Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

He Met His Wife In An Hotel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Met His Wife In An Hotel (2781 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by mylove4him(f): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2010
ice234:

na so what was he doing there

help me to ask him
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by Pwaves(f): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2010
This is where dialogue comes in, they both hav explanations to do. When a man get caught, he apologise nd the woman 4give nd let things go, but when a woman get caught nd apologise, the man may 4give her but will hold on to her mistake and always remind her of it on a bad day.
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by ice234: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2010
mylove4him:

help me to ask him
he said he went there to preach
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by kcblast(m): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2010
i think is time make unstressed money,real cool-sinful cash cool cool wink
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by femmy2010(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2010
There is a Kano street in Ibadan,maybe that was what she meant.
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by mylove4him(f): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2010
ice234:

he said he went there to preach

He went to preach my foot, go tell that to babies.
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by mylove4him(f): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2010
femmy2010:

There is a Kano street in Ibadan,maybe that was what she meant.

I think so
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by KAYD007(m): 8:09am On Jul 19, 2010
@love.4bug
angrycommon bug, d guy said he went for an occasion in kano which cld be a friend's birthday or wedding occassion, so now do u expect him to sleep in the street? e wld definately have to book a hotel to bunk in, which "fortunately for him caught his wife which cld av been u doin, ur usual u no , stuffs,
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by KAYD007(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2010
women!! *shakes head* i cry for una! hellooooo!!! it wasnt the woman that caught the man cheating, its was d man the caught the wife cheating.dont be shallow minded here!! angry
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by matoyeh(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2010
Life is like that
Re: He Met His Wife In An Hotel by mordi4evah: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2010
People lets be objective hia ok?
1. She sed she was going to kano on biz niz.
2. He met her in ibadan (regardless of wat he was doing ,Dat makes anythin she saes suspicious as [bhell,dont you think, just addin ma two kobo[/
b] wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Dream Guy/Girl? / I Dated 4 guys In The Last 2 Years / How To Get Over A Broken Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.