Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV (36685 Views)

Akeredolu Judgement: APC Must Halt Nationwide Congress - Fetus Keyamo / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Duru009(m): 8:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Segun is a master class !

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Alzirida(f): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
MeanChris:
Nigerians can now choose who is to be the next Vp

Like for Prof Yemi Osinbajo, share for Mr. Peter Obi

I will go for a man who understand safety.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by israelmao(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Let them continue to deceive themselves.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by bluecircle470: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2018
MeanChris:
Nigerians can now choose who is to be the next Vp

Like for Prof Yemi Osinbajo, share for Mr. Peter Obi

No wonder our so called president says our youth are lazy....lazy thinkers and not dynamic. Smart but not intelligent (SBNI). Should this be a campaign strategy or what?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by naijapips02: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Finally, a pro PDP handle made a honest assessment of the debate. The wailer who opened the earlier thread about people's reactions to the debate simply uploaded pro PDP reactions. Knowing Deji's antecedent, I want to believe this is a more accurate assessment. I didn't watch so I can't assess.

Smart ass as you claim to be wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit you right in your oblong face. Deji was just mocking the poor dude and the good work he's doing for PDP. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by embadee(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Finally, a pro PDP handle made a honest assessment of the debate. The wailer who opened the earlier thread about people's reactions to the debate simply uploaded pro PDP reactions. Knowing Deji's antecedent, I want to believe this is a more accurate assessment. I didn't watch so I can't assess.
Why don't you go and watch so you can make your own assessment instead looking for which assessment is genuine.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Mavis101: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
See below

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Oblang(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Leave PDP zombies to be deceiving themselves. Something that was glaring that keyamo knock Sowunmi down completely... U can't defeat fact..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by VULCAN(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
As is usual with Buharideens, they fear any form of intellectual engagement.

The discussion is available online so why not watch it and let's hear your opinion(however biased)instead of praising someone's opinion of it because it favours your master?

seunmsg:
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Heard one hid his dumbness under the guise of attacking the other. Complete charade.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by MeanChris(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
bluecircle470:

No wonder our so called president says our youth are lazy....lazy thinkers and not dynamic. Smart but not intelligent (SBNI). Should this be a campaign strategy or what?

Here is a Nigerian youth admitting that Nigerian Youths are lazy just for political correction. Shame on you and your kind. The picture is a campaign strategy Yes!, it goes a long way to show the personality of the two men.

Did you notice that the boat driver was not even wearing a vest and those men didn't care

Nigerians will Obediently Atikulate

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by naijapips02: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Oblang:
Leave PDP zombies to be deceiving themselves. Something that was glaring that keyamo knock Sowunmi down completely... U can't defeat fact..

grin grin grin Deji is being sarcarstic.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by maestroferdi: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
Segun Sowunmi has always been Deji Adeyanju's nemesis so we understand...

It is time this Adeyanju is expelled from the PDP...He does not hide the fact that he is working for the APC...

Imagine how silly he is sounding...

An exchange watched by countless Nigerians where Festus Keyamo was made to look super dumb and clueless and this undesirable element is trying to look smart by a half...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by maestroferdi: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Try and watch the clip...

Supporting APC ought not to be synonymous with thoughtlessness...

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by UgwuAghachi: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Keyamo was just speaking English that couldn't explain why naira has no value or why fuel is more expensive under this administration
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Oblang(m): 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
naijapips02:

grin grin grin Deji is being sarcarstic.

No he is not. Though Deji is a PDP man, he does not shy away from telling them the truth most time. From his statement on Wike to the attitude of PDP leaders towards Osun rerun...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Festus did very well to market or defend a very bad product. I was surprised myself how he maneuvered in the debate. He could not stand Oby in a similar debate some months back. I think he went to study on best responses to typical attacks on his principal after that Oby debate. But he will not go far because PDP will expose all the lies . The ground is always shaky when you don't stand on the truth.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by VULCAN(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2018
A person speaking on behalf of a government that has been in power for almost 4 yrs is on the defensive??

So with all the massive infrastructural development, the fantastic exchange rate, the eradication of Boko Haram, the establishment of world class hospitals, the millions of children rounded off the streets and sent to school, the reduction in corruption as confirmed by Transparency International, the wonderful sense of unity that is evident etc. You mean with all these great achievements of Buhari since 2015, Keyamo was on the defensive. Too bad. He should have just reminded us of the wonders his boss has performed and the discussion would have been a done deal.

What a wasted opportunity.

Nig4Greatness:
It's only in Nigeria eloquence without substance win debates.the pdp spokesman was busy dishing out lies which were busted by keyamo and even the moderator has to fact checked him and corrected his lies on some occasions.
I remember trump/Hilary debates where Trump was no match for her but we all know the reality.I watched that debate and I think keyamo did a good job from the defensive position he was in because he who starts in a debate already has an advantage only for the other person to engage in a defensive position which was the case here.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by armzyville(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Make ona leave Deji, he dey find media aide job
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by naijapips02: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Oblang:

No he is not. Though Deji is a PDP man, he does not shy away from telling them the truth most time. From his statement on Wike to the attitude of PDP leaders towards Osun rerun...

