Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:43 PM

5 Best Airports In Africa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Best Airports In Africa (32047 Views)

New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) / Only 4 African Airports Are Ranked In The World’s Best Airports For 2019 / The World's Ten Best Airports For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Eaglefine(f): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
EsotericMonk:

Who says you can't? grin

Nobody! The person no reach...!

I like the person of ur kind... hopefully with you, I can... cheesy
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, never mind. Something about your usual comments about other African countries reminds me of that moniker, like the bolded , I don't know why you felt the need to say that when many parts of Africa suffer the same. I've passed through Rwanda and I agree with you that Kenya and Morocco could bit it , maybe they renovated cry.

Lol North Africa is more developed than most East & West African countries
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Lol North Africa is more developed than most East & West African countries

Well that's true and they are also more developed than some southern African countries as well. But let's face it , they had a different history than the rest just like South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe and to some extent Gabon, Kenya, Mauritius, Seychelles, ivory coast etc, which is why I always think it's ridiculous when we start comparing oranges to Apples , they might all be fruit but they will never be the same, their roots are different.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by litaninja(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
What of giant na?
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Eaglefine:

Nobody! The person no reach...!

I like the person of ur kind... hopefully with you, I can... cheesy

Awww! Ofcus, you can...... You certainly should.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by IronGalaxy: 3:58am On Oct 16, 2018
KraticKratus:

Built when oyibo was in charge.
king Shaka we as built prior to 2010 world cup by the south African government, cape town and o.r Tambo were renovated by the south African government. Not everything progressive must involve white people, why is the Rwandan airport on the list then?
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2018
IronGalaxy:
king Shaka we as built prior to 2010 world cup by the south African government, cape town and o.r Tambo were renovated by the south African government. Not everything progressive must involve white people, why is the Rwandan airport on the list then?

Don't mind that guy , he is a typical nigerian . There is a lot of self hate here ,people like him have been conditioned to praise and clap for anything white , it's disgusting . You would be surprised that there are so many calling pakistani and Indian immigrants massa. I wish Nigeria could be a racially diverse country so that our people could see their own good side and see also that other races have flaws too . Nigerian perspective is one sided, black is stupid, white is smart . Inferiority complex is what it is. Like Juliasmalema once said " you won't know your opposition's strengths and weaknesses until you fight them ". Most Young Nigerians have never had to fight for any position against other races especially whites , so to them white always takes top position and black always a loser. So a guy like KraticKratus would never know how dumb his post was because he has been conditioned to think that way all his life without knowing it. You would never understand why Nigerians think whites are of godly form and blacks evil until you visit the country and explore the different regions. Some regions have never see a successful politician who built good roads and infrastructure for his people, so they will automatically think no black man is capable of taking care of the welfare of his own. I asked another anti black rapper ugosample how blacks in south Africa have destroyed the country as he insinuated in another thread , but all he could come up with was Zuma was bad grin. See what I mean ? Conditioned to think blacks can't outdo whites . One black man messed up and all blacks in south Africa were automatically failures grin. The same guy can never say that about a European country , if they mistakenly elected a fool, he would only praise that at least they saw their mistake and removed him cheesy. , it's an inferiority complex that is ingrained in our brains . Others are full of hate because of the war , and blame everyone but themselves, remember it was black on black , so black man in Nigeria is his own enemy hence there is so much self hate and doubt . Nigerians are suspicious of themselves and always want to make it a black man problem even though.other Africans are moving away from that . I will stop there before the likes of ugosample and mizwisdom come and chop me grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Ugosample(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Don't mind that guy , he is a typical nigerian . There is a lot of self hate here ,people like him have been conditioned to praise and clap for anything white , it's disgusting . You would be surprised that there are so many calling pakistani and Indian immigrants massa. I wish Nigeria could be a racially diverse country so that our people could see their own good side and see also that other races have flaws too . Nigerian perspective is one sided, black is stupid, white is smart . Inferiority complex is what it is. Like Juliasmalema once said " you won't know your opposition's strengths and weaknesses until you fight them ". Most Young Nigerians have never had to fight for any position against other races especially whites , so to them white always takes top position and black always a loser. So a guy like KraticKratus would never know how dumb his post was because he has been conditioned to think that way all his life without knowing it. You would never understand why Nigerians think whites are of godly form and blacks evil until you visit the country and explore the different regions. Some regions have never see a successful politician who built good roads and infrastructure for his people, so they will automatically think no black man is capable of taking care of the welfare of his own. I asked another anti black rapper ugosample how blacks in south Africa have destroyed the country as he insinuated in another thread , but all he could come up with was Zuma was bad grin. See what I mean ? Conditioned to think blacks can't outdo whites . One black man messed up and all blacks in south Africa were automatically failures grin. The same guy can never say that about a European country , if they mistakenly elected a fool, he would only praise that at least they saw their mistake and removed him cheesy. , it's an inferiority complex that is ingrained in our brains . Others are full of hate because of the war , and blame everyone but themselves, remember it was black on black , so black man in Nigeria is his own enemy hence there is so much self hate and doubt . Nigerians are suspicious of themselves and always want to make it a black man problem even though.other Africans are moving away from that . I will stop there before the likes of ugosample and mizwisdom come and chop me grin.

