Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

The Right Way To Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Right Way To Blog (1841 Views)

What Is A Blogging Niche And Why You Need A Niche To Blog!! / Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog / Let Your Knowledge Give Birth,teach A Brother How To Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
EXICON:
@fighal, Heads up for the help you are providing.

I intend going into an agribusiness niche. What do you think?

Let me have your unreserved comments on this idea and how profitable it will be.

Many thanks.

It is still an untapped niche in the Nigeria blogosphere. what exactly would your agribusiness niche be about?
This is a lucrative niche too and has huge monetization potentials. If you're afraid of sharing it here, you could reach me on WhatsApp and I'd be glad to help you when I'm free
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Carmal90(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
fighal:
Be patient. I'm currently working on a post that address this need. It's a very lengthy one. or you could drop your number and I would discuss with you on WhatsApp. Choosing a niche is the hardest part. a wrong niche would easily die because of your lack of interest. When we chat I'll help find a niche that is tailored to your person. the goal is to create a business from your blog, is that not what you want?

Thanks for the explicit explanation..

Here is my digit, Pls notify me so as to edit after seeing this.
Zero seven zero.
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Newtonnew(m): 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
please i need help here
newtonweightlossportal.com
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Carmal90:

Thanks for the explicit explanation..
Here is my digit, Pls notify me so as to edit after seeing this..
Zero.
Modify
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Newtonnew:
please i need help here
newtonweightlossportal.com
you post articles from other blogs.
Let's start from the beginning.. why did you opt for weight loss niche?
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Chibenze(m): 9:47pm On Oct 18, 2018
hostkobo:

Sell the domain to Nigerian Guardian Newspapers.

regards
HK
thanks for ur suggestion. But this is our 9ja instead of buying e.g nairaland.com someone will decide to reg nairaland9ja.com hahaha.... U will not understand sha but chance of selling to them is zero believe me
Re: The Right Way To Blog by xtaphare321(f): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
fighal:
Done
. Received, thanks you
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Chibenze(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
fighal:
Baba that your domain name is tailored for politics and activist kinda blog. Politics is not going to be easy for just one person to run because of the rate at which news pops out every minute. I have 2 suggestions on how you could run a politics niche blog without having to post every minute to keep up with trends.
The first idea is creating a blog where you share your opinions on trending subject matter. doing this will eliminate the need for every minute posts and your contents would be unique because everything would be your unbiased opinion on the subject matter.
The second one is to identify trendy political news and create a debate-like post around it. In politics, everyone wants to be heard. if you could create a platform for these people, you'd see daily faithful visitors.
It doesn't have to be a blog tho, a user generated content kinda site would be perfect for the debate method.
wow nice suggestion but me no sabi much politics oh beside our president may send sars to come arrest me once i post waiting them no like....but the site like you suggest will become very popular as i see it. But for security reason not sure i willl be safe oh cry
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Jozebrain(m): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chibenze:

wow nice suggestion but me no sabi much politics oh beside our president may send sars to come arrest me once i post waiting them no like....but the site like you suggest will become very popular as i see it. But for security reason not sure i willl be safe oh cry
Lol... Oga dey hide his head. The domain is just too niche. Maybe you fit sell am
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Chibenze(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
fighal:
Lol... Oga dey hide his head. The domain is just too niche. Maybe you fit sell am
i just love the domain since it is the only nigeria domain i own. Like i told u the facebook page i created for it still get likes till today. No plan selling this domain for now. Thanks for ur suggestion sir
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Chibenze:
i just love the domain since it is the only nigeria domain i own. Like i told u the facebook page i created for it still get likes till today. No plan selling this domain for now. Thanks for ur suggestion sir
You're welcome Sir.
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Who can help me with this kind of theme ( https://jukeboxmusic.com.ng/) cry ?
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
ClixMaster:
Who can help me with this kind of theme ( https://jukeboxmusic.com.ng/) cry ?
it is a customized theme
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Newtonnew(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
fighal:
you post articles from other blogs.
Let's start from the beginning.. why did you opt for weight loss niche?

i found it interesting and exciting its something almost everyone is interested in and i think it can bring alot to affiliate sales.
kind of confuse now i don't even have unique contents of my own its like i don't even know what to write about
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
fighal:
it is a customized theme
Nawa oo. So i can't see anyone that looks like it?
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
Newtonnew:

i found it interesting and exciting its something almost everyone is interested in and i think it can bring alot to affiliate sales.
kind of confuse now i don't even have unique contents of my own its like i don't even know what to write about
you care more about other people's interest than you care about yours. Your strength lies in your interest.
Affiliate sales? would you buy something from someone that doesn't know what he's talking about?
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2018
ClixMaster:
Nawa oo. So i can't see anyone that looks like it?
Do the search via Google, I believe you'll see great recommendations

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Blog by zeanslim(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
fighal:
it is a customized theme

Nice tips i would be glad if you can help review https://www.trendytechbuzz.com/
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2018
zeanslim:

Nice tips i would be glad if you can help review https://www.trendytechbuzz.com/
I like that your contents follow the same kinda pattern. Your theme is not the best on mobile.. Beside that, everything stew!!
Re: The Right Way To Blog by zeanslim(m): 4:02am On Oct 20, 2018
fighal:
I like that your contents follow the same kinda pattern. Your theme is not the best on mobile.. Beside that, everything stew!!

Thanks a lot, i will surely work on that
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Kvngemmanuel: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2018
xtaphare321:
OK thank you very much will do that

thumbs up
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Kvngemmanuel: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2018
ClixMaster:
Epp me too grin

thumbs up.. contact me
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Newtonnew(m): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
fighal:
you care more about other people's interest than you care about yours. Your strength lies in your interest.
Affiliate sales? would you buy something from someone that doesn't know what he's talking about?

you are right.....No
Re: The Right Way To Blog by ceekhing: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Intrested in the whatsapp group add me up +2348130636289... While i do my thinking "Boss"
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
Newtonnew:

you are right.....No
You have to have knowledge on your chosen niche. I'm sorry you have to reevaluate your niche. Posting other people's article won't do nothing positive in your blog..
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
ceekhing:
Intrested in the whatsapp group add me up +2348130636289... While i do my thinking "Boss"
There's no WhatsApp group, just a normal one-one chat. My review period has elapsed tho.. but would have a chat with you regardless

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Blog by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
So guys, it's a wrap. I'm happy I could help those I could help in my little way..
The beautiful thing about teaching is that you also learn in the process. Thank y'all for allowing me be your tutor this past few days..
Whatever you do, don't give up.. Keep hustling, Keep praying.. Believe!!!
Re: The Right Way To Blog by Highbarkho: 7:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Get your fully approved Google Adsense Account for US and UK. Whatsapp me if interested.. 08123894751 or 08183544239

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Use An HTML Code / Help! Another Company Is Using My Company Name As "Keyword" / Get Your Premium Themes & Woocommerce Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.