Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series (26283 Views)

I Will Pour Out My Spirit Series Part1: What Was Apostle Paul Doing in Arabia? / How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Akachi234: 6:38am On Jan 02
Pls sir, good morning.i want prayer assignment my email address is chidiakachukwu@gmail.com and my whatsapp no.08027825086,pls sir may God touch you to attend to me is very urgent, thanks and God bless you
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by MLukap: 11:00pm On Feb 01
Please I need the water spirit prayer
Priscikelly1@yahoo.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 11:07pm On Feb 12
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 11:08pm On Feb 12
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 11:09pm On Feb 12
[quote author=Akachi234 post=127736709]Pls sir, good morning.i want prayer assignment my email address is chidiakachukwu@gmail.com and my whatsapp no.08027825086,pls sir may God touch you to attend to me is very urgent, thanks and God bless you [/qu
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 8:22am On Feb 15
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 8:31am On Feb 15
Some people complain that even after doing the water spirit assignment, there problem refused to go. My brothers and sisters, hear me well. The only thing that can hinder your prayers from being answered is sin.

If you finished doing the prayer and go back to any kind of sin, let me tell you, the prayer will not work.

Sin is the only hinderance to prayer, it makes God to close His ears to to your prayers and makes Him not to hear you.

Satan will tempt you into sinning against God thereby provoking Him.

My advice for those doing the prayers or those that intend to do so is to avoid sin at all cost. Sin is a plague. Hate it with passion. Live a holy and a righteous life and you will see the wonders God will do in your life. God bless you.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 8:33am On Feb 15
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 11:24am On Feb 16
Prayer Points Against Rising And Falling

Deuteronomy.34:1-5, “And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea, And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar. And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither. So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.”

Job 14:1 , “Man born of woman is of few days and full of trouble.”

Hebrews 12:1, “Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”

2 Corinthians 12:9, ‘’My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.’ Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me”

The period of rising and falling is a period of setback. The spirit of rising and falling is negatively affecting us from our foundation. The enemy has placed some embargo of progress against many. They cannot rise. They cannot complete their tasks. They cannot marry. They cannot achieve their destiny.

The powers behind rising and falling syndrome can disgrace and make a mockery of people’s school certificate and achievements in life. If you come from a family where progress is difficult and you discover that you are still in the same position, then you have been affected by the spirit of rising and falling. These spirits can make a man succeed today and fail many times tomorrow. People affected by these demons have problem with stable progress and finances. It is either they are rich today, and poor tomorrow. So the circle evolves until there is a need for deliverance.

The moment a person is about get started, they hinder him or her and the person goes down again. When a person say he wants to get to his promised land, by the time he get so close, they cut him off. If you come from a family that has a bad history of financial blessing, that is, when the rich person reaches a certain age, his financial blessings will go dry, then the blood link will surely affect you.

These rising and falling sickness can prevent so many good things from locating people. If they do not keep the person from going forward, they will find ways to get the person and keep the person stagnant. If you always encounter cobweb, it means the enemy have ruined your life, marriage, finance. If care is not taken, it may cause untimely death and difficulties in life. No matter who you are, if you fail to address this issue militating against your life, it will keep expanding gradually until your faith can no longer fight against it.

Rising and falling is an evil spiritual manipulation designed to make a person fail and abandon his project. It is the spiritual work to destroy the glory of a man and make him useless in his marriage. How can a person who was once a rich person but seen around begging? How can a person be working in an organization for many years without no promotion? If you have a good plan, ideas, wisdom to rise up in life, the enemy can destroy it and makes it expire before your face. So you have to pray and command your breakthrough to manifest in Jesus name

SYMPTOMS OF A PERSON UNDER THE SPIRIT OF RISING AND FALLING

Profitless hard labour
Untold hardship and suffering
Spending money extravangly
Oppression and suppression
Disappointment and frustration
Blockage to blessings
Procrastination
Poverty and lack
Stagnation and embargo
Nightmares
Marital management
Off and on blessings
Sorrow and setbacks
Lack of help from God and man
Demotion
Sack from work
Blaming people
Bad luck
Financial and marital problem
Unexplainable hatred and rejection
Selling off properties gradually
Quarreling between husband and wife
Joblessness spirit
Borrowing without no money to pay
Frustration that leads to police case or arrest

HOW TO BE FREE FROM RISING AND FALLING

Surrender your life to God (Psalm 33:10)
Repent from all known sin
Plead for the mercy of God
Remind God some of the bad things you have done in the past
Pray for God to reveal the source of these problems
Confront the enemy fighting against your progress
Call fire on their evil devices
Scatter or uproot everything planted against you
Dedicate your career and financial life before God
Barricade yourself with the blood of Jesus

INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am – 6pm.

