Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) (62681 Views)

BBNaija Housemates Patronise Lucy's Grill Business (Photos, Video) / Meet Nigerian Money Beast, Deskid Wayne With Lowkey Business. Photos & Video / Fan Sends Ifu Ennada N1 Million To Support Her Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
iGist:
Billionaire son and music star Davido claims he is not into music, he also do motorsports according to his post.

He wrote...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/davido-now-motorsport-business-photos

Lalasticlala

fake news.

Na so him buy fake private jet grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Pekele007: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Koralords:

That's what am saying he can to but cheaper Jets the one he posted cost over 9 billion
Who owns the one you posted the price?
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Koralords: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pekele007:

Who owns the one you posted the price?
l
Bala Na Allah ...deputy senate leader
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Newboss(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:
He saw an Indy 500 race car parked somewhere in Yankee and decided to pose with it then he turns around to say he's into motorsport business. I can't fault him though, he has realized that in order to remain relevant you have to spread falsehood, start scandals, publicize charity deeds and be active on social media. But one day the lime light will dull and he will go the way of Bright Chimezie, Shina Peters, Style Plus and many more.
Can't you see his trademark 30BG on that ride? angry

As if that's not enough, can't you see the insta handle that's set up for the motorsports stuff? angry

Before you ask people to rent your cöck, please go and rent a brain angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Uchesis: 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
Chukazu:
Formula 1 my best sports... anyone else in love?
Dats d sport 4 big boys

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2018
iGist:
Billionaire son and music star Davido claims he is not into music, he also do motorsports according to his post.

He wrote...

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/davido-now-motorsport-business-photos

Lalasticlala

what kind of blogging is this?

"he is not into music"""

Then he is now into what??
palmwine tapping?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
iamVirus:

Chairman, please explain these terms for me! I be Igbo

Omo kekere

Dada ni

Omo kekere means small pikin or child

Dada ni means good
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
falcon01:
Looks like an r31

Toyota Camry
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
Newboss:

Can't you see his trademark 30BG on that ride? angry

As if that's not enough, can't you see the insta handle that's set up for the motorsports stuff? angry

Before you ask people to rent your cöck, please go and rent a brain angry

Your sister rented it last night
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by vincixpresso: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
Paul Walker kinda exit just dy hungry pesin
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Mulatta(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Things you should know.
*He is just starting, it's a welcome development
*That car is E30, why E30"steering, power ratio is impressive" meaning pour vehicle for drifting
*It's not south African "south African are just more lively and they have better roads"
* I hate BMW, Love Dodge and Benz

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Maccoy507:
wasn't the private jET his

It wasn't his jet.

If you have an idea of aviation expenses, you'll know Davido can't afford to maintain a jet not to talk of buying one.
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:

Your sister rented it last night
Good angry

I hope you get yourself a nice brain angry
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Newboss:

Good angry

I hope you get yourself a nice brain angry

She gave me brains
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pekele007:

Wetin u smoke? Do a research about the Adeleke family first.

Guy, stop yarning off point. You don't know Adeleke family up to me. So, stop hiding behind one finger.

That being said, David Adeleke ia the topic here, not the entire Adeleke family.
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Pekele007: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hotfreezer:

Guy, stop yarning off point. You don't know Adeleke family up to me. So, stop hiding behind one finger.

That being said, David Adeleke ia the topic here, not the entire Adeleke family.
Oga what's the difference between Davido and Adeleke?

I guess you are his PA.
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:

She gave me brains
No, she took yours actually because you had no brain some minutes ago angry As I type this, she's a genius because she now has two working brains angry
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Newboss:

No, she took yours actually because you had no brain some minutes ago angry As I type this, she's a genius because she now has two working brains angry

Don't be daft, seems like you don't know what "brains" means. Look up the urban dictionary meaning then come back here.
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
rentAcock:

Don't be daft, seems like you don't know what "brains" means. Look up the urban dictionary meaning then come back here.
That's why I said you don't have brain again angry Haven't you heard of dual core? angry Go get a brain angry
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Pekele007:

Oga what's the difference between Davido and Adeleke?

I guess you are his PA.

With this level of reasoning, you don't deserve a response from me.