If you'd had any common sense then you should know that deji would not in his right sense say APC were smart to pick festus. A smart APC means PDP, deji's party is a gonner.

Yeah of course Deji would sometimes squabble in local PDP politics but complementing APC? that's a long shot man. Deji was just toying with your zombie heads. grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Oblang(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2018
naijapips02:

If you'd had any common sense then you should know that deji would not in his right sense say APC were smart to pick festus. A smart APC means PDP, deji's party is a gonner.

Yeah of course Deji would sometimes squabble in local PDP politics but complementing APC? that's a long shot man. Deji was just toying with your zombie heads. grin

Keep insulting. Those with unbiased judgement knows better.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by naijapips02: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Oblang:

Just to reiterate, Deji is also a member of Atiku's campaign committee. grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by hush15: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2018
kahal29:
Festus Keyamo @fkeyamo is very good and ruthless. The APC & Buhari were smart to pick him. The Atiku campaign must pick someone stronger & better.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1051784643475845125

First of all, Ajuri guy couldnt moderate those debate properly and definitely not a good anchor. He allowed more time for incoherent responses. Right from the very firat question, he should have asked Keyamo to focus on his question and leave Atiku for Atiku but he allowed Keyamo to devaite from the question and even gave him more time to beat around the bush, talking more about why Atiku shouldnt be voted than why Buhari should be voted.

Also When Keyamo raised the Reports against Atiku, towards the end, even Ajuri knew that in the end that Jefferson's report eventually did acknowledgedt that the said money didnt have anything to do with Atiku but only mentioned by the person who was under investigation in trying to give excuse for his misdemeanor. The question now beckons why Ajuri would allow such arguement to stand in the first place when he could have rejected it like when Sowunmi mentioned about the missing 25billion.

Also, the congression report on the siemens was inconclusive as to whether Atiku did anything wrong or right because it was obvious that Atiku wasnt the target here. Atiku wasnt faulted here either but Ajuri allowed that arguement to fester and didnt even allow the guy to respond.

Where i fault channels is that they dont even have the facts but allowed Keyamo to gain the edge is when he mentioned the G8 thing. G8 agreed to cancel debts which is true but Nigeria wasnt part of the deal. AND IF SOMEONE LIKE KEYAMO COULDNT BE HONEST ENOUGH TO APPRECIATE SUCH PATRIOTIC EFFORT OF THE OBASANJO/ATIKU GOVERNMENT, IS THAT THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE SHOULD TRUST IN LEADERSHIP POSITION WHO DOEANT CARE TO UNDERMINE EVERYTHING FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAINS?
They have facts about other things mentioned against Keyamo but not when it is mentioned against Atiku. He should have corrected that impression as Keyamo is only concerned about bring down the image of Atiku that he didn't want to check the facts or not, not even if it is true or not.

Its an insult for him to say what he doesnt know and i just pray nigerians should give Atiku a chance to put this evil perpetrators to shame. Nigerians should allow this buhari back not because of just buhari alone anymore but because of all these wicked people who use him to perpetrate evil into the society
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by jumpandpas(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

Lol...You got it wrong.

A good leader will try to know how the poor massses survives in such environment just like what Peter Obi did.

A bad leader will find the safest means of transportation to avoid feeling the pains of the poor massses just like what Osibanjo did.

Let all the politicians put their children in Government school and see our schools function well, let them travel by road during their inter state visits to feel the pain of the poor massses.

Peter Obi showed a good example of a compassionate leader while Osibanjo showed a good example of a wicked leader.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by MeanChris(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

Safety but didn't consider the safety of the boat driver

Look closely, the picture is a million words
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by MeanChris(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

Safety but didn't consider the safety of the boat driver?

Look closely, the picture is a million words
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Rindo69: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Keyamo was useless from the first question.

They asked you why Buhari is the man for the position and you answer by attacking his opponent. Simply because when you want to sell ice to an eskimo, you will really really need to be imaginative...it is an impossible product to sell

Keyamo had no facts especially about debt relief

Lastly, the moderator was playing safe lest he gets the station banned by NBC. He gave more time to Keyamo to reel out nonsense but kept interrupting Sowunmi and providing the fact check. Why not let Keyamo counter and provide the facts.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Otsam(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2018
bender79:
As far as I'm concerned festus keyamo didn't do badly considering how difficult it is defending buhari. The other guy wasn't speaking with facts but rather he was trying to ride on the emotions of people who are already disgusted by anything buhari

God bless you. You sound neutral and unbiased.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by bigfish3k: 9:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Alzirida:

safety for himself alone. thats selfish
what about feeling the pulse of the people
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by chisani(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Vichot:
Abeg who win?
nobody
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by olaolaking: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
I watched it. I give kudos to Festus. Forget about what these people are saying om Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market / Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.