Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series (26073 Views)

I Will Pour Out My Spirit Series Part1: What Was Apostle Paul Doing in Arabia? / How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 27, 2021
Goodnight everybody

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Vixtor9480: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2021
I am well known on nairaland that is why I decided to create a new account in order to share this testimony.

It happened like this, after I graduated from the University of Portharcourt with second class upper in the year 2015, I started looking for Job, any company I go to and submit my CV, they will not call me for an interview, about four companies I went to, no one cared to call me for an interview talkless of giving me a Job, I became frustrated, I was still living with my parents and they were the one still feeding me.

In the year 2020 precisely on march, a friend of mine promised to help me out, so he told me to email my CV to him that there is a company in Eleme that he will submit my CV to, hope rose within me I emailed the CV to him, the next day he told me that he has submitted my CV to the company that I will get the job, I became happy and hopeful.

One week passed, no one contacted me or even through email, two weeks, one month, two months, five months, I gave up hope.

I became an embarrassment to myself and to my parents, I was ashamed of collecting money from them and depending on them for living.

Five years of graduating, no job I picked up courage and began to look for job again, but disappointment everywhere.

It dawned on me that this is not ordinary, I began to seek for solution, I began praying and fasting and going to pastors for prayers.

One particular Sunday, I was in the house I decided to browse through the Religion section of nairaland to look for a post that might motivate me, I saw a topic, on devliverance from water spirit series, I began to wonder which one is water spirit again, I have never heard of it because I am of Catholic background,

On a second thought, I decided to open the thread to know what it is talking about .As I devoured the whole pages, i discovered that majority of the problems plaguing mankind is from the water and that my case is no exemption because I do eat in the dream, and have sex in the dream. I concluded that this might be contributing to the problems I am facing,

so I saw where he talked of giving assignment, that once anybody do the assignment, his problem will be over so I began to think which one is assignment again, what does it entails, how is the assignment done, I became interested to find out more, so I contacted him on WhatsApp through the number displayed here.

After introducing myself, he asked me my challenges I explained everything to him. He told me that he will give me assignment on water spirit and once I do it, I will see what will happen in my life.

Within my mind I said my problem is no Job I thought you will give me prayers to pray for job favor and you are giving assignment on water spirit.

After some hesitation, I told him that I am interested, and he should tell me how it is done,

So he typed how it is done, forwarded it to me and guided me on how to do it.

I decided I would do it because I have nothing to lose and he didn't charge me any thing and also because of how desperate my condition was.

O decided I would start on Monday the following week.

On the first day of doing the assignment in my room, I put my phone on silent to avoid distraction, after the first day in the evening, I decided to remove my phone from silent, but I discovered 2 missed calls, but the number was not on my contact list, so I decided to call back the number a man picked the call, I told him I saw his missed call and decided to call back, he asked me if a I was so so person I admitted he told me to come to his office tomorrow for interview.

He described the address for me, to my greatest surprise I discovered that it was that company that my friend forwarded my CV that called me after six months that didn't call back, only the first day of the assignment that I was called for the interview and that was the first interview I have ever gone to

So the next day, I went for the interview and I passed it, and I was told to start work the following week

It is a big company in Eleme but I won't mention the name, the salary was great with other benefits

This was how God lifted me up, now I am no longer living with my parents, I am living on my own.

My life has turned around for good and I no longer depend on my parents.

By December this year, I will be getting married.

While I shared this testimony is to encourage you not to lose hope, your problem might not be ordinary it might be solved through divine intervention all you have to do is to contact him through the WhatsApp number he displayed

Explain to him your problems, do the assignment he will give you and wait for the result, the assignment is free, you are not paying any money.

Now I am a prayer warrior, no night passes by without praying, and God has been blessing me mightily.

If he did it for me, he will do it for me, I no longer have sex on the dream or eat in the dream, they are past.

Don't lose hope, there is God, if there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer, shalom

5 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2021
I thank the Lord for your testimony, it shall be permanent in the name of Jesus.

I believe in my heart that more testimonies are going to come.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Remember to live a life of Holiness and righteousness and be prayerful, this is the key for your deliverance.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Humblechuks002:
HOW DO YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF MARINE AND WATER SPIRITS?

There are various ways that marine spirits can enter a person’s life to afflict, oppress, and even possess. These include the following:

1. Consulting marine agents posing as false priests, ministers, prophets, and pastors.

2. Evil dedication to marine powers.

3. Evil initiation into marine societies.

4. Visiting white garment churches

5. Evil association through contact with marine agents that initiate people through eating their food, having sex with them, sharing clothes and personal property with them.

6. Family, village, or territorial ancestral worship of and dedication to marine deities and idols such as Olokun, queen of the coast. Even If this was done generations back you have to renounce and break the dedication in order to be set back.

7. Evil ancestral covenants

8. Your mother worshipped them while pregnant with you.

9. Bathed with polluted waters at birth or with concoctions from the waters

10. Your first bath water used for rituals in the waters.

Prayer: Any link between me and any river, break by fire.

11. Through satanically inspired music

12. Evil association through careless friendship

13. Reveal your secrets to marine agents through talkativeness.

14. Age group local festival at river banks.

15. River initiation

16. Things from your body thrown into the water. These trigger evil covenants with water spirits.

17. Sacrifice carried to the river either by you or on your behalf.

18. Keeping vigil by the river and burning incense and candles.

19. Your placenta was buried in the waters. It fell into the hands of marine powers because it was not properly disposed of. The proper way to dispose of it is to burn it.

20. Marriage to spirit spouses from the waters. Some people move about as men and women but they are actually from the waters. Their parents got them from the waters and though they live among us they are not human.

