Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (66218 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by myrates: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
olusledge:
buhari has successfully ridiculed keyamo. i used to think keyamo was smart
. Chai guy, you wicked ooo. You simply nailed it gbam!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Bogrey: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
I watched this intresting face off.

While Segun Sowunmi was constructively engaging on development achievement and plan of PDP for the future.
Festus Keyamo was largely playing the stale and corruption fight card and trying to paint Atiku as a corrupt candidate.
I patiently waited to see if Festus will engage development achievement or future plans.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by dotcodotuk: 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
vorigan:
....The Keyamo guy was just shouting and making no points.....The man has the same attribute as his principal...Dull

I weak for Keyamo when he said EFCC found Atiku guilty, is EFCC a law court?? and the olodo is a lawyer

This guy did not agree with u

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
adetem:
both are in control

The zoo youths can only be free by bombing them at the voting units. Maybe those will survive will never vote for the rest of their lives and their entire generations to come will never vote in the zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by chubbyman(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Now I see why any political party supported by ipob cretins always fail since they're only loud mouth on social media doing what they do best insulting and denigrating anybody that have contrary views and opinions,when it's time to vote tey shut themselves inside their house and be posting fake results and shouting rigging to anyone who cares to listen, they're all mouth and no action

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Nfora: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
PDP only telling us lie...to gain crowd and vote for them...
I w never support PDP in my life...

The internet is agog with hired Buhari '" assassins''.They are doing a ''great job"

But the voting is at the polling units.

Very soon their eyes will clear.

#IStandWithBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by martobi: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
...for me all I saw where 2 Men doing the job they were paid to do, and their ogas are somewhere sipping chilled fura-de-nunu. Not ma headache. #martobi-has-spoken
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by baganas: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
vorigan:
....The Keyamo guy was just shouting and making no points.....The man has the same attribute as his principal...Dull

I weak for Keyamo when he said EFCC found Atiku guilty, is EFCC a law court?? and the olodo is a lawyer
And who says only a law court can find guilt? 'Guilty' is an English word for God sake
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by neonly: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
blakid:
Channels TV!!! BEST TV STATION IN NIGERIA.

Unlike TVC rubbish sation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Myself2(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

Defending the lifeless one, is The toughest and hardest job ever..

EPIC !!!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by vorigan: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
baganas:

And who says only a law court can find guilt? 'Guilty' is an English word for God sake

In criminal law, guilt is the state of being responsible for the commission of an offense.[1] Legal guilt is entirely externally defined by the state, or more generally a "court of law". Being "guilty" of a criminal offense means that one has committed a violation of criminal law, or performed all the elements of the offense set out by a criminal statute.[2] The determination that one has committed that violation is made by an external body (a "court of law"wink and is, therefore, as definitive as the record-keeping of the body. So the most basic definition is fundamentally circular: a person is guilty of violating a law, if a court says so.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by vorigan: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
dotcodotuk:

Birds of the same feather

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by neonly: 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by blakid(m): 5:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
neonly:

Unlike TVC rubbish sation
TVC is politically inducd. Channels don't gv a bleep about personality, one of the attributes i salute them for.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by myrates: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo was like " please Segun don't spoil Buhari's bad name"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by israelmao(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:

Mention this name "Lai Mohammed" on any social media you will see what he means to many Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by AdonaiAluminium: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Keyamo was more interested in propaganda and cooked up stories Unless his conterpart, Sowunmi who was reeling out facts after facts

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by IkennaDavid1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

Actually its an easy job..
Pro-buharis and BMCs are so daft that they have no points to defend buhari with, so all they do is throw insults around, confuse their loyalists, blame PDP for their bad governance and that's it. They get paid for that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Doyin2(m): 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
dotcodotuk:

For those that did not watch the programme,trust me,Deji got it right with his commentary:
Just ignore all these internet nuisances.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by arrestdarrester: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
Na Channels be TV station. No mind that copycat APC TV Ctation wey dem go dash TV station of the year

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by arrestdarrester: 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Na Channels be correct TV station. No mind that copycat APshit TVCtation wey no know nothing

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by neonly: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
blakid:

TVC is politically inducd. Channels don't gv a bleep about personality, one of the attributes i salute them for.

For channels tv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lolz, the battle has just started , they shouldn't have organize the program when tension is high.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by baganas: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
vorigan:

In criminal law, guilt is the state of being responsible for the commission of an offense.[1] Legal guilt is entirely externally defined by the state, or more generally a "court of law". Being "guilty" of a criminal offense means that one has committed a violation of criminal law, or performed all the elements of the offense set out by a criminal statute.[2] The determination that one has committed that violation is made by an external body (a "court of law"wink and is, therefore, as definitive as the record-keeping of the body. So the most basic definition is fundamentally circular: a person is guilty of violating a law, if a court says so.

They were not discussing criminal law. If a law court had found him guilty he couldn't be contesting for election now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by UncleJudax(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
If na me be Kayemo, I for waka komot go haus grin

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by greggng: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
That is why pdp will never come back to power ...sentiment has beclauded their sense of judgement. If result is in their favour , Inec did fantastic job but when is the opposite they condemned Inec. They lack spirit of sportsmanship....you cannot win all they time let alone when baba is in power.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by leo2020: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
PDP always win online..Same people will be shouting rigging come feBuhari

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by gtown: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

True talk! That's the reason why Igbos have abruptely stopped defending their lifeless dilictor Nnamdi Kanu and his liflendun mantra, but now opt to go with corruption prince who has promised them he will bring back their favourable thieves' party into power.
What is more difficult than a camel trying to past through the eye of a needle

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by frankwyte: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Festus speaks and conducts himself like a tout.... The painful thing here is that he is a SAN! now I understand while it took the inner court to award him SAN. come to look at it he exhibited same scenario with Arise TV with Charles the anchor man. Really sad of conduct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Danlele(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
PMB victory is assured,we saw such name calling and character assassination on Buhari in 2015,but what happened?
Keep barking like a bull dog,the corruption fighter will win 2019 general elections with a landslide victory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Nathan2016: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
BlackrulesDworld:

No homo?
If he toast you, you no go gree? Don't bother to reply...

Leave am...e de form straight. .we all know he isnt
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Kingspin(m): 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Lool

Kayemo will be most happy that the program end like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.