Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series (26072 Views)

I Will Pour Out My Spirit Series Part1: What Was Apostle Paul Doing in Arabia? / How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Fyie: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2021
Please mail me... I have lost all I had again crymackmanuel3@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by kcmichael: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Pls I need the prayer assignment on water spirit .plssss send the prayer to My e-mail is kelechibliss@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by PrincessVera: 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Veraokonji@yahoo.com.. Sir please I need your number. Thanks
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Czario: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
PrincessVera:
Veraokonji@yahoo.com.. Sir please I need your number. Thanks

Vera if you have gotten a reply pls forward to brainstormng@gmail.com

Tnx
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Emmyblaze123: 10:26am On Feb 09, 2022
Good morning sir.
pls send me your number, I really need to be delivered.
This is my email[/color][color=#000099], overcomer644@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by veraakhigbe(f): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello Sir,please here is my mail kindly send the prayer assignment or your whatapp number. Thanks
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by veraakhigbe(f): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello,could you please send his whatapp number or the prayer assignment to my mail please? zibahakhigbe@gmail.com

Vixtor9480:
I am well known on nairaland that is why I decided to create a new account in order to share this testimony.

It happened like this, after I graduated from the University of Portharcourt with second class upper in the year 2015, I started looking for Job, any company I go to and submit my CV, they will not call me for an interview, about four companies I went to, no one cared to call me for an interview talkless of giving me a Job, I became frustrated, I was still living with my parents and they were the one still feeding me.

In the year 2020 precisely on march, a friend of mine promised to help me out, so he told me to email my CV to him that there is a company in Eleme that he will submit my CV to, hope rose within me I emailed the CV to him, the next day he told me that he has submitted my CV to the company that I will get the job, I became happy and hopeful.

One week passed, no one contacted me or even through email, two weeks, one month, two months, five months, I gave up hope.

I became an embarrassment to myself and to my parents, I was ashamed of collecting money from them and depending on them for living.

Five years of graduating, no job I picked up courage and began to look for job again, but disappointment everywhere.

It dawned on me that this is not ordinary, I began to seek for solution, I began praying and fasting and going to pastors for prayers.

One particular Sunday, I was in the house I decided to browse through the Religion section of nairaland to look for a post that might motivate me, I saw a topic, on devliverance from water spirit series, I began to wonder which one is water spirit again, I have never heard of it because I am of Catholic background,

On a second thought, I decided to open the thread to know what it is talking about .As I devoured the whole pages, i discovered that majority of the problems plaguing mankind is from the water and that my case is no exemption because I do eat in the dream, and have sex in the dream. I concluded that this might be contributing to the problems I am facing,

so I saw where he talked of giving assignment, that once anybody do the assignment, his problem will be over so I began to think which one is assignment again, what does it entails, how is the assignment done, I became interested to find out more, so I contacted him on WhatsApp through the number displayed here.

After introducing myself, he asked me my challenges I explained everything to him. He told me that he will give me assignment on water spirit and once I do it, I will see what will happen in my life.

Within my mind I said my problem is no Job I thought you will give me prayers to pray for job favor and you are giving assignment on water spirit.

After some hesitation, I told him that I am interested, and he should tell me how it is done,

So he typed how it is done, forwarded it to me and guided me on how to do it.

I decided I would do it because I have nothing to lose and he didn't charge me any thing and also because of how desperate my condition was.

O decided I would start on Monday the following week.

On the first day of doing the assignment in my room, I put my phone on silent to avoid distraction, after the first day in the evening, I decided to remove my phone from silent, but I discovered 2 missed calls, but the number was not on my contact list, so I decided to call back the number a man picked the call, I told him I saw his missed call and decided to call back, he asked me if a I was so so person I admitted he told me to come to his office tomorrow for interview.

He described the address for me, to my greatest surprise I discovered that it was that company that my friend forwarded my CV that called me after six months that didn't call back, only the first day of the assignment that I was called for the interview and that was the first interview I have ever gone to

So the next day, I went for the interview and I passed it, and I was told to start work the following week

It is a big company in Eleme but I won't mention the name, the salary was great with other benefits

This was how God lifted me up, now I am no longer living with my parents, I am living on my own.

My life has turned around for good and I no longer depend on my parents.

By December this year, I will be getting married.

While I shared this testimony is to encourage you not to lose hope, your problem might not be ordinary it might be solved through divine intervention all you have to do is to contact him through the WhatsApp number he displayed

Explain to him your problems, do the assignment he will give you and wait for the result, the assignment is free, you are not paying any money.

Now I am a prayer warrior, no night passes by without praying, and God has been blessing me mightily.

If he did it for me, he will do it for me, I no longer have sex on the dream or eat in the dream, they are past.