PRAYER POINTS

My Father, let every yoke of rising and falling operating in my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I bind every household enemy advertising me to my helpers as a wicked person, your time is up, somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.

Every curse of rising in the day and falling in the night and falling in the day and rising in the night, I break you evil pattern in my life in Jesus name.

I paralyze the evil pattern of cobwebs at the edge of breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.

Every culture of backwardness in my foundation, be erased by the blood of Jesus.

Every evil object moving around my body to terminate my blessings, come out by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Dark powers in my foundation that wants me to be too late to my breakthrough, receive fire and die, in the name of Jesus

My Father, let any household wickedness mocking my life, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil hand holding down my head, hands, and legs in the spirit realm, die by fire, in Jesus name

Family idol of my father’s house blocking my freedom, catch fire and disturb me no more, in the name of Jesus.

My name, reject every satanic name given to me in the spirit realm, in the name of Jesus

O Lord, accelerate my speed and cause me to overtake my superiors, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus, baptize me with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

Every unstable progress before me, be arrested by fire, in the name of Jesus

Satan, you shall not oppress me in the day and night, in the name of Jesus.

Curses upon my hands, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Spirit of poverty from my village affecting my life, out by fire, in the name of Jesus

My glory that has been taken away through…………………(name them), I recover you back in the name of Jesus

Every fruit of failure manifesting in my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus

Every syndrome of not reaching my goal on time, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Dream polluters against my moving forwards, be aborted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

I release myself from the spirit of almost there but never there, in the name of Jesus.

The anointing of rising and falling affecting my life, expire by fire, in the name of Jesus

Every spirit of rising today but failing many times tomorrow, run out of my life in the name of Jesus

Evil monitoring pouring the anointing of stagnation upon my head, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus

I shall not be a slave to my juniours, in the name of Jesus

Every satanic plans to paralyze my destiny, your time is up, die, in Jesus name

You secret sin in my life opening the doors of affliction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

Joint satanic prediction made against my future, backfire, in the name of Jesus.

I break the wings and legs of every follow follow powers attaching themselves to me, in the name of Jesus

Spirit of crawling to my breakthroughs, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

I separate and loose myself from every failure, in the name of Jesus.

Any ancestral powers occupying my post of blessings roast in the name of Jesus.

I break every stronghold of the enemy to make me sweat for nothing, in Jesus name

Thou powers that makes opportunities to pass me by, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus

Every remote controlling powers, manipulating my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

You evil mark of struggling, I wipe you out of my life by the blood of Jesus

Every enemy of my marriage, receive madness, in Jesus name

Every power that wants me to labour in vain, scatter, in Jesus name

My Father, make your works be made perfect in my life in Jesus name

Father, make me a star in my family, in the name of Jesus

Anything that is hindering me from being a great person, escape from my destiny, in Jesus name

I shall get to my promised land of milk and honey, in Jesus name

Every evil covenant attaching themselves to my life, receive fire.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Greatruffy1: 4:22pm On Mar 07
Your WhatsApp number please.
ruffyov@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Maryjanelight: 8:03pm On Mar 14
Pls sir send number on my email..akaladormaryjane@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:08am On Mar 15
Greatruffy1:
Your WhatsApp number please.
ruffyov@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:15am On Mar 15
Maryjanelight:
Pls sir send number on my email..akaladormaryjane@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:09am On Mar 21
You can now WhatsApp me or call me on 08083375001, or 09036269589. For prayers on water spirit deliverance, or for prayers and counseling.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 11:26am On Apr 06
Happy and blessed weekend for all of you.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:57am On Apr 07
May the blessings of the Lord locate you this Sunday, in the Name of Jesus
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by samrealtor(m): 9:56am On Apr 07
Please sir can you send your WhatsApp number to this email idowusamuel88@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 10:06am On Apr 07
samrealtor:
Please sir can you send your WhatsApp number to this email idowusamuel88@gmail.com

This is My WhatsApp number. 08083375001

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Things Every Christian Should Do Every Day / The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / RCCG 2012 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.