Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This (1049 Views)

Oboy See Gobe...what Will You Do In This Situation? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Oboy, Come See Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by yagbaboy1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2010
na wao i hav dis girl that i have been dating 4 about 6 months now,but the problem is that she does not want me to do her strong thing. and my belief is that she is giving her chrome out to other long things.
wetin una want make i do. make i go find strong tin outside my hotty own? abi make i dey patience
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by papa190(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2010
Go ye into the world and seek~
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by no1madman(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
ur game no tight.
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by deniyor: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
See stupidity o! You think say your banga dey give your food to other men chop, and all you dey worry abt na if you wan go chop outside or exercise patience! Another useless man. Either you trust am or you move on.
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by papa190(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^
dats why i told him
Go yet in2 the world and seek~
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by deniyor: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^^^ Seek while still keeping the 'give other men chrome' shortty and calling her babe? I don't even think he's got any proof, just wild accusations borne out of blue balls.
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2010
hissssssssssssss just passing!!!
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by candylips(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
yagbaboy1:

na wao i hav dis girl that i have been dating 4 about 6 months now,but the problem is that she does not want me to do her strong thing. and my belief is that she is giving her chrome out to other long things.
wetin una want make i do. make i go find strong tin outside my hotty own? abi make i dey patience

do u have any proof to back up ur claims. or are u just saying this becos the babe no gree u shine her congo
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by papa190(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2010
swallows**
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by matoyeh(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
grin  cheesy Wahala
Na real wahala!!!! Mugu don pay
Na so dem dey do, she wan chop u dry before she run
if she no give u, fashy her abeg or u set her up, make she know say u no be mugu
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by candylips(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2010
papa190:

swallows come**

i don catch u today. cheesy
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by Omolola1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
***didnt see this****
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by papa190(m): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2010
candylips:

i don catch u today. cheesy
i caught u swallowin my cum, ewwww
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by deniyor: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2010
matoyeh:

grin  cheesy Wahala
Na real wahala!!!! Mugu don pay
Na so dem dey do, she wan chop u dry before she run
if she no give u, fashy her abeg or u set her up, make she know say u no be mugu

You mean ra*pe/ gang ra*pe her? Wow what will I not see in NL. Is this what our men have turned into?
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by papa190(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
Yes o
this are what they've turned into
Things they do for pu$$$y
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by candylips(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^ 190 so u like drink come cheesy
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by papa190(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^
Its come not cu.m~

na where i de go~ angry angry
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by candylips(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^ what is the difference btw what u just wrote
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by Pweety4me(f): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2010
Banky W's-Strong Tin now has been turned into?p*ssy? undecided
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by frankcj(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2010
you're impatient.
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by Girl846(f): 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2010
Lord God, please help all the ladies of this generation! The kind of men boys that we have to deal with, undecided
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by deniyor: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
Girl846:

Lord God, please help all the ladies of this generation! The kind of men boys that we have to deal with, undecided

Lord God, please help all the guys in this generation. The kind of useless and childish women (including the manga loving ones) that you have discarded our way to deal with sad
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by ovo4u(m): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2010
From the World which i came from and where i grow up, i can't let myself date a girl for more than one month without giving me that damn thing.It all about the saying, give out and it shall be given unto you, If am not getting what i want then i lay her asz off.
Re: Oboy See Mi Si Wahala What Sort Of Life Is This by Girl846(f): 2:50am On Jul 15, 2010
ovo4u:

From the World which i came from and where i grow up, i can't let myself date a girl for more than one month without giving me that damn thing.It all about the saying, give out and it shall be given unto you, If am not getting what i want then i lay her asz off.

So you basically only date girls for sex? - how sad!
For me, its like you said:
Give *wedding ring* and all the *sex you want etc* shall be freely given unto you. Its not that hard honestly!
Smart girls would not let a guy into her pants that easily. Good things don't come cheap.
Gosh!! what ever happened to genuine love and respect for God? undecided

(1) (Reply)

No B Small Thing O :ladies In Court For Fighting Over Lover / My Girlfriend Is Cheatin On Me / Signs He Is Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.