Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) (40213 Views)

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
loveliveshere:

As long as you can't beat yourself up when you are pissed at yourself, likewise don't beat up your better half cos you are pissed at her.
Yoruba proverbs say " our bi be KO ni Ogun ori fifo".
Which means the cutting of one's head isn't the remedy to an headache.
Aunty..sharrap dia....
That guy told u the truth....to beat her was bad..but that woman made hell cheap for her husband...did u not read he was always quiet till he FINALLY lost it?? His wife(ur Aunty) did that...its called emotional torture.. So she should be blamed.. Whatever happened to her working to support her husband?? undecided

Women like u are always too emotional to be judges...like most NL girls
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
see them.that's all you're good at,violence. Even if you have talent for violence or masochistic tenencies, why don't you go and join Mohammed Ali so you can at least make money from your braggado violence. But no na only woman. Body them dey get bone for.

Remember some of your type are still in kirikiri.they have taken them to where they will meet their size since they have affinity for violence. I know your type.the people wet go put you in your place are just a phone call away,with *6820# your own don be wink tongue

Dial *6820# to get yourself a little sense.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
Simonrom:

Dial *6820# to get yourself a little sense.
nahhh its for people like you who think you have a monopoly of violence so you can get back in line wink

Its created for people like you who don't know how to manage crisis like a civilized human being instead resorting into violence. Those that will teach you sense will drill you into compliance and teach you how to be a man wink
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Lol grin I have it in stock, where's you location or send me a mail

Ikeja Lagos.... Check my signature for my number
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
There Could Be Something Deeper Than The Nagging. Women Can't Control Their Mouth
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by precious1967(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
The man must be Mohammed Ali
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by gudofuck231: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
PrettyGist:
A housewife got more than she bargained for, this morning, as her husband left her face damaged in Iriebe, Rivers State.

According to neighbors, the husband is poor and the lady always complains about the paucity of funds in the house. .

He allegedly got tired, today, and beat her to near oblivion. The suspect has since been arrested while the wife is undergoing treatment.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/man-pummels-wife-nagging-rivers-photos

this is what The Us army calls FUBAR
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
nahhh its for people like you who think you have a monopoly of violence so you can get back in line wink

Its created for people like you who don't know how to manage crisis like a civilized human being instead resorting into violence. Those that will teach you sense will drill you into compliance and teach you how to be a man wink

Are you done?
Rant on dear NL, rant on and on. Reality would be done on you soon
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Lol grin I have it in stock, where's you location or send me a mail
I have sent you a Gmail.... Check your mail beside we have exchanged mail conversations between mid this year and you told me you will try get it and I did not get to hear from you ever since then
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by sammie99: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Animals everywhere. This man should engage in a fisticuff with anthony joshua or brook lesner. Stupid beast
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
kingthreat:
The woman looks like someone that slapped her husband and got better beating in return.
Fear women, always begging for sympathy support. Untill we hear the other side of the story, no sympathy

I know ya'll will want to quote me negatively. But I have been accused falsely by a woman and had my reputation smeared because she wanted to have her way. And foolish office colleagues supported her.
she loiks kike she went to fight the man cos that kind of beating usually comes when the man wan mke statement. Thank God my mum trained my sister...she always told her choose yourbattles wisrly....NEVER FIGHT A MAN.... if you kniw its getting out of hand keep quiet. The only time a woman has more power than a man is in the other room. Use it to your fullest capacity. Mke him tht slave and not by stamping ur soft lil feet there is nothing like an alpha female...

