Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (55326 Views)

Businessman Loses $11m Cash In Broad Daylight Robbery In Ogun (pic) / Najeebat Sule 'Najee' Shot Dead In The U.S (Photos) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by baby124: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Shut up , nobody is profiling me , I have lived and worked among white people for over 12 years, I have worked in the law enforcement and the prison systems. The only time I have actually been profiled in my life was in Nigeria. Where I have to be a certain tribe or certain class to get into government programs.

You are a big cancer to black race. Black man has organizational problem. We all need to agree on that then we can start looking for a solution. Stop accusing innocent race for your stupidity.

Again white people are not your problem, your problem is intrinsic, solve it and we would not be crying wolf every time.

And if you insist they are the problem then relocate to Africa, that’s how you prove your disgusted by them. On till then shut up and bury your head in you dirty ass.
You are a big cancer to whatever race you really are and the world is a better place without creatures like you who spread false doctrines and come under the cover of anonymity to insult people you can never match. You need to keep your negative comments to yourself or blow your head off with a gun if all this hate is what you are filled with. You must be sick and miserable. Stop projecting your failures on others. All these stereotypes are all in your head. No race is more organized than the other or more intelligent than the other. No one but you believes that bullshit. Fuckaway!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Rossikki: 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Netanyahu1:
All I know is that for each rocket than comes into Israel from Palestine , I send 1000 back, they can sort out their dead, I careless . I love all races, think less, way less of anyone that blames everyone but themselves for their failures. That would put a lot of black Americans and some white people in the category of people I careless about.

The Chinese? My favorite people, they felt they can do better with what they have and am proud of them , they can stand toe to to now with the rest of the advanced world. Now that’s superior.

Oh dude, kindly shut your trap. I can see you are a pampered little kid who thinks everyone's misfortune is to be blamed on themselves. People like you will always meet circumstances in which you will realise the ignorance and stupidity of that worldview. The China you are praising, do you realise how many millions of Chinese people were slaughtered by the dictatorship there in order to get to where they are today? History is far more complicated than your simple mind tries to break it down to. If such mass slaughters were to take place in Nigeria by an incoming dictator, would you accept it? What if YOUR family was targeted for assassination or imprisonment? I bet you wouldn't think much of that government. But that happened in China to millions of innocent people. And still does till today. But here you are praising China, without caring to look at the cost of what they achieved. You are shallow, thoughtless, and soulless. Go and check yourself.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
baby124:

You are a big cancer to whatever race you really are and the world is a better place without creatures like you who spread false doctrines and come under the cover of anonymity to insult people you can never match. You need to keep your negative comments to yourself or blow your head off with a gun if all this hate is what you are filled with. You must be sick and miserable. Stop projecting your failures on others. All these stereotypes are all in your head. No race is more organized than the other or more intelligent than the other. No one but you believes that bullshit. Fuckaway!
You would remain in the same position for a long time cause you don’t even know what your problem is. Look at yourself in the mirror and say “ I’m human before you leave your house every morning “ for me am fine cause I dont call anybody racist ,my working environment is conducive and I have all colors there, and to me we all humans.

Whenever I find myself in Nigeria I try to educate people on how we can create a better society for ourselves and the next generation, all that I learned from advanced societies.

Whether people like you would stop hating and learn , only time would tell. But for now suffer in your hate, I’m fine mingling with with white folks and other races.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Amberon1:
Well said, there's nothing racist about that.
American blacks are subhuman.

And Nigerian blacks are better, right? A country blessed with so much natural resources and yet very poor.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by salford: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
gypsey:
What kinda Robbery is this? Pizza delivery people don't have cash on them. Must be a junkie.

Well.. they will catch the Robber, it's just a matter of time.

SARS in Nigeria would have murdered him Anyway if he was still in Zoogeria.
you would be suprised at what americans can do for a dollar.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
gypsey:
What kinda Robbery is this? Pizza delivery people don't have cash on them. Must be a junkie.

Well.. they will catch the Robber, it's just a matter of time.

SARS in Nigeria would have murdered him Anyway if he was still in Zoogeria.

Those guys can smash car windows just to steal a quarter/25 cents.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Its not about racism bro. It’s reality blacks generally have unorganized societies. And they would never fix it because they generally blame everyone but themselves.

I hope you are including us Nigerians in that category of unorganized societies.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by danvik: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
As if bankers and lawyers live forever in your country Nigeria...