21. Receiving gifts from water demons.

22. Evil laying on of hands. Marine agents had access to your head. These include demonic barbers, pastors, priests, kings, etc.

23. Employing marine agents or living in their house either as a tenant or as a visitor.

24. Living, working, or doing business on land dedicated to marine powers.

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Humblechuks002:
The Bible says that the Devil the thief cometh not but for to kill, to steal and to destroy.

Do you know that 95 percent of all mankind problems are from the water.

Many people have been initiated into the marine kingdom from their Mother's womb even without their knowledge.

Some people, Immediately they are born, a Spirit Immediately comes and take possession of them, begin to care of them and dominate their lives.

Some People had ancestral covenant with marine kingdom, their ancestors worshipped the Marine Spirit and vowed that all their generation unborn will worship them.

The Marine kingdom works hand in hand with the witchcraft kingdom.

WHAT ARE MARINE SPIRITS?

The waters spirits are from marine agents. Marine spirits operates when people consciously and unconsciously commit sexual sin. They employ marine spirits to war against individuals, families, governments and even continents

In most cultures of the world there is ancestral worship of marine deities. As a result of this, family members are dedicated to them.

The dedication normally extends to generations yet unborn. This goes on indefinitely until you renounce it and separate yourself from the evil umbrella that is covering your whole family line.

This is what is called collective captivity where members of a particular family experience the same problems and bondages.

There is a collective captivity marine vehicle carrying the whole family where God has not ordained for them to go. You as a child of God need to use the blood of Jesus to separate your life from that evil marine vehicle of your family.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
The greatest weapon the devil uses to capture mankind is immortality, flee immorality
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Remember to pray every night before you sleep because the time. that we are living in is dangerous.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Good morning all, remain strong in the Lord especially on this easter, instead of using it as an occasion to sin, use it and reflect on the suffering and death of our dear Jesus on the cross of Calvary and promise Him you will not crucify Him again, but promise to live a life pleasing unto Him
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
1.A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord, A wonderful Savior to me; He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock, Where rivers of pleasure I see.
Chorus He hideth my soul in the cleft of the rock That shadows a dry, thirsty land; He hideth my life in the depths of His love, And covers me there with His hand, And covers me there with His hand.

2 A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord, He taketh my burden away; He holdeth me up and I shall not be moved, He giveth me strength as my day.

3 With numberless blessings each moment He crowns, And, filled with His fulness divine, I sing in my rapture, oh, glory to God, For such a Redeemer as mine!

4 When clothed in His brightness, transported I rise To meet Him in clouds of the sky, His perfect salvation, His wonderful love, I’ll shout with the millions on high.
My favorite hymn
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2021
Until you discover the root and foundation of your problems, you can be praying for years, and still no solution.

If you have been in a difficult situation that has defied praying, fasting and deliverance, this is what to do.

Go to God in one day fasting and prayers and tell Him to show you the cause of your problems.

He will reveal it to you either by dream or by revelation.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by marcangelo(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Good day Sir, thanks for this platform.
pls i need ur help concerning the prayer assignment.
thanks
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Genesiis(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for this wonderful writeup, God bless you very richly.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by espirito(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2021
Thanks for the information and prayers. Please kindly send me your whatsapp number, thanks.
pinaclexl@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by ikesouth(m): 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thanks for the information.. Pls send me your WhatsApp number on njokuikechukwu13@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by jordyspices: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
I need the prayer assignments carlsonekeke@gmail.com thanks
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
For those that are in need of the prayer assignment, drop your email here, and I will communicate with you immediately.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2021
marcangelo:
Good day Sir, thanks for this platform.
pls i need ur help concerning the prayer assignment.
thanks

Only Jesus can save
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2021
jordyspices:
I need the prayer assignments carlsonekeke@gmail.com thanks

Only Jesus can save
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
ikesouth:
Thanks for the information.. Pls send me your WhatsApp number on njokuikechukwu13@gmail.com. thanks

Only Jesus can save
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2021
espirito:
Thanks for the information and prauers. Please kindly send me your whatsapp number, thanks.
pinaclexl@gmail.com

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
Genesiis:
Thanks for this wonderful writeup, God bless you very richly.

Amen and thank you very much
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 9:59am On Aug 15, 2021
Good morning to you all, happy Sunday. God be with you all
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Schooladd: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Jesus is Lord

Thanks for the prayers. I really need this. Please kindly send me your WhatsApp number to iny50@outlook.com.
Thanks.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by efiong: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you want to be free from this water spirit possessions, I would give you a Simple Task once you do it, all those Spirit tormenting and harassing your life will leave by force by fire.

efiong@yahoo.com...........please,help me ............. mine attacked physically and drew blood from my spinal cord ........... also attacking my first son viciously ...........
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by kcprince: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2021
I also need your WhatsApp line .
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by efiong: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
don't have one .....
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by bigcasava1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
I dedicate this deliverance series and project in the name of God the Father, and of the Son and of the holy spirit. Amen.

I cover this Thread with the blood of Jesus, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, I cover Loved ones and Family with the blood of Jesus.

Amen.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I come against every forces of Darkness and Hell that will want to rise their ugly head against this writing in the name of Jesus Amen.

I pray oh Lord that as many people that are passing through terrible affliction and pains, setbacks, disappointments and failures, as a result of torments from water spirit, may they receive their healing and restoration in Jesus name.
Amen
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by enetwebsolution(m): 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
emmanueleofili@gmail.com

Thank you for exposing all of this. Pls kindly send me your number. Here is my number 09044108682
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nnetriplet: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pls kindly send ur number to gorettiuwabuike@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Onyeara: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pls I need your assignemnt prayer.
Kindly send me you what up number on babakanoa@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.