Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (118319 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by ahahnow: 5:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Just like that Zambia has put themselves on the map. Who knew about Zambia and what they were doing there before?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by kaywhy09(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2018
I guess its part of the gyming process shocked
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:36am On Oct 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's the only disadvantage of marrying a pretty woman.

They always think their kpekus is too good to be eaten by their husband alone.
my nigga is back....Ema Ku.....lala and bro Seun..dhoor!!!!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2018
cosmatika:
That's how my new gf told me she's a gym instructor and does massage for people. Wen I raised my fears, she said I don't trust her. Nne how do u want me to trust u? Are u Jesus? The 1st day she massaged me, we had d sweetest F of my life, dat day I decided to run from her. Continue ur work lemme go find another babe grin
you smart oooo....I like your spirit......operation run for your life.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Not again, you have started with your burukutu analysis sad
he has a point jawre.....
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2018
justscorchone:
Xvideos no dey open,wetin happen?
ahr!!!! were re oooo....
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2018
cosmatika:
That's how my new gf told me she's a gym instructor and does massage for people. Wen I raised my fears, she said I don't trust her. Nne how do u want me to trust u? Are u Jesus? The 1st day she massaged me, we had d sweetest F of my life, dat day I decided to run from her. Continue ur work lemme go find another babe grin
lmao my guy run for him life, u no want get hbp...lol
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by czarina(f): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Czarina will not be happy
so, his so-called girlfriend is loose and that means every massage therapist is?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by wonder233: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Women are bloody hypocrites, they will tell you, they are just going to the gym to workout. But in truth, 99 percent of females Bleep their gym instructors...go to gyms and see the way females are ogling the toned muscles of these guys, it's no different from the way men drool when they see a curvy provocatively dressed female.. And gym is kukuma where you there is a valid excuse to wear the most tight clothes, so most of these guys show off what they got
.and like dogs, you see the women drooling.

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2018
Skmoda360:

he has a point jawre.....
tongue

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 16, 2018
You should never allow your wife join any stupid gym because most of the time, it's only an excuse to meet and Bleep other men...

Unless she's old and worn out (let's say 45+, and you've finished having children), in which case you're done sleeping with her and you no longer give a damn what she does. In that case she can spend her whole life in the gym if she wants. But not a younger wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by smith666999(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2018
WOMEN sef with Ashewo blood be like NIGERIAN politicians and THUGS �
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 8:03am On Oct 16, 2018
TarOrfeek:

If this is done in Festac Town.

All the men will have cuts in their faces.

Even the men with wives.

grin
Festac town, home of cheats?
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by econo88(m): 8:16am On Oct 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by favour32(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2018
abeg pass me d babe contact

cosmatika:
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by omodave(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2018
freethesheeple:

Relationships were only meant for two, but sadly, some b.itches don't know how to count. Well this isn't new, as 95% of Nigerian ladies keep more than 1 man in their lives, each serving one purpose or the other.
If you check a typical Nigerian lady's phone, you will see contacts like - Emeka shoprite, Chuwkwudi SARS, Prince Camry, Nnamdi Venza, Femi recharge card, Subscription guy, Big Fish, Fresh fish, My crush, My school love, My first love, My second love, My First heart, My second heart, My X, My former love, My current love, My sugar, iPhone maga, First Bank guy, U.B.A guy, Cab guy, Ice-cream guy, Cool room, Hotel guy, Sweet Choir-master, Sweet neighboour, and finally, My Daddy in the lord.
They are all undercover p.rostitutes and packaged hoes, packaged hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Later, they will be running from Shiloh to city of zion, looking for a God fearing husband that will take over their rotten, dilapidated and worn out holes.

shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by fridaraku: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2018
funny but true
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
Every saturday morning, I see these chubby Men and women jogging by the roadside.

I do tell myself, let them take themselves to the other room and have loads of s*x. After the show, they will see how physically fit they are...

See now, they don fvkc this man wife. grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Adega4: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Him head don de ring
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Adega4: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Him head don de ring angry angry
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2019
dfrost:

He broke the guy's code. Thou shall not sleep � with your fellow man's wife.

This only applied if the guy in question is your friend.

Other than that any woman is game!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2019
Hedonini:
You should never allow your wife join any stupid gym because most of the time, it's only an excuse to meet and Bleep other men...

Unless she's old and worn out (let's say 45+, and you've finished having children), in which case you're done sleeping with her and you no longer give a damn what she does. In that case she can spend her whole life in the gym if she wants. But not a younger wife.

Olga the pvssy of a 45 year old woman who gave birth through CS is still as tight as that of a 20 something year old!
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by skinny419(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dinho20:
SAY NO TO SEX
HIV/AIDS DOES NOT SHOW ON THE FACE.
CORONA DEY SHOW 4 FACE? sometin must kill a man.
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Now u know,u knew late after causing much havoc and regrets.

That thing una legs eh....

quote author=Ayoswit post=72122161]Why get married when you know you won't be faithful to your spouse. Wetin kpekus don cause eh, Hmmm. [/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
You like guys with muscles?

quote author=backnbeta post=72121135]This fat man pummeled you like this upon all your 'gymming' ! I guess guilt rendered him powerless cheesy[/quote]
Re: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
But that was what he was to her na?

I can't allow my wife to go to the gum alone....we do it together.

quote author=farano post=72121139]Lol gym instructor my foot grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / HOTTESSSSSST And YOUNGESSSST YAHOO BOY RIGHT NOW. [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.