demogorgon(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2018
lordpherow98:

During final year, my Mumu roomie go buy Ps3 put for room.. The guy just kill my class spirit kpatakpata
Lol Auchi Poly abi?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Abdul3391(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2018
urchcoded:
twas all fun until project came
which course did u study
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by gbosah91(m): 8:24am On Oct 15, 2018
Failing one course in my extra year which is automatic extra semester. And my HOD refused to waive it
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by lordpherow98(m): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2018
Demogorgon:
Lol Auchi Poly abi?

Aswearugod bruh
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by DavidEsq(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2018
lordpherow98:

I remembered the semester I paid school fees late

During final year, my Mumu roomie go buy Ps3 put for room.. The guy just kill my class spirit kpatakpata

Guy u saw hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by micflo28(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2018
1 unit stubborn courses, bad roommate, poor orientation, hustle for school shuttle, hustle for lecture halls to sit for exams, wicked Jos and yoruba extraction lecturers. Uniabuja 2008 set can relate.
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by lordpherow98(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2018
DavidEsq:

Guy u saw hell grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U can imagine bruh
Students are going through unimaginable stresses in school.. It's so bad
Re: Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? by Mulatta(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2018
MTH, as for cultist they visited me the second month I entered school. I can never forgot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*difference Between Rabbit And Rat* / Only Accredited Centres Can Register Jamb 2012 Registration / 5 Dead In Moshood Abiola Polythecnic Cult Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.