what is wrong with this guy?

still making reference to that thread

As I told you, in that thread, the person you quoted had a point, and I explained what I meant by that using Zuma as a reference

you are beginning to sound like that dumb south African Joshua whom i did an exchange program with years ago.

Read to understand people's posts, not reading based on your biases undecided
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

what is wrong with this guy?

still making reference to that thread

As I told you, in that thread, the person you quoted had a point, and I explained what I meant by that using Zuma as a reference

you are beginning to sound like that dumb south African Joshua whom i did an exchange program with years ago.

Read to understand people's posts, not reading based on your biases undecided

"He said South Africa has turned bad since black rule ", I asked in what way ? All you could come up.with was Zuma failed. I wonder if that dumb guy doesn't think the same about you also grin, just thinking though, just as you concluded he was dumb , he might have left with the same impression of you . What was the guy' s point? grin. I'm still yet to get your explanation. To me you sound really bitter about your blackness, which makes you sound irrational or a bit stupid .
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Ugosample(m): 7:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

"He said South Africa has turned bad since black rule ", I asked in what way ? All you could come up.with was Zuma failed. I wonder if that dumb guy doesn't think the same about you also grin, just thinking though, just as you concluded he was dumb , he might have left with the same impression of you . What was the guy' s point? grin. I'm still yet to get your explanation. To me you sound really bitter about your blackness, which makes you sound irrational or a bit stupid .

I am not bitter about my blackness

why would I grin
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

I am not bitter about my blackness

why would I grin

You are fond of degrading the black race , one nigger fails and all blacks are stupid, except for the smart you ofcourse grin. You are always above all blacks , the only progressive thinker in your mind grin , hence in your myopic mind all African countries are failed nations.

Africa is left behind and playing catchup , we all know this but not all nations with black man in leadership are failing . All of Africa is recovering from one thing or another , still finding their feet, mistakes don't mean people are stupid as you have fondly convinced your Self.

From the chip on your shoulder, the inferirty complex disguised as a smart ass , I can tell which part of the country you come from . Together with your stupid black man is a failure song , and ofcourse that usually doesn't include you guys, just like you are above other stupid blacks who have achieved nothing grin. Hilarious .

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Ugosample(m): 7:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

You are fond of degrading the black race , one nigger fails and all blacks are stupid, except for the smart you ofcourse grin. You are always above all blacks , the only progressive thinker in your mind grin , hence in your myopic mind all African countries are failed nations.

Africa is left behind and playing catchup , we all know this but not all nations with black man in leadership are failing . All of Africa is recovering from one thing or another , still finding their feet, mistakes don't mean people are stupid as you have fondly convinced your Self.

