Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly (66217 Views)

Voting Ends Abruptly At Wike’s Polling Unit, Ballot Boxes Carried (Video, Photo) / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch / PDP Abuja Protest Ends Abruptly As Members Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by bishopkay: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
PDP only telling us lie...to gain crowd and vote for them...
I w never support PDP in my life...

We no even need your useless stupid vote when dem go void Las Las due to your well ingrained foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Afunwa2028: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
and APC is telling u the whole truth....how much wia u paid to sell ur conscience?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rapoo:

please I need some clarification. when is it proper to use it's and its?
For "it is": it's mine.
For "it has": it's gone.
To show possession or belonging to: the phone's battery or the battery of the phone: its battery.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by bewla(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
shizzleStar:
Keyamo is senseless like most buhari supporters

Seun sowunmi is one of few sensible and reasonable yoroobas whose brain function properly unlike the useful idiots who reason upside down and disturb nairaland and the whole cyber space with their foolishness and stupidity

Seun sowunmi is a real omoluabi wink
na check see u in twenty twenty how no what u say then
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ak22(m): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
LIKE FOR ATIKU

AND

SHARE FOR BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by jayson87: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
bishopkay:

We no even need your useless stupid vote when dem go void Las Las due to your well ingrained foolishness
This is upper cut. The most salient tiptop response ever dropped on nairaland ever dropped for a zombified idiot. Brother you nailed it

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by jrex(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
Festus was just pointless and useless today. He couldn't even convince himself. Festus just advice mr buhari to spend less, because we will collect the money and still vote him out.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Rapoo(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

For "it is": it's mine.
For "it has": it's gone.
To show possession or belonging to: the phone's battery or the battery of the phone: its battery.

thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Rapoo:

thanks bro
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by BeardedMeat(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
boy16:
undecided

That channel presenter is handsome sha.

No Homo.

Ladies do you agree?
I don't like fair guys
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by seguno2: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
boy16:
undecided

They are not fighting for Nigeria Progress.

They are fighting for their pockets

Are you fighting for Nigeria’s progress?
How are you fighting for Nigeria’s progress?
Please tell us. Thanks.
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
boy16:
undecided

No Homo.

Ladies do you agree?

Wit ear way dey like teletubbies own

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:

And APC is saying the truth? You've been destines for eternal foolishness, enjoy the experience.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
henchamb:
Segun was busy repeating same line. It's horrible defending a corrupt infested principal

And it's so easy to defend the former PTF chairman? Were you brain-dead when even the minster for state alleged pilferage of funds under Buhari's ministry?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
baganas:

And who says only a law court can find guilt? 'Guilty' is an English word for God sake

And you know the meaning of slander?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by sheunpompey1: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
That Segun guy was too hot for Festus despite the fact that Festus enjoyed more time to make his points...

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Danlele:
PMB victory is assured,we saw such name calling and character assassination on Buhari in 2015,but what happened?
Keep barking like a bull dog,the corruption fighter will win 2019 general elections with a landslide victory.

GEJ propagandist said more that this, reality will soon befall you.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by stjoe50: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
I lost the respect I had for Keyamo ever since he joined the Buhari campaign. I understand he has a responsibility to defend the party he belongs to but nothing stops him from calling his team to order and advising them (especially the president) on how to govern better. The truth is 'Buhari has failed Nigerians' so instead of them to come on air to shamelessly defend themselves and their lies, they should make amends within this short period they have and peacefully hand over to His Excellency Atiku Abubakar come 2019.

Sai Atiku

Pls let us all come out en mass and vote for Atiku next year. Not just supporting online but thumb printing at the pills because that is what counts. Buhari's presidency is an insult on all educated persons in Nigeria. He has no certificate and despite his age, he still has no wisdom.
Oh boy see sense, in fact, you can only make this much sense if and only if you are Atikulated. turn to the person next to you and ask him or her, are you Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by drchuks1234(m): 12:15am On Oct 16, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
Who beg u ? who ur vote epp?
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by AtikuDeman: 12:34am On Oct 16, 2018
boy16:
undecided

No Homo.

Ladies do you agree?
We are talking about sending buhari to his cows, you are talking about handsomeness. Guy, bekiaful
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by AtikuDeman: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2018
henchamb:
Segun was busy repeating same line. It's horrible defending a corrupt infested principal
I don't think you watched the program but if actually you did then you must have been completely zombicified

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by AtikuDeman: 12:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Misterdhee1:
I didn’t watch from the beginning but from where I tuned in, Keyamo was smoking with plenty upper cuts! It was pathetic to watch Showunmi try to spin the congressional report indictment. If it was untrue, why hasn’t Atiku sued the US Congress for slandering his name?
Ngilari even called him out on facts but he was obstinate. Ogboju tactics!��

But their unruly behaviour shouting each other down affected the debate sha.

If i say ZO, you say M another man say BIE. I pity you
Re: Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly by micayo(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.