Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected (47522 Views)

Us Releases Authentic Copy Of Tinubu Forfeiture / Mapping Out Those Affected, Lost To Nigerian Devastating Flooding / APC National Convention: Orji Kalu Writes APC, Forwards Authentic List Of Delega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by AnanseK(m): 2:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
krestup:
It seem we are back to the days of dictatorship

This thread is for the naive like you
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by magzey: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Chai Buhari is making more enemies that he can handle..

If he think he can contain the people he's targeting then he's clearly stupid like they said he's.

Buhari has clearly lost this election and the road is clear for Atiku..
95% of Bihari supporters are not on social media so stop deceiving your self about Atiku Victory. grin grin

1 Share

Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by shotuns: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Believe this news at your own peril. fake news. . . He must be on coded weeds.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Myself2(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:

If he think he can contain the people he's targeting then he's clearly stupid like they said he's.

Of course, Buahri is stupid
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by PVC2019(f): 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
lisimmo:
But this is bullshit list now. How did Timi come about his own list? Moreover, why should I believe this list of his?

Leave trash for Lawma!

Don't check my signature

grin grin
Who wants to check your signature before
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Masterclass32: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Just see how Buhari, in his desperation, is spraying his own feet with bullets.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by shotuns: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
You still dont get it, I ' ll advise you to ptop playing with your future. Pity your generation to come, Stop feeding on propaganda and brain washing , take a bold step to move forward. He who wishes death on other deserves same.

lagdmark:
Buhari's death while in office will be celebrated more than that of Abacha and Osama bin laden.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Yemikola(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wiki9ja:
Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has claimed that he had “authentic list” of those who have been banned from travelling abroad as a result of corruption charges preferred against them by the Buhari government.

Frank said the current list of purported 50 high profile Nigerians “to be dealt with” with the coming into effect of the Executive Order 6 (EO6), is a ruse by the presidency to deflect attention from their real motive which is to clamp down on perceived enemies of Buhari and major opposition figures ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Frank in a statement in Abuja on Monday said: “Sequel to my earlier statement, I have now uncovered the true identities of Nigerians being targeted by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for punitive measures through the EO6.

“The list below is an updated version of the one I earlier released on Sunday. Information available to me from authoritative channels in the presidency shows that the list earlier circulated by the presidency is fraudulent as it contains names of both Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC),” he said.

According to Frank, those the presidency “plans to deal with” through the EO6 include; Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, General Ibrahim Babangida, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, General Aliyu Gusau, Senator David Mark, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Governor Nyesom Wike, Governor Waziri Aminu Tambuwal, Governor Ibrahim Dakwambo, Governor Udom Emmanuel, Governor Ayo Fayose, Prince Uche Secondus, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and Chief Olisa Metuh.

Others are Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, Sule Lamido, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Senator Rabiu Kwankwanso, Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, Senator Isa Misau, Senator Bala Mohammed, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Mrs. Toyin Saraki, Amb Goodnews Igali, Tunde Ayeni, Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev Father Matthew Hassan Kukah, Sheik Abubakar Gumi, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Mr. Jide Omokore, Chief Jonah Jang, Elder Godsday Orubebe, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, Mr. Steve Oronsanya, Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu, Ibrahim Shema, Senator Esther Nemadi Usman, Bashir Yaguda, Dr. Abba Moro, Amudu Fintiri, Alex Badeh, Warapamo Dudafa, General Azubuike Ihejirika and General Kenneth Minimah.

He said: “It is now clear that the president plans to suspend the constitution which guarantees freedom of association to Nigerians and the right to own property. The plan to deal with opposition figures listed above is real and Nigerians and the international community need to face reality.

“With the present mindset and attitude of the Buhari’s administration to retain power at all cost in 2019, I fear that there may not be 2019 after all because the presidency has taken the first step to muzzle and drive prominent opposition underground or clamp them into jail in the guise of fighting corruption.

“I hereby call on Nigerians of conscience and members of the international to do something urgently to prevent the eclipse of democracy in Nigeria with impunity and lawlessness by the present administration.

“Our democracy faces a certain peril from the current desperate administration that plans to appropriate the presidency by force since they are now aware that Nigerians have rejected them and will definitely vote them out in 2019.”

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/buhari-travel-ban-apc-ex-spokesman-frank-releases-authentic-list-of-those-affected
This man is frustrated & desperately keen on his revenge mission.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by Hassan88(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
See wahala....before you ask a widow out, first ask her what killed the husband....endtime politicians....endtime electiön.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by ope33: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
lie lie Timi Frank
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by judondasylva(m): 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari's name should be there. Those stupid Zombies up here can never see this now. They will try to avoid it. Buhari is the most corrupt politician in the history of Nigeria as a country. Others will still and get caught while Buhari will steal and clean all traces. Imagine his son's bike, and his wife's.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by buchasman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
bubu is stepping on a very very dangerous toes
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by foreshore(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wiki9ja:
Former Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Comrade Timi Frank, has claimed that he had “authentic list” of those who have been banned from travelling abroad as a result of corruption charges preferred against them by the Buhari government.

