Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (66230 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by niyidenrele: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
your families are mad,...Asinwin omo
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by vorigan: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
baganas:

They were not discussing criminal law. If a law court had found him guilty he couldn't be contesting for election now.

You will now need to quote the law establishing EFCC and highlight the part where among st other things, the body's responsibility is to find someone guilty whether criminal law or not.
To be clear to you, EFCC cannot (whether criminal law discussion or not) find anyone guilty as it doesn't fall under it's purview.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by id4sho(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
When you run out of constructive points you go emotional.. that was the case with keyamo.

It's not keyamos fault. He actually took up an impossible job.

Defending Buhari is the most impossible job to do no matter how smart you are.
There's certainly nothing to say.. he is a collosal failure
I watched this programme this morning, keyamo was high on cheap weed. he even criticized military government and OBJ. Thank God they didn't get physical, I like that Atiku spokes man sha. he's very good at constructive criticism

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by seunfly: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.that's why I like channels
Both side exposes each other
And u the viewer can be the judge
Unlike AIT that will take side.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by bixton(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dinho20:
I EXPECT BUHARI AND ATIKU TO DEBATE,
NOT ALL THIS ONES

Where in Nigeria have you seen the leading contenders in an elective position making themselves available for debate on the same platform?
It's impossible.

But i would like to see both VPs in a debate.
Though it won't matter much.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by gbigbega: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
I remembered when Keyamo kept talking non stop and Segun told him the meaning of the acronynm KISS - Keep the Issue Simple, Stupid. LWKMD.

Segun is wiiiiiiiiiiicked

8 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by chivic(m): 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
I think it was good APC sent festus because that ATIKU guy have been messing all the people he has argued with on channels TV this past week.
I think it was only festus that tried to match him with his own argument
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by vickylincon(m): 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
ozo13:
Hehehe.that's why I like channels
Both side exposes each other
And u the viewer can be the judge
unlike AIT

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by boxypane(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
When you run out of constructive points you go emotional.. that was the case with keyamo.

Did u even watch the program?
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by WhyMoD: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
boxypane:

Did u even watch the program?
yes I did..
Keyamo was an idiot today

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Carlmax(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Misterdhee1:
I didn’t watch from the beginning but from where I tuned in, Keyamo was smoking with plenty upper cuts! It was pathetic to watch Showunmi try to spin the congressional report indictment. If it was untrue, why hasn’t Atiku sued the US Congress for slandering his name?
Ngilari even called him out on facts but he was obstinate. Ogboju tactics!��

But their unruly behaviour shouting each other down affected the debate sha.

I was wondering if i am d only one that share your view, people just dey analyze nonsense since ... Anyways sha I am fully Atikulated...

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by boxypane(m): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:
yes I did..
Keyamo was an idiot today
He bleeped up big time. That doesn't mean I'll ever vote for either of their parties.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by JuanDeDios: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
PDP only telling us lie...to gain crowd and vote for them...
I w never support PDP in my life...
That's my position on the former looting party too. But this election, Buhari, with his unspeakable incompetence, laziness and ethnic irridentism, leaves one no choice than to vote Atiku. I've bought a carton of Jik to wash PDP off my hands after voting for that blasted party.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by silifat11(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
That's why Channel's TV continue to be the Best.. it would have been different with Silver Bird, TVC, AIT
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Ekaka1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
WhyMoD:

Keyamo...has always been an erratic and disastrous fellow...still wonder how they managed him through law school.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by toprealman: 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
When touts and senseless dimwits run the show. Why not allow the other person make his point without undue interference.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Valike2008: 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari went and employed educated illiterates , buhari infects with dullardance, who gave Keyamo SAN, an investigation should commence immediately
vorigan:
....The Keyamo guy was just shouting and making no points.....The man has the same attribute as his principal...Dull

I weak for Keyamo when he said EFCC found Atiku guilty, is EFCC a law court?? and the olodo is a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by steveekeoma(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
festus keyamo was intimidated

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by potent5(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
vorigan:
....The Keyamo guy was just shouting and making no points.....The man has the same attribute as his principal...Dull

I weak for Keyamo when he said EFCC found Atiku guilty, is EFCC a law court?? and the olodo is a lawyer
Keyamo is disappointingly not just a lawyer, 'they' also made him a SAN. Can you imagine?!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
APC got tired of segun sowunmi flawing them after they presented two members of apc on channels to depend them.. they couldn't do their job well and Keyamu came on board to display his skills.. well i felt he was ranting cos from the beginning of the show he came with attacking mode.. which didn't go well.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Lilimax(f): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
Your single vote does not matter madam cos it'll make no difference?

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by writeprof(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
boy16:
undecided

They are not fighting for Nigeria Progress.

They are fighting for their pockets
Gbam! Sad bitter truth.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Gerrardreg: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Kudos to channels TV, not like TVC that one sided news
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by AnalQueenluci: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
dotcodotuk:

This guy did not agree with u
dats d best dey can offer
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by xcelentattitude(m): 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who are they please?
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Cantonese: 7:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
I lost the respect I had for Keyamo ever since he joined the Buhari campaign. I understand he has a responsibility to defend the party he belongs to but nothing stops him from calling his team to order and advising them (especially the president) on how to govern better. The truth is 'Buhari has failed Nigerians' so instead of them to come on air to shamelessly defend themselves and their lies, they should make amends within this short period they have and peacefully hand over to His Excellency Atiku Abubakar come 2019.

Sai Atiku

Pls let us all come out en mass and vote for Atiku next year. Not just supporting online but thumb printing at the polls because that is what counts. Buhari's presidency is an insult on all educated persons in Nigeria. He has no certificate and despite his age, he still has no wisdom.

Hopefully in all these Keyamo will not look back one day and regret venturing into politics. Clearly Keyamo has proven that some lawyers are liars.

ATIKULATION highway is the way!

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by bejeria101(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
boy16:
undecided

That channel presenter is handsome sha.

No Homo.

Ladies do you agree?
He once worked with AIT
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by mybusinesss(m): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
The presenter's words...Unfortunately these 'gentlemen'...how ironic undecided
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Rapoo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...its...
please I need some clarification. when is it proper to use it's and its?
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Bowwow11(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
there was commotion live on channel television this morning to the extent that the presenter had to end the program in other to avoid embarrassment
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by GoodMuyis(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Pres Buhari And Atiku’s Campaign Spokespersons, Nearly Came To Blows On Live TV

2019 Election: The 2019 upcoming election is already bringing apart as many people seem to be deeply interested in who wins the election. Channels TV had to abruptly end a Live TV programme this morning as the spokesperson of the Buhari and Atiku campaign organisations, Festus Keyamo and Segun Sowunmi, nearly came to blows during an interview.

The spokespersons argued and refused to listen to the moderator who had to quickly bring the programme to an end.

Watch Video here: http://aftrending.com/pres-buhari-and-atikus-campaign-spokespersons-nearly-came-to-blows-on-live-tv/

The Last section argument was a setup by the presenter. Both spokespersons are matured fellow.

The duos did what they were asked to do at the debate closing
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by softthings: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
That's your business. We don't care!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / EndSARS Protest: The Misinformation Circulating Online - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.