Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected (47524 Views)

Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture / Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding / APC National Convention: Orji Kalu Writes APC, Forwards Authentic List Of Delega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by daddytime(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lol...

TImi, Timi...

I am not a Buharist because the man and his cabinet never fail to play into the hands of their detractors and opposition.

However, it is very easy to decipher and figure out that this list by Timi is a very mischievous and a rabble, rousing one, meant to whip up sentiments and sway opinions.

If he says the list being bandied around is fake, how does it prove and make us believe he has access to this o one which is the authentic one.

The matured know and understand what you are up to Timi.

Cynical list

5 Likes

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Shikena(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Good development. The self-centered enemies of Nigeria's progress must not unite. Dog must keep eating dog until the coast is clear for true change! Ride on grin
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by godspeed: 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Business123:
This Bluetooth speaker connects to mobile phones, accepts memory card, lasts 10-15 hours, its water proof: can be used in the beach, bathroom, poolside, anywhere, has microphone, can be used for phone calls, sound is excellent. Free delivery in lagos. Contact me for more info.

Can we see the picture pls
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by greatdreamer(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
That's why we mist vigorously campaign against the reelection of Buhari and massively vote against him.
I've declared "Operations Buhari must return to Daura"
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by hope4nigeria(m): 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is what you get when you allow cow herders to rule over you
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Hardeysolution(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Oyedepo is currently not in Nigeria. so he travelled out. timi Frank should be arrested for false news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by aciza(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
I don't believe this
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Hardeysolution(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
anyone who believes this list is true and anyone who agrees with Frank is an enemy of truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by SmartMugu: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
I can't find my name on this list. Why? What did I do wrong? Pls who understands the formula they composed the names with? I believe it's my right and I should be in this list because I'm not an APC member.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Culin(f): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked Dr Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
no one shld take dis man wit his list serious,he sounds desperate
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by slimfit1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's a kind offer unlike before 84
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by ikpeamanam: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
The list is fake, Obj just traveled to one of this African country just 3daya back
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Olatundextd(m): 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm
[img]https://i./52e.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by okeyumez(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
This man will just open that his dirty mouth and spew rubbish for the sake of appointment, recognition, and to attract public sympathy. Many poor Nigerians have been sentenced to prison for stealing ordinary N200 and this vulture has never for once stood for their pardon and release. Whenever a rich man steals billions of Naira these same oppressors that are drunk with corruption will disturbing us on social media. These men are enemies of Nigeria and should be thrown into Atlantic ocean
Wiki9ja:
Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has claimed that he had “authentic list” of those who have been banned from travelling abroad as a result of corruption charges preferred against them by the Buhari government.

Frank said the current list of purported 50 high profile Nigerians “to be dealt with” with the coming into effect of the Executive Order 6 (EO6), is a ruse by the presidency to deflect attention from their real motive which is to clamp down on perceived enemies of Buhari and major opposition figures ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Frank in a statement in Abuja on Monday said: “Sequel to my earlier statement, I have now uncovered the true identities of Nigerians being targeted by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for punitive measures through the EO6.

“The list below is an updated version of the one I earlier released on Sunday. Information available to me from authoritative channels in the presidency shows that the list earlier circulated by the presidency is fraudulent as it contains names of both Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC),” he said.

According to Frank, those the presidency “plans to deal with” through the EO6 include; Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, General Ibrahim Babangida, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, General Aliyu Gusau, Senator David Mark, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Governor Nyesom Wike, Governor Waziri Aminu Tambuwal, Governor Ibrahim Dakwambo, Governor Udom Emmanuel, Governor Ayo Fayose, Prince Uche Secondus, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and Chief Olisa Metuh.

Others are Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, Sule Lamido, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Senator Rabiu Kwankwanso, Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, Senator Isa Misau, Senator Bala Mohammed, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Mrs. Toyin Saraki, Amb Goodnews Igali, Tunde Ayeni, Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev Father Matthew Hassan Kukah, Sheik Abubakar Gumi, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Mr. Jide Omokore, Chief Jonah Jang, Elder Godsday Orubebe, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, Mr. Steve Oronsanya, Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu, Ibrahim Shema, Senator Esther Nemadi Usman, Bashir Yaguda, Dr. Abba Moro, Amudu Fintiri, Alex Badeh, Warapamo Dudafa, General Azubuike Ihejirika and General Kenneth Minimah.

He said: “It is now clear that the president plans to suspend the constitution which guarantees freedom of association to Nigerians and the right to own property. The plan to deal with opposition figures listed above is real and Nigerians and the international community need to face reality.

“With the present mindset and attitude of the Buhari’s administration to retain power at all cost in 2019, I fear that there may not be 2019 after all because the presidency has taken the first step to muzzle and drive prominent opposition underground or clamp them into jail in the guise of fighting corruption.

“I hereby call on Nigerians of conscience and members of the international to do something urgently to prevent the eclipse of democracy in Nigeria with impunity and lawlessness by the present administration.

“Our democracy faces a certain peril from the current desperate administration that plans to appropriate the presidency by force since they are now aware that Nigerians have rejected them and will definitely vote them out in 2019.”

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/buhari-travel-ban-apc-ex-spokesman-frank-releases-authentic-list-of-those-affected

2 Likes

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Horus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
With Nigeria's porous borders, you can still travel abroad
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Agugbadin: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Why is Ganduje"s name not there
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
A lot of people did not know that Timi Frank is a very close associate of Atiku. During the era of Oyegun, he came out on Channels TV to said that it was because of Atiku that he join APC ( Atiku is the one that brought him to APC). As at the time he made this speech, Timi and Atiku are still very loyal to APC. Immediately he lost his publicity secretary position in APC, he started writing story against Oyegun leadership of the party. To me I didn't see any thing surprising about his rant in recent, he is just looking for attention.

2 Likes

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by idonhammer: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
elganzar:
Gbam! he no get the liver to try am.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
satelliteDISH:
This list is false. Admin delete this thread now.
Na u compile d list?

Wetin u know?

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
ikpeamanam:
The list is fake, Obj just [strike] traveled to one of this African country just 3daya back[/strike]

... to one of these African countries, 3 days ago
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by muzaifa: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
The consultation is subject to be amended, since it is not scriptures, each to start to make references we are calling Japan or china, of which they pass through all that, they have to make this kind of laws for them to reach where they are today . Sai baba
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
BMC right now

satelliteDISH:
This list is false. Admin delete this thread now.

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by gabbasin: 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
so timi frank knows those who steal Nigeria blind, can you fault the list? is any of the people listed on Timi's list not corrupt?

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by AngelicBeing: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Naija matter tire me
tongue

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by jbcul4ril(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
The simple problem with Educated Nigerian Youth. They believe all they read from the print media and Social media.

1 Like

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by 12345baba(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
If buhari win next year fire go burn corrupt men for Nigeria
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Ironlion1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Now I BELIEVE THE SAYING THAT,
WHOEVER THE gODS WANT TO DESTROY,
THEY MAKE BLIND OR MAD.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by SarkinYarki: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
12345baba:
If buhari win next year fire go burn corrupt men for Nigeria

Nonsense Buhari has been president for over 3 years why has fire not burnt one corrupt person?!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by smalls001: 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
FAKE NEWS
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Tallesty1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
emenas:
I thought the presidency denied publishing the list
Buhari will someday deny contesting for president in 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Becomes Nigeria’s Biggest Trade Partner After Border Closure / Obaseki Formally Joins PDP / PDP Pulls Massive Crowd On A 3x Bigger Venue Than The APC Campaign Rally Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.