Frank said the current list of purported 50 high profile Nigerians “to be dealt with” with the coming into effect of the Executive Order 6 (EO6), is a ruse by the presidency to deflect attention from their real motive which is to clamp down on perceived enemies of Buhari and major opposition figures ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Frank in a statement in Abuja on Monday said: “Sequel to my earlier statement, I have now uncovered the true identities of Nigerians being targeted by the President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration for punitive measures through the EO6.

“The list below is an updated version of the one I earlier released on Sunday. Information available to me from authoritative channels in the presidency shows that the list earlier circulated by the presidency is fraudulent as it contains names of both Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC),” he said.

According to Frank, those the presidency “plans to deal with” through the EO6 include; Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, General Ibrahim Babangida, General Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, General Aliyu Gusau, Senator David Mark, Senator Abubakar Bukola Saraki, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Governor Nyesom Wike, Governor Waziri Aminu Tambuwal, Governor Ibrahim Dakwambo, Governor Udom Emmanuel, Governor Ayo Fayose, Prince Uche Secondus, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and Chief Olisa Metuh.

Others are Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, Sule Lamido, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Senator Rabiu Kwankwanso, Senator Dino Melaye, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce, Senator Isa Misau, Senator Bala Mohammed, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, Mrs. Toyin Saraki, Amb Goodnews Igali, Tunde Ayeni, Bishop David Oyedepo, Rev Father Matthew Hassan Kukah, Sheik Abubakar Gumi, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, Mr. Jide Omokore, Chief Jonah Jang, Elder Godsday Orubebe, Mrs. Oby Ezekwesili, Mr. Steve Oronsanya, Dr. Muazu Babangida Aliyu, Ibrahim Shema, Senator Esther Nemadi Usman, Bashir Yaguda, Dr. Abba Moro, Amudu Fintiri, Alex Badeh, Warapamo Dudafa, General Azubuike Ihejirika and General Kenneth Minimah.

He said: “It is now clear that the president plans to suspend the constitution which guarantees freedom of association to Nigerians and the right to own property. The plan to deal with opposition figures listed above is real and Nigerians and the international community need to face reality.

“With the present mindset and attitude of the Buhari’s administration to retain power at all cost in 2019, I fear that there may not be 2019 after all because the presidency has taken the first step to muzzle and drive prominent opposition underground or clamp them into jail in the guise of fighting corruption.

“I hereby call on Nigerians of conscience and members of the international to do something urgently to prevent the eclipse of democracy in Nigeria with impunity and lawlessness by the present administration.

“Our democracy faces a certain peril from the current desperate administration that plans to appropriate the presidency by force since they are now aware that Nigerians have rejected them and will definitely vote them out in 2019.”

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/buhari-travel-ban-apc-ex-spokesman-frank-releases-authentic-list-of-those-affected
r

Buhari has just joined the ranks of Murmur Ghadaffi, Mobutu Seseseko, Idi amin Dada, Robert Mugabe, Adolf Hitler and co
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by boxypane(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Timi Frank is a fool...
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by zomby(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wiki9ja:

Which democracy are you talking about?? Which democracy is this foool is asking us to protect??

I say protect the country....democracy is not designed to protect thieves...Everybody on this list is a blood sucker..who has participated in sucking the blood of Nigerians and the blood of our nation.

WE must not allow anyone to brainwash us with the preaching of any democracy...A country that is full of political thieves has no democracy.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by ekestic1976(f): 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:

Enemies of the internet, especially Nairaland forum.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by GetCofOProperty: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
Let's watch and see how many people would be prosecuted. The list may just be a propaganda.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property Investment That Guarantee High Return... Or You Want a Suitable Land or House For You To Live In. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below and click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us or how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by kenny2u(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
This list got me laughing seriously �
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by billyG(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
This mole in APC sef,why is my name not in the list,Let me write my own list & release it tomorrow.
Re: Travel Ban: Timi Frank Releases ‘authentic List’ Of Those Affected by poseidon12: 1:28am On Oct 16, 2018
megafaraday:
Take this one serious at ur own risk. Tweh

Naive people like you will enable Buhari to destroy Nigeria completely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Kashim Shettima And Omos / LEAKED: Letters From APC To Senate President Saraki, Speaker Dogara / Ize-Iyamu Meets With APC Caretaker Chairman And Other APC Governors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.