Shelloween:
Our leaders killed him. If our resources were utilized, nobody would dream of travelling outside the country to do petty jobs.

he's gone from frying pan to fire. Jee nke Oma
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by planetx: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
You would think the advent of uber, debit card and online ordering services will end the robbery/killings of delivery men and taxi drivers but I guess not. This is very sad, the poor guy probably had no cash on him as most people just order and pay online. I'm no racist but if I'm to live in America, I will avoid, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Houston and sadly anywhere with a demographic of 40% or more of black or Latino and widespread poverty.
And this are the same cities white Americans are rushing to move back into including NY, DC and other urban metro cities that used to be predominantly black. Google gentrification and you won't be making such ignorant comments.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 12:30am On Oct 16, 2018
1zynnvn:
Pizza delivery man, 56 years old. The kind of jobs our people do over there to survive and send money home still dey baffle me

He may be earning more than some professionals over here, by the way what's wrong with the job? If he goes into fraud you call him lazy. I tire for una. RIP
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Rossikki:

Oh dude, kindly shut your trap. I can see you are a pampered little kid who thinks everyone's misfortune is to be blamed on themselves. People like you will always meet circumstances in which you will realise the ignorance and stupidity of that worldview. The China you are praising, do you realise how many millions of Chinese people were slaughtered by the dictatorship there in order to get to where they are today? History is far more complicated than your simple mind tries to break it down to. If such mass slaughters were to take place in Nigeria by an incoming dictator, would you accept it? What if YOUR family was targeted for assassination or imprisonment? I bet you wouldn't think much of that government. But that happened in China to millions of innocent people. And still does till today. But here you are praising China, without caring to look at the cost of what they achieved. You are shallow, thoughtless, and soulless. Go and check yourself.
How did you know they are innocent people, were you there when they were tried or killed ? When the so called innocent people were running China they impoverished a whole nation, how come when they are all dead China now have a better society? If my family wants to be rich out of the common wealth of a people put them through a slow death if that’s what it takes.

Mr Yellow listen, nothing in life is given, they are all earned. There was a time in my life when i failed myself , friends and well wishers. I saw myself as a complete failure. My friends as black minded and religious as they are, were referring me to all sorts of religious houses to seek solutions to my problems saying it’s village people and spiritual attacks, off course no one could get me to go to those idiotic places, cause I know better not blame anyone but myself for my misfortunes.

I knew exactly where I got it wrong and retraced my path and bounced back even better.

LouisXVI tormented France for long, living large while the masses suffered, in the revolution he was killed, that gave birth to France of today. Nigerians are always at French embassy seeking visa today to enjoy modern society born out of revolution.

United States had enough and they rebelled against England , thousands died for the betterment of millions today. Most western nations today went through blood shed to get to where they are today.

If Ganduje knows that if found guilty of stealing he would be put to death he would think twice before stealing the common wealth of the people.

The fact that you are weak does not mean the world does not belong to those who can mount opposition against oppression.

If Africa wallowing in penury and me tasking Africans to stop blame game and take their continent back is shallow and thoughtless then I want to remain in that state. If me suggesting immediate execution for Ganduje, for pocketing million of $ in one day while pensioners are dying while waiting for their token is soulless ,then I spit on your idea of what kindness is. And for that may peace devoid of justice and equity remain your case.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by babzo(m): 1:12am On Oct 16, 2018
saajus:
Some Nigerians are not fortunate to get good pay job. May be they are still getting more education..

Delivery alone cannot give you 2k to 3k per month except you are working 80 hrs per week. Do the calculation. $10/hr. 10x40 = $400 . Let's assume 20% tax. That is $80. You have a take home of $320. $320 x 4 = $1,280. To make 2k to 3k in this kind of job, you have to work for 80hrs. That will be crazy.

Bills:
Rent
Gas
Electricity
Water
Food
Credit Card
Misc
etc

That is why some Nigerians abroad get crazy when people at home mismanage their money. It's not easy.

$10 per hour for delivery? Impossible! Where are you in the US? When minimum wage is $15 in many Cities now.
Even with Uber Eats (delivery) you can earn $19 per hour.

Times have changed bro!

Im telling you based on experience.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by babzo(m): 1:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Rossikki:

Because he thinks people on NL don't know anything. He thinks he can bamboozle us with supposed huge dollar amounts, expecting us not to know that the money they pay you there goes out of the window the same day in various ways, from tax, to rent, to transport, food etc.