Good day.
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Pekele007: 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hotfreezer:

With this level of reasoning, you don't deserve a response from me.
Good day.
Get away from here. Like you had any meaningful thing to say.
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2018
small time now new will change, as jim iyke do us kpoju kpoju with the taxi bizness
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Liar!!!!!! Just shut up and koshi danu.

Same way you helped someone sell jewelries and stole the money you want to do it with another man's business forming it's your own.

You that lied you bought your girl a car. A car we only see in pictures and not in real life.

You also lied you bought a plane which turned out to be your pop's.

Only idiots will believe anything that comes out of this idiots mouth
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
iammo:
smiley A smart entrepreneur, leveraging his goodwill and popularity to cash out on other business and political endeavor. While some agbayas stay online hating. Yes his dad might own the private jet, but having his brand logo on it, and hyping it makes it earn more on the execujet platform. and perhaps partnering (or owning) a motoringsport business ( racing and drifting which the rich youth and sons of the elite are mad about) gives him another source of income
P.S while an European/American don't get negative vibes or ask negative jealousy induced questions after seeing their celebrity share a pics showing prosperity. They simply focus on understudying them to see what they did rightly and what they did differently to stand out and earn more(avoiding the bad part). This attitude gives them reason to read biography to inspire themselves
People like you eventually get used for money rituals.

You know why? because you're easily fooled and any attempt to help you regain your sanity is tagged as hating.

What's wrong with calling out a classless liar like Davido out for what he truly is?

If senseless liars like him are the ones you look up to for inspiration i guess you're not living. You're stealing oxygen

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2018
GentleMoney:
Musician, Politician and now into MotorSport..?
Hmm..
which politician? Abegi
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by iamVirus(m): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Omo kekere means small pikin or child
Dada ni means good
thanks
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
Shut up.
iammo:
smiley A smart entrepreneur, leveraging his goodwill and popularity to cash out on other business and political endeavor. While some agbayas stay online hating. Yes his dad might own the private jet, but having his brand logo on it, and hyping it makes it earn more on the execujet platform. and perhaps partnering (or owning) a motoringsport business ( racing and drifting which the rich youth and sons of the elite are mad about) gives him another source of income
P.S while an European/American don't get negative vibes or ask negative jealousy induced questions after seeing their celebrity share a pics showing prosperity. They simply focus on understudying them to see what they did rightly and what they did differently to stand out and earn more(avoiding the bad part). This attitude gives them reason to read biography to inspire themselves
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by iammo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
xtervaganza:
People like you eventually get used for money rituals.

You know why? because you're easily fooled and any attempt to help you regain your sanity is tagged as hating.

What's wrong with calling out a classless liar like Davido out for what he truly is?

If senseless liars like him are the ones you look up to for inspiration i guess you're not living. You're stealing oxygen

No point been salty about my comment, I don't know you and wasn't trained by my family to insult strangers cause of their opinion. If you hold different opinion, pass it on your own post and don't insult others, that's called decorum, maturity and civility, I pray your soul heals and start seeing life in a positive perspective. As for davido's positive traits;
I: regardless of his background he goes out to hustle
ii: he markets himself as expensive as he can, and he has been attracting premium brands to himself (endorsement)
iii: he knows the relevance of keeping his brand in your face all the time (similar way cocacola still frequently holds advert even after decades of been a successfull fortune 500 company)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 16, 2018
iammo:

No point been salt about my comment, I don't know you and wasn't trained by my family to insult strangers cause of their opinion. If you hold different opinion, pass it on your own post and don't insult others, that's called decorum, maturity and civility, I pray your soul heals and start seeing life in a positive perspective. As for davido's positive traits;
I: regardless of his background he goes out to hustle
ii: he markets himself as expensive as he can, and he has been attracting premium brands to himself (endorsement)
iii: he knows the relevance of keeping his brand in your face all the time (similar way cocacola still frequently holds advert even after decades of been a successfull fortune 500 company)

You are so on point leave the wailers and haters alone, funny how they might not even of thousands in thier account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by Chukazu: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
Uchesis:

Dats d sport 4 big boys

And you showing me FERRARI no way...it HAMILTON and MERCEDES cool
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by buchasman(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2018
dey don still try rescue people from okada saga now you wan carry dis vintage bm kill people abi.... yeye dey smell
Re: Davido Is Now Into Motorsport Business (Photos) by CALIPHATEMEDIA: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2018
Davido has join the league of lying bastards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] / Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.