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2018
ZubbyGodson:
There Could Be Something Deeper Than The Nagging.
Women Can't Control Their Mouth
I think its more rampant with yoruba chics. Their men are so passive and let em get away with lots of rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

At least its not beating men up
it's better to beat a man than nag him. The latter can kill him.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jerrysonng:
THE lady looks troublesome
seriously.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
SAMBARRY:
its not hard to spot all these spineless broke asses.if they exerted the energy they use in violence into job hunting or generating businesses, they won't be broke I'm the first place tongue
even rich men's wives nag the more sef

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2018
punching bag cheesy

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by chris31(m): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2018
In three months time them go settle & love go increase the woman go see u that want to help her as the devil that wants to spoil her marriage
In husband & Wife matter learn to mind ur business
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2018
revolt:
I think its more rampant with yoruba chics. Their men are so passive and let em get away with lots of rubbish.
I Don't Blame Men That Beat Them Atimes.
They Can Abuse Life Outta Someone

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:08am On Oct 16, 2018
maybe she nagged and touched him on a very bad day
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
revolt:
it's better to beat a man than nag him. The latter can kill him.

But beating cant kill a woman right

Weldone
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

But beating cant kill a woman right

Weldone
can u read. I said wen u hear men beating nags its not an act of bully its a battle for his life. Cos tht nag is the quickest way to desth

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Simonrom:

Are you done?
Rant on dear NL, rant on and on. Reality would be done on you soon
no I'm not done wink

e pain am grin

See the veins on its fotehead grin

Signs of a violent animal grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2018
revolt:
even rich men's wives nag the more sef
yawns
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by loveliveshere: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
luminouz:

Aunty..sharrap dia....
That guy told u the truth....to beat her was bad..but that woman made hell cheap for her husband...did u not read he was always quiet till he FINALLY lost it?? His wife(ur Aunty) did that...its called emotional torture.. So she should be blamed.. Whatever happened to her working to support her husband?? undecided

Women like u are always too emotional to be judges...like most NL girls
You must be a dumb person sir. What happened to airing your opinion without insult. You seem to me like one if those men that will resort to beating their wife to feed and boost their ego.
Please stay away from my mention please.
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
revolt:
can u read. I said wen u hesr men beating nsgs its not an act of bully its a battle for his life. Cos tht nag is the quickest way to desth

Common keep quiet, its you that has a problem reading

Men beating is normal to you but Woman nagging is abnormal undecided

Better go and sit down one place
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

Common keep quiet, its you that has a problem reading

Men beating is normal to you but Woman nagging is abnormal undecided

Better go and sit down one place
kataway u dia.. .small sharp mouth winchy.....yes a nagging woman deserves beating cos she's a killer. Quote me anywia
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
revolt:
kataway u dia.. .small sharp mouth winchy.....yes a nagging woman deserves beating cos she's a killer. Quote me anywia

So much pity you...cos where it would lead you would never be favourable

BTW is not kataway its Get'away

#learn
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
[quote author=kingthreat post=72112350]The woman looks like someone that slapped her husband and got better beating in return.
Fear women, always begging for sympathy support. Untill we hear the other side of the story, no sympathy

I know ya'll will want to quote me negatively. But I have been accused falsely by a woman and had my reputation smeared because she wanted to have her way. And foolish office colleagues supported her.[/quot
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Rozaytee: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
kingthreat:
The woman looks like someone that slapped her husband and got better beating in return.

I know ya'll will want to quote me negatively. But I have been accused falsely by a woman and had my reputation smeared because she wanted to have her way. And foolish office colleagues supported her.
mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by kingthreat(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
revolt:
she loiks kike she went to fight the man cos that kind of beating usually comes when the man wan mke statement. Thank God my mum trained my sister...she always told her choose yourbattles wisrly....NEVER FIGHT A MAN.... if you kniw its getting out of hand keep quiet. The only time a woman has more power than a man is in the other room. Use it to your fullest capacity. Mke him tht slave and not by stamping ur soft lil feet there is nothing like an alpha female...

True talk
Re: Man Beats His Wife Over Nagging In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by revolt(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
BornnAgainChild:

So much pity you...cos where it would lead you would never be favourable

BTW is not kataway its Get'away

#learn
lol see this one preaching verbiage on nairaland. If we enter grammar now u definitely can't match me dear. Kataway u dia..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cultists Who Killed 100L Student Over New iPhone, Arrested In Bayelsa. Photos / Ike Okolo, President-General Of Obosi Shot Dead (Graphic Pics, Video) / Kidnappers Of Father Marcel Izu Onyeocha Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.