Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV (36691 Views)

Akeredolu Judgement: APC Must Halt Nationwide Congress - Fetus Keyamo / Festus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Channels TV Debate Ends Abruptly / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by bigfish3k: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Otsam:

God bless you. You sound neutral and unbiased.

so u now agree that people are disgusted with anything buhari
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by chisani(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
kapelvej:
Deji is as stupid as keyamo The more you support the lifeless one, the more lifeless you become
naxo. Tell them more.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by chisani(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2018
This one weak me ooo. Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by bigfish3k: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Oblang:
Leave PDP zombies to be deceiving themselves. Something that was glaring that keyamo knock Sowunmi down completely... U can't defeat fact..

PDP doesnt have zombies but APC

we are wailers, wailing for the common good of all (bob maley and the wailers comes to mind)
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Otsam(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2018
NOC1:
Yea, of the truth the PDP guy was boxing Keyamo to a corner but Keyamo made him tap-out when he mentioned Atikus corruption case and Ajuru Ngalari the biased umpire stylishly helped Keyamo in repeating and seeking an answer to Keyamos question.
Of the truth Keyamo nailed the guy with his final punches

The problem here is, Nigerians are more partisan rather than being realistic. We should be reasoning along what is right, what should be or not,who can improve the situations of things. We are busy identifying saint between two that are obviously not saints.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Ziggylady(f): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Finally, a pro PDP handle made a honest assessment of the debate. The wailer who opened the earlier thread about people's reactions to the debate simply uploaded pro PDP reactions. Knowing Deji's antecedent, I want to believe this is a more accurate assessment. I didn't watch so I can't assess.

Poor you...PDP and their handlers have succeeded in messing with your heads leaving you all reeling in confusion cheesy..

Even you in your desperation to lap up the slowly running water from APC tap to quench your increasingly dry throat before it stops could not detect the sarcasm and mind control by Adeyanju...chai!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by favour32(m): 9:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Otsam(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
bigfish3k:

so u now agree that people are disgusted with anything buhari

Yeah, that's normal. We all expected that the pdp regime could do better and they did not then we went for another option. Then if the option disappoints you should expect people to react more aggrieved and shop for another option. It's a trial and error till we get the right one.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Alzirida(f): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2018
jumpandpas:

Lol...You got it wrong.

A good leader will try to know how the poor massses survives in such environment just like what Peter Obi did.

A bad leader will find the safest means of transportation to avoid feeling the pains of the poor massses just like what Osibanjo did.

Let all the politicians put their children in Government school and see our schools function well, let them travel by road during their inter state visits to feel the pain of the poor massses.

Peter Obi showed a good example of a compassionate leader while Osibanjo showed a good example of a wicked leader.

Very wrong. PPE is very important. If the ferryman don't see it important, thats his own cup of tea.
I insists, there is no humility in obi with regards to the pictures.
Obi may be humble but with regard to the picture above,
He got it all wrong
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by bigfish3k: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2018
Otsam:

Yeah, that's normal. We all expected that the pdp regime could do better and they did not then we went for another option. Then if the option disappoints you should expect people to react more aggrieved and shop for another option. It's a trial and error till we get the right one.

correct !! i stand with u on this
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by hardeytarhyour(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Note that, Apc always appointed those that are smart, intelligent, outspoken for instance, Look at Osinbajo even PDP hierachy appreciate its talent and intelligent, likewise Keyamo

BUHARI TILL 2023

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by toprealman: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Nigeria is sick!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by bluecircle470: 10:18am On Oct 16, 2018
MeanChris:

Here is a Nigerian youth admitting that Nigerian Youths are lazy just for political correction. Shame on you and your kind. The picture is a campaign strategy Yes!, it goes a long way to show the personality of the two men.

Did you notice that the boat driver was not even wearing a vest and those men didn't care

Nigerians will Obediently Atikulate

Anyway i am not a party man like u so continue in your delusion
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by spoons: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2018
kahal29:
Festus Keyamo @fkeyamo is very good and ruthless. The APC & Buhari were smart to pick him. The Atiku campaign must pick someone stronger & better.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1051784643475845125
APC knows something is coming to hit them.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by odomanis: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Finally, a pro PDP handle made a honest assessment of the debate. The wailer who opened the earlier thread about people's reactions to the debate simply uploaded pro PDP reactions. Knowing Deji's antecedent, I want to believe this is a more accurate assessment. I didn't watch so I can't assess.

if you didnt watch,then hold your comment. You cant rely on any human being because they can always disappoint.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Bhol28: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2018
The whole world knows that Atiku is a prolific kleptomaniac, just as a VP he outsmarted his boss and siphoned millions of dollars into various American banks.His name is among those in a case study on corruption by PEP with IMF.He will turn Nigeria to a paradise for treasury looters if he becomes the president.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by spoons: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

Who no go no know!

Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by morisnewrain(m): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2018
MeanChris:
Nigerians can now choose who is to be the next Vp

Like for Prof Yemi Osinbajo, share for Mr. Peter Obi
This is not worth yardstick to choose a VP. What did Obi do after living the floody site? And Obi is a likely to be familiar with the terain while Osinbajo is a stranger. He doesn't know the depth and where drainage passes. I never see anything wrong with him in a canoe. Why not talking about the Willie Obaino that is in the canoe as well?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by DoctorGenerator: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2018
I was really disappointed in Keyamo(SAN), how can a SAN who supposed to articulate and demonstrated his intellect as expected was busy following himself in national television. He couldn't even tell us one point why his candidate is better and make intellectual discus that is worth thinking about. His counterpart was able to show his uprightness intellectually, morally and physiologically both in ideas and thought.

I was so ashamed of Festus Keyamo the so called SAN.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Henrymas(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Whether sai babarians like it or not, that clueless duck face must be sent back to daura.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by OCTAVO: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Keyamo that was sounding like overfed puppy? shocked
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by MeanChris(m): 11:27am On Oct 16, 2018
morisnewrain:
This is not worth yardstick to choose a VP. What did Obi do after living the floody site? And Obi is a likely to be familiar with the terain while Osinbajo is a stranger. He doesn't know the depth and where drainage passes. I never see anything wrong with him in a canoe. Why not talking about the Willie Obaino that is in the canoe as well?

Willie Obiano is a big mofo na, that one is a story for tomorrow. What has Osinbajo done about the flood till now, at least the one we know about?

https://www.nairaland.com/4790857/anambra-flood-picture-updates-odekpe
This was today
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by GSA01: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
I dont know why any news on Deji is always on the front page this days. well, the mods know better, Atiku e-warriors have taken over Nairaland. But elections are not won on cyber platforms, It is Buhari that has Empowered 500,000 Beneficiaries despite 96b dollars of oil revenue as compared to a government that had 400b dollars of revenue. Governance is not rocket science!!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by JerryJude(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Festus Keyamo......

The fool that decieved the world when he said Fryo confessed to killing Bola Ige.

Not shocked that a man who thrives of false propaganda was found worthy to be part of the Buhari Campaign organization.

even blessing otobo use him and dump him during the apostle suleiman saga with that canadian based stripper
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by tosinjay(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
Duru009:
Segun is a master class !
I tell you, i felt like watching that man debate forever.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
udemzyudex:

The host was just interrupting the other guy which I think was not fair.
Maupe would have done worse
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by rock003: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

They ask keyamo why buhari should be reelected, but he couldn't give an intellectual response. That's what you should focus on
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by rock003: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
MeanChris:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1051714303600939008?s=20

Check it out or forever hold your peace

Seunmsg is too dumb to make a sense of that link. His reasonings are pitiable narrow. So please, be easy on him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by seunmsg(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
rock003:

Seunmsg is too dumb to make a sense of that link. His reasonings are pitiable narrow. So please, be easy on him.

You just called me dumb because i refuse to support Atikulooting? I really don't like to insult people on social media, be warned.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by DWJOBScom(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
RebelChip:

If you watched that debate, you will laugh till you piss. The PDP guy nearly killed Festus Keyamo. Deji is being mischievous and sarcastic. Pity you fell for it too! I will help you now.

I have taken my time to painstakingly gather all these videos. This is the interview between Festus Keyamo of APC and Sowumi of PDP on Channels that has been going viral. Thank God they are "brothers". If after watching them argue and you are still not convinced that this APC government is a scam, a fraud and a criminal government, nothing can ever convince you. You are totally irredemable. This is my personal opinion. Please take your time and open it like I arranged them. After watching the first one, come back to Nairaland and open the next one because it is sequential. Thanks. Buhari was totally exposed!

Nigerians take your time and watch. From the first question of why Nigerians should vote Buhari back, instead of marketing Buhari, Festus Keyamo started attacking Atiku that is not even part of the present government.

Credit: ChannelsTV

Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OllNHrJQIIE

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VppzPOU7s-I

Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=877B6VIuo28

Part 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNXN--oZzIU

Part 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkn-hNbYn2U

Part 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nceKBR3x7WI

You will live long better person
Now I can see the debate
Well done
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by rock003: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
seunmsg:

You just called me dumb because i refuse to support Atikulooting? I really don't like to insult people on social media, be warned.

You aren't supporting atikulooting, but you are supporting buharilooting. So, how are you better? You further confirm that YOU ARE DUMB
Re: Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Fetus Keyamo Vs Segun Sowunmi Interview on Channels TV by rock003: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
hardeytarhyour:
Note that, Apc always appointed those that are smart, intelligent, outspoken for instance, Look at Osinbajo even PDP hierachy appreciate its talent and intelligent, likewise Keyamo

BUHARI TILL 2023

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Including Audu Ogbe that said you should import grass to feed cow. If this is your idea of intelligence, then you are dumb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) / PDP Convention: South-east, North-east Delegates Split Over Saraki, Atiku / Abdullahi Muhammad Who Tore His PDP Card Beaten To Pulp By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.