From the chip on your shoulder, the inferirty complex disguised as a smart ass , I can tell which part of the country you come from . Together with your stupid black man is a failure song , and ofcourse that usually doesn't include you guys, just like you are above other stupid blacks who have achieved nothing grin. Hilarious .

cheesy grin grin

yea yea.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

cheesy grin grin

yea yea.

Like I said you are bitter about your blackness and your attempt to downplay your self hatred has failed you grin. "Blacks are all stupid except me" grin. Yeah, yeah ,yeah. I hope you come back a smart European in your next life, for your sanity grin. For now, do us all a favour and stop reducing all of us to how you see your self, Mr only black achiever in Africa grin.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Ugosample(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Like I said you are bitter about your blackness and your attempt to downplay your self hatred has failed you grin. "Blacks are all stupid except me" grin. Yeah, yeah ,yeah. I hope you come back a smart European in your next life, for your sanity grin.

This guy is still saying "I'm bitter about my blackness"

LMAO cheesy grin

I'm not bitter about my blackness, just don't like the current state of things that's all
criticising my people does not amount to self hate.....

It means I want things changed for the better

And I'm trying in my own way, along with my team of like minded Africans (I'm the only Nigerian on the team btw) to change things and help in our own way, and so far, we are making headway

But the challenges and the banana peels being thrown at us by the same people we are trying to help (we encountered this problem the most in Liberia and Nigeria *the deep south*) is beginning to get to me I guess tongue

When you have volunteered, as well as done differentprojects and businesses across Africa(sub Saharan I mean) then you will understand my anger and why I think the way I do, which btw has nothing to do with self hate.

And indeed, you are beginning to sound like a South African cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

This guy is still saying "I'm bitter about my blackness"

LMAO cheesy grin

I'm not bitter about my blackness, just don't like the current state of things that's all
criticising my people does not amount to self hate.....

It means I want things changed for the better

And I'm trying in my own way, along with my team of like minded Africans (I'm the only Nigerian on the team btw) to change things and help in our own way, and so far, we are making headway

But the challenges and the banana peels being thrown at us by the same people we are trying to help (we encountered this problem the most in Liberia and Nigeria *the deep south*) is beginning to get to me I guess tongue

When you have volunteered, as well as done differentprojects and businesses across Africa(sub Saharan I mean) then you will understand my anger and why I think the way I do, which btw has nothing to do with self hate.

And indeed, you are beginning to sound like a South African cheesy cheesy

I guess I'm beginning to sound stupid grin. Anyone who disagrees with the typical self hate and frustration people from your region exhibit daily is either a stupid Muslim, stupid foreigner or a stupid zombie , so I'm not surprised. There you go again with your ridiculous assumptions , you think other Africans are not out there doing the same if not even better reediming the black race. You see what I mean ? It's only you and your smart team grin. You have an inflated delusional sende of self , hence you take out your frustrations on all black people or result to stereotyping others because of what you see a minority doing. I have met Africans who have done great things and who are frustrated by the status quo but hardly do I come across someone who is ready to humiliate his race all in a bid to advertise himself as the most hardworking and foward thinking person from the same race grin. You can't wish well for people You think are no good , stop your confusion. This is what real self hate is , confusion grin.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Ugosample(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

I guess I'm beginning to sound stupid grin. Anyone who disagrees with the typical self hate and frustration people from your region exhibit daily is either a stupid Muslim, stupid foreigner or a stupid zombie , so I'm not surprised. There you go again with your ridiculous assumptions , you think other Africans are not out there doing the same if not even better reediming the black race. You see what I mean ? It's only you and your smart team grin. You have an inflated delusional sende of self , hence you take out your frustrations on all black people or result to stereotyping others because of what you see a minority doing. I have met Africans who have done great things and who are frustrated by the status quo but hardly do I come across someone who is ready to humiliate his race all in a bid to advertise himself as the most hardworking and foward thinking person from the same race grin. You can't wish well for people You think are no good , stop your confusion. This is what real self hate is , confusion grin.

oh my goodness undecided

This guy is some thing else undecided

1) Where did I say other Africans are not making efforts to remedy the situation on ground?
don't I commend the efforts of millennial Africans due to the efforts they are making ?