Bro, Google is your friend. In this day and age,why will you allow anyone to bamboozle you? You no get computer or data to look up info?
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:08am On Oct 16, 2018
This is too bad cool
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by movetoca: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:
You would think the advent of uber, debit card and online ordering services will end the robbery/killings of delivery men and taxi drivers but I guess not. This is very sad, the poor guy probably had no cash on him as most people just order and pay online. I'm no racist but if I'm to live in America, I will avoid, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Houston and sadly anywhere with a demographic of 40% or more of black or Latino and widespread poverty.
I totally agree with you. Black on Black crimes is very common in those areas. Blacks are naturally aggressive and wicked. The bitter truth
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 8:15am On Oct 16, 2018
Crime rate in the USA is ten times worst than crime rate in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2018
milemimi93:

If this thing happened in our beloved country, idiotic pigs of biafra would've blamed our dear President.

Mentions from pigs shall be ignored.
As u old RCH.. Ppo living around u re supposed to b giving u hot slap..Big fool..
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by 360command: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2018
daddytime:
Kai...

A man who had probably been forced by ineptitude leaders and unfriendly economy into emigrating in search of a better life, even picking up a legitimate delivery job he naturally wouldn't be caught dead doing in his country just wasted like that.

Such a tragedy.

It is well...

Make the world kukuma end sef, nothing seems to make any sense no more. Even the rich are not immune from the nonsense the world has become.
in life, there is no telling how you will end
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by babzo(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
mysticwarrior:
Crime rate in the USA is ten times worst than crime rate in Nigeria.

See this one!
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by winj3: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2018
iGist:

A Nigerian Domino’s pizza-delivery driver, Abdulganiyu Sanusi, 56, was shot and killed in a daytime robbery, on Saturday, and now, police in Pittsburgh are trying to find the suspect.
The shooting occurred in the afternoon, on the 100 block of N. Saint Clair St. in East Liberty, according to reports. Sanusi arrived, got out of his car, and a witness heard someone say “give me your money,” followed by a gunshot.
The shooter fled and Sanusi died at the scene. A Domino’s spokesperson released a statement to WTAE, saying, “The idea of an innocent man being gunned down in broad daylight in the act of doing his job, is beyond words.”
They are hopeful law enforcement finds the suspect soon. The incident is under investigation.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/nigerian-pizza-delivery-man-killed-daylight-robbery-u-s-photo

Lalasticlala

I bet money the killer is a black or Latino American!
Useless people who are the biggest waste of opportunities in America!
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by muhazeen(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2018
inalilahi wahi na ilahi rojihun
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Its not about racism bro. It’s reality blacks generally have unorganized societies. And they would never fix it because they generally blame everyone but themselves.
sounds like nigeria then
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
rentAcock:

Sadly this happened in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania not Philadelphia that has a large black population. Even seemingly safe neighborhoods can't guarantee safety sometimes.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
Rossikki:

Animal. So why hasn't SARS murdered your family? Or are they not in Nigeria? Dumb self-hating pig.
I think what you need is a big Hug. grin Tell me were you are so i can come give you a big Hug.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by darkola: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
May his soul rest in peace in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Ojodt2000: 8:11am On May 27, 2023
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 1:17am On May 28, 2023
rentAcock:

Are you sure you don't live in the US? You should more knowledgeable not to... smiley
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by XAUBulls: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2023
iGist:

A Nigerian Domino’s pizza-delivery driver, Abdulganiyu Sanusi, 56, was shot and killed in a daytime robbery, on Saturday, and now, police in Pittsburgh are trying to find the suspect.
The shooting occurred in the afternoon, on the 100 block of N. Saint Clair St. in East Liberty, according to reports. Sanusi arrived, got out of his car, and a witness heard someone say “give me your money,” followed by a gunshot.
The shooter fled and Sanusi died at the scene. A Domino’s spokesperson released a statement to WTAE, saying, “The idea of an innocent man being gunned down in broad daylight in the act of doing his job, is beyond words.”
They are hopeful law enforcement finds the suspect soon. The incident is under investigation.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/nigerian-pizza-delivery-man-killed-daylight-robbery-u-s-photo
Bump.
Re: Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) by XAUBulls: 1:03am On Dec 13, 2023
rentAcock:
You would think the advent of uber, debit card and online ordering services will end the robbery/killings of delivery men and taxi drivers but I guess not. This is very sad, the poor guy probably had no cash on him as most people just order and pay online I'm no racist but if I'm to live in America, I will avoid, Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Houston and sadly anywhere with a demographic of 40% or more of black or Latino and widespread poverty.
Very well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun: EFCC Releases Names Of 42 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ilaro (Photos) / Suspected Cultists Kill A Man In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos) / Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.