Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party (70152 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Wedding Pictures Of A Young Man And His Plus-sized Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by chloride6: 10:40pm On Oct 15, 2018
That is normal size not plus size
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by AngelicBeing: 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her sideboobs in the last picture shows what a regurgitated wobbly remnant she is.

Congrats to the groom.
His love is truly blind.
Hian shocked

2 Likes

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Ategberoson(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
that bombom ehn.

no time wooing this kind of girl, just go straight. babe come I won feck that meat in btw your legs

imagine this ass riding a huge diick tongue

5 Likes

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by akilo1: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Her sideboobs in the last picture shows what a regurgitated wobbly remnant she is.

Congrats to the groom.
His love is truly blind.
see where your eyes dey go? Vaseline crew
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by micflo28(m): 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
All i see is a fat pant and a mountain-climbing adventurous husband to be grin

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by jesmond3945: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
After sex what next, I wonder why people don't look beyond some things.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by ogasomgwu: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2018
Is it part of d no bra day stuffs. But I can't c brezzzzz
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by jimcaddy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
See as those thighs dey vibrate..
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by ipobarethieves: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
cool shokoyokoto.Eja tutu.Mi o ni jeun ti o da

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by omooba969(m): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to the groom.
His love is truly blind.

Her wobbly thighs didn't help matters either, 'twas a disaster as she almost flashed her pussy. sad
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 16, 2018
This one na EX-ASHAWO but not tired

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by naijjaman(m): 2:50am On Oct 16, 2018
It was her moment and she killed or nailed it.
I encourage my women to be themselves and I am glad her man was very supportive.
Women are really beautiful in any size or shape and I see that in this video.
Beautiful couple and beautiful moment. God Bless both of them cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by vioment: 2:52am On Oct 16, 2018
naijans can't be too sensitive to minor issues and insensitive to major creative efforts like electricity. Am talking in terms of everybody cooperating in any knowledgeable way to improve our electricity hindrance.
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Obierika(m): 3:15am On Oct 16, 2018
This video that has been trending for almost 3weeks is just hitting Nairaland now...
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 16, 2018
I now believe love is truly blind
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 16, 2018
naijjaman:
It was her moment and she killed or nailed it.
I encourage my women to be themselves and I am glad her man was very supportive.
Women are really beautiful in any size or shape and I see that in this video.
Beautiful couple and beautiful moment. God Bless both of them cheesy cheesy cheesy

I find her confidence sexy.

Her husband is a lucky man.

1 Like

Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by frozen70(f): 3:57am On Oct 16, 2018
The two of them match each other
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by ikorodureporta: 4:51am On Oct 16, 2018
She even get tattoo........From street corner to da altar
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by holluphemydavid(m): 5:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Happy Dat she finally av a man to settle down with.... If u knw u knw
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by omoiyalayi(m): 5:38am On Oct 16, 2018
This is wedding ceremonies it used to be sweet when there is money

I hope they will be able to tolerate themselves when the marriage start

Wish them well
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by gassbee: 5:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Is DAT a bride or stripper
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Ishilove: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
What is she wearing, nitori Olorun? Decency has been thrown to the wind and society no longer questions it. Shame
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Dreamflyin(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to the groom.
His love is truly blind.
She could be having a life far better than your miserable one.
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by buchasman(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Someone asked if she killed it? How can you be asking such question when everyone there is no longer breathing well. so much sack shaking.... can't you see.
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by iluvdonjazzy: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2018
she looked like retired olosho
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by mod9: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to the groom.
His love is truly blind.
You no think say na the groom smooch/suck the breast to that extent?
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Okoroawusa: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
I have one question for the groom

You well?
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hanty yaff cross the line grin
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by almakiyyun(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
That's how a woman left the science angrily because according to her the couple nearly had sex at a wedding reception and it was a Christian wedding.
Immortality at it's peak. Imaging how the next generation kids will be.
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by Dwebsites1(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2018
rentAcock:
Fat
hello rentarock thanks for the other day, u replied a post I made last week about which American school to apply for. (columbia University). pls can u tell me their requirements? admission fees? etc.
I open their site but unable to find out all information I need, maybe I'm not good in getting admission let say. Thanks
Re: Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2020
She’s two steps away from a heart attack.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.