2) I never said you sound stupid, but if you think you sound stupid, you probably do grin cheesy

3)Where did I say that its only my team that is making an effort?
you probably need to understand what you read in my post

4)You need to rid yourself of bias. Take that as an advice.

And how do I "humiliate my race" in order to advertise myself? ?
Assuming that's the case, what is my gain in doing that?

Criticizing my people once again is not a sign of self hate, it means you don't like what is going on, and you want it changed

that's all.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Ugosample:

oh my goodness undecided

This guy is some thing else undecided

1) Where did I say other Africans are not making efforts to remedy the situation on ground?
don't I commend the efforts of millennial Africans due to the efforts they are making ?

2) I never said you sound stupid, but if you think you sound stupid, you probably do grin cheesy

3)Where did I say that its only my team that is making an effort?
you probably need to understand what you read in my post

4)You need to rid yourself of bias. Take that as an advice.

And how do I "humiliate my race" in order to advertise myself? ?
Assuming that's the case, what is my gain in doing that?

Criticizing my people once again is not a sign of self hate, it means you don't like what is going on, and you want it changed

that's all.

LOL, I will remind you when you start your usual bafoonery of degrading a whole race because of something some shyt head does. Talking of stupidity, I wonder if the so called stupid guy you met is not out there telling others about some dumb negro from Nigeria who disguises self hate as concern for his people grin. Uncle Tom's are usually concerned about their race and you are no special case. " if all blacks could be like me they would be successful " grin grin. I'm still yet to get response on the " Zuma failed, that means black South Africans destroyed the country " grin. By the way , what do you think of Jonathan's rule vs that of buhari ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by KraticKratus: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
IronGalaxy:

And Babangida "built" 3rd mainlamd bridge. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by KraticKratus: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

I hate it when stupid posts mention my name.

You can feel superior or equal to them all you like but the reality is that they are better than you in almost everything. You will fight, do juju, lie and even kill so you can go and live and serve them in their land. They are superior. All your long post has not proven otherwise.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

I don't know y you mentioned me but we know the truth about SA
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:19am On Oct 17, 2018
KraticKratus:

And Babangida "built" 3rd mainlamd bridge. Keep deceiving yourselves.
please quote the part that is a lie
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by IronGalaxy: 1:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Runalong333:

I've realised long ago that Nigerians do have a weird obsession with whites
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 17, 2018
IronGalaxy:
I've realised long ago that Nigerians do have a weird obsession with whites

The less travelled mostly , but generally yes, it's like a hero worship.

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Mizwisdom:

I don't know y you mentioned me but we know the truth about SA

Because I know how bitter you are about other African countries that are better than this shythole and South Africa seems to be one the best countries to make you mad like pidgin2 grin grin. We all know their past and our own reality today seems and feels worse with no possible end to it , fulanis will keep raping us with the assistance of either a Yoruba or igbo man, either way, they will remain lords while we claim to be smarter than them lol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 17, 2018
KraticKratus:

I hate it when stupid posts mention my name.

You can feel superior or equal to them all you like but the reality is that they are better than you in almost everything. You will fight, do juju, lie and even kill so you can go and live and serve them in their land. They are superior. All your long post has not proven otherwise.

You are projecting your inferiority complex on everyone dude. You must be one of those guys contemplating on crossing the sea to go and clean their toilets , not all of us are like that my guy cheesy.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Mizwisdom(f): 7:37am On Oct 17, 2018
Runalong333:

Because I know how bitter you are about other African countries that are better than this shythole and South Africa seems to be one the best countries to make you mad like pidgin2 grin grin. We all know their past and our own reality today seems and feels worse with no possible end to it , fulanis will keep raping us with the assistance of either a Yoruba or igbo man, either way, they will remain lords while we claim to be smarter than them lol.

