Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III (21283 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by olril17(m): 7:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
Balet:
Your Imperial Majesty.
Oba alade ti un foba un je.

Meanwhile,
If PMB is not good for our liking, should we bring back the evil looters that brought the country down to its knees?
I don't know how some people reason o.

Nothing concerns me about APC or PDP, I am only concerned about the integrity and sincerity of PMB, period.
#PMB2019

In response to a critic....
abacha is the chief looter of all time?
have you blame him yet?
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by fuckipobs: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
True Kings and true followers. Not some Kings with only 70 people as citizens of the kingdom. Igwe 1,igwe 2,igwe 3 . no wonder they all have Atikulooted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by musa234(m): 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Queseda:
This is a wake-up call to all sons and daughters of Oduduwa, please read the message below with open mind:
Igbos voted overwhelming for Jonathan in 2015 despite his poor performance in office against a Buhari whom many thought was a better candidate, simply because they felt their interest is better protected under GEJ. Now tell me why Yorubas shouldn't vote for Buhari/Osinbajo regardless of their perceived 'poor performance' instead of Atiku(PDP) where it's obvious our interests will not be well-protected. Politics in Nigeria is more of personal interest rather than National interest because nothing unites us as a nation
Posterity will judge any Yoruba man who won't vote Buhari/Osinbajo on the guise of political correctness or inclusiveness of 'marginalised' Igbos.
A female encouraging tribalism in politics? The southerners are there undoings. They really hate themselves. You all have lost it
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Mizwisdom(f): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari must go 2019

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by perez100: 7:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
Buhari main aim in politics is not good governance but to achieve Obasanjo's record - both Military and Civilian Presdent- 8 years as Civilian President. The Minister of Petroleum like OBJ, even when he cannot handle one position. On this reason Buhari will rig the elections by all means. Though, it will clear his eyes like Ghadafi.
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Balet:
Your Imperial Majesty.

Meanwhile,
If PMB is not good for our liking, should we bring back the evil looters that brought the country down to its knees?

Nothing concerns me about APC or PDP, I am only concerned about the integrity and sincerity of PMB, period.
#PMB2019

If pdp brought Nigeria to it's knees, then apc cut off it's legs hence the reason Nigeria is in it's present state

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Alexis11: 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
Queseda:
This is a wake-up call to all sons and daughters of Oduduwa, please read the message below with open mind:
Igbos voted overwhelming for Jonathan in 2015 despite his poor performance in office against a Buhari whom many thought was a better candidate, simply because they felt their interest is better protected under GEJ. Now tell me why Yorubas shouldn't vote for Buhari/Osinbajo regardless of their perceived 'poor performance' instead of Atiku(PDP) where it's obvious our interests will not be well-protected. Politics in Nigeria is more of personal interest rather than National interest because nothing unites us as a nation
Posterity will judge any Yoruba man who won't vote Buhari/Osinbajo on the guise of political correctness or inclusiveness of 'marginalised' Igbos.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Justinah4real(f): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
perez100:
Buhari main aim in politics is not good governance but to achieve Obasanjo's record - both Military and Civilian Presdent- 8 years as Civilian President. The Minister of Petroleum like OBJ, even when he cannot handle one position. On this reason Buhari will rig the elections by all means. Though, it will clear his eyes like Ghadafi.

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by lazymoney: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
title should have been "Buhari celebrates his agemate" grin
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Ibro27: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Congratulations to Alaafin and know that
PMB 2x
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Eberex(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Age mates
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by AreaFada2: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
dosage150:
Just left the doctor's office and the latest prescriptions from now is 1 dose of Atikumycin and 1 dose of Obitrikulin everyday for the next 4 years will cure 4 years of Buhalaria.

cheesy cheesy

You saw an excellent doc in deed. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Yankee101: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
And he's younger than Buhari fa
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by dosage150(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

cheesy cheesy

You saw an excellent doc in deed. cheesy grin grin

Areapapa he is indeed doc of docs
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
tstx:
All this traditional leaders.. Them no dey ever die unless when them don darugbo wella.... I wonder what the secret is.

See my signature
Strong Otumokpo

Ajidewe

If u know, u know..
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by milemimi93(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
nghubs1:
President Muhammadu Buhari sends warm greetings to His Royal Majesty, Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi 111, Iku Baba Yeye, on his 80th birthday.

President Buhari joins Council of Obas and Chiefs in Oyo State, Traditional Council, family and friends of the Alaafin of Oyo, who is heir to the historic Oyo Empire, in celebrating the landmark age.

As His Royal Majesty turns an octogenarian, the President believes his 48 years on the throne of his fathers have been most remarkable for the dynasty, illustrated by his contributions to the educational, social and cultural development of the people, both those at home and abroad.

President Buhari extols the Alaafin of Oyo’s courage in upholding the values of integrity, hard work and search for knowledge, which has been the hallmark of the great Oyo Empire, commending him for regular counsels to governments, institutions and families.

The President prays that the almighty God will grant the royal father longer life, good health and more wisdom to sustain the legacies of his fathers.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 15, 2018

http://nghubs.com.ng/2018/10/15/president-buhari-salutes-alaafin-of-oyo-oba-lamidi-adeyemi-iii-at-80/

May God continue to uphold PMB.

It is not easy to lead..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
PythonDancer:
Go bless PMB
We , sane Nigerians are solidly behind you sir

I have been Buharicated. Just like. You

1 Like

Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Boyooosa(m): 5:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Balet:
Your Imperial Majesty.

Meanwhile,

#PMB2019

They prefer that na, in as much their memory can still be likened to snake's
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by Burgerlomo: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2018
HBD Ikubabayeye LLNP cool
Re: Buhari Celebrates 80th Birthday Of Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III by RillJ(m): 6:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Good to celebrate with your age mate

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Flood Of Yorubas Making Igbo Accounts And Articles / Obanikoro: The Prodigal Son Repents / Update On The Ongoing Construction Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.