What is your suggestion?
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
Mizwisdom:

What is your suggestion?

Visit a shrink grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Areding: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
The airport is a landmark of the country and a city. People should rest there, but not to suffer in waiting for their flight. It’s a pity that not all the airports are as comfortable as we would like
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nigeria has morgues as airports
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by TolaDigital(m): 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2018
If you need accommodation around and close to Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Sheraton Hotel is one of the 5 star hotels in Lagos. The hospitality is second to none.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Konquest: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
We can say it’s a fact that transportation in general affects the development of cities worldwide. Airport development can be linked to economic development of a nation because air transportation comes with a lot of economic benefits.

It facilitates tourism; it provides jobs; encourages trading; it’s a bonus when it comes to emergency and humanitarian aid relief. The economic impact cannot be overemphasized.

SleepinginAirports helped make a survey and then list of the best airports in Africa.

In their annual survey, the asked travelers to rate airports in Africa based on their overall airport experience.

They ranked their experience based on

Comfort (Gate seating & availability of rest zones)
Services, facilities & things to do
Food options
Immigration/Security
Customer service
Cleanliness
Navigation and ease of transitSleepability

Going through their compiled list, you’ll see South Africa is leading with 3 of their airport making top of the list. We can’t find our beloved country, Nigeria. Maybe they will make it this 2018, who knows.

2017 Top 5 Best Airports in Africa

1. Cape Town International Airport, South Africa (CPT):

Cape Town International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Cape Town and it’s the second busiest airport in South Africa. It holds the record of being the third largest airport in the whole of Africa and has a record of over 10 million passengers annually.

According to survey, the environment is clean, there is free WI-Fi, and the staffs are consistently friendly and helpful.

2. Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport, South Africa (JNB):

This is a major international airport in Gauteng, near to the city of Johannesburg.

OR Tambo international airport is the biggest and busiest airport in Africa, facilitating over 21 million passengers annually.

According to survey, the airport has plenty of shopping, dining, and lounge opportunities that will keep you entertained on a layover in this transit hub.

3. Durban King Shaka, South Africa (DUR):

This is another airport in South Africa. This airport was opened just few months to when the 2010 FIFA world cup started. The airport handled its first commercial flights on 1 May 2010. The airport was named after king Shaka who was the leader of the Zulu nation in the early 19th century.

According to survey, travelers praise the airport for its layout, with manageable walking distances and efficient travel processes.

4. Kigali International Airport, Rwanda (KGL):

Kigali International Airport, formerly known as Gregoire Kayibanda International Airport, is the primary airport serving the capital city of Rwanda.

According to survey, travelers remark on how helpful, friendly, and efficient staff are. Their ability to make check-in and security a breeze is considered by some to be a bit of a continental anomaly.

5. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, Mauritius (MRU):

This is the main international airport in Mauritius.

According to survey, the airport has the basics of a good travel experience sorted it is reliably clean, the staff are friendly, and there’s plenty of airside seating.

https://autojosh.com/5-best-airports-in-africa/

^^^^^
^^^^^
The proposed Lekki Airport will meet
up to the standard of those 5 airports
soon.
Re: 5 Best Airports In Africa by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 01, 2018
soberdrunk:
No 6 Portharcourt International Airport.......... Who off light!! angry
grin

Hamilton1:
Sai baba is goin back 2 daura com 2019
grin

eleojo23:
You will not see Nigeria on this type of list o.

Na for list of Countries with Highest Fertility rate we go show.

Smh.
grin

Mekanus:
I really need to visit Rwanda
Me too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United Nigeria Airlines To BeginOperation On Friday / Man Arrested For Trying To Board A Plane With 27 Snakes / A Culture Shock For A Nigerian In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.