Don't lose hope, there is God, if there is a man to pray, there is a God to answer, shalom
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by veraakhigbe(f): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello Sir,Kindly send your whatapp number to my email please:zibahakhigbe@gmail.com

I dedicate this deliverance series and project in the name of God the Father, and of the Son and of the holy spirit. Amen.

I cover this Thread with the blood of Jesus, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, I cover Loved ones and Family with the blood of Jesus.

Amen.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I come against every forces of Darkness and Hell that will want to rise their ugly head against this writing in the name of Jesus Amen.

I pray oh Lord that as many people that are passing through terrible affliction and pains, setbacks, disappointments and failures, as a result of torments from water spirit, may they receive their healing and restoration in Jesus name.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by veraakhigbe(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello Sir,please here is my email address i greatly deisre help pls.zibahakhigbe@gmail.com

OK you will get it soon.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by veraakhigbe(f): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello,can you send his whatapp number to my mail pls i cant seems to reach him..zibahakhigbe@gmail.com
IykeTurna:
Good evening, send me your WhatsApp number gabrielijerry@gmail.com thanks
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Realbuzzing(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
I need the prayer task too
emispere@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by vickybby(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good day sir. Kindly send me the prayer assignment to my email @ Godsonsam2005@yahoo.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Lindakhumalo85: 2:01am On Mar 03, 2022
Jesus is Lord
Please email me your whatsapp no on lindakhumalo85@yahoo.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Idaralove: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2022
David0002:

Only Jesus can save
Please sir am in severe need of the prayer assignment. Help me.. idaralove01@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by NatMay1013: 10:29am On Mar 11, 2022
Hello Sir, I need the prayer assignment and your WhatsApp number. My email is seeker10133@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 6:55am On Mar 12, 2022
NatMay1013:
Hello Sir, I need the prayer assignment and your WhatsApp number. My email is seeker10134@gmail.com

God bless you
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2022
For those that are in need of the prayer assignment, drop your email here, and I will communicate with you immediately.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by NatMay1013: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2022
David0002:

Please I used wrong email. It is seeker10133@gmail.com

Please help me resend. It's obvious this will help me and they are trying everything to stop it. Thank You Sir.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by NatMay1013: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2022
David0002:
Greetings everyone, be blessed in Jesus name. How are you doing and how is everyone. I hope you are having a nice day, and you are still strong in the Lord.

Because of much request on how to do the prayer assignment. I shall be making it public. It will no more be private.

I will be discussing the assignment in details so that anyone that finds it necessary to partake of it can do it.

Always check on this thread. I will be releasing it soon.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Please help me resend. It's obvious this will help me and they are trying everything to stop it. Thank You Sir.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Dangrace01: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
H
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by eniboi(m): 8:47am On Mar 13, 2022
I am interested in the prayer .
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Ben1996: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pls send your number to my mail blessedcaterin@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Ben1996: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pls send me the instructions and how to go about it my mail. blessedcaterin@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by NatMay1013: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Kindly help me resend it. I'd there something I need to know if explain to you?
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
NatMay1013:
Kindly help me resend it. I'd there something I need to know if explain to you?

Check your email
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ben1996:
Pls send me the instructions and how to go about it my mail. blessedcaterin@gmail.com

Check your email.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
Idaralove:

Please sir am in severe need of the prayer assignment. Help me.. idaralove01@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
Amen

Genesiis:
Thanks for this wonderful writeup, God bless you very richly.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by David0002: 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2022
kcmichaelpost=108693916:
Pls I need the prayer assignment on water spirit .plssss send the prayer to My e-mail is kelechibliss@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by NatMay1013: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2022
David0002:

Check your email

Hello Sir,
I didn't get it in my mailbox. It's not in my spam folder.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by dankorode(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2022
For those that their case is serious

Those that have been experiencing this strange and wicked attacks from the water Spirit, but Have been finding it difficult to be free from their bondage, maybe, you have gone from Churches to Churches, but no Solution, deliverance upon deliverance, Fasting upon fasting, yet no Solution.

Let me tell you, this is a wicked and dangerous Spirit that is hard to cast out, but you have come to the right place.

If you want to be free from this water spirit possessions, I would give you a Simple Task once you do it, all those Spirit tormenting and harassing your life will leave by force by fire.

You will see that your life will have a meaning, and you will move with a great speed in Life.

Is it Sickness, failure, Insanity, sorrow, hardship, harassment, oppression, poverty, name it, any challenge in life is nothing before God.

If you really want to be free and be who God wants you to be, then PM me. I will give you a Simple Task and all your sorrows will be over.

The task is free free and free, you don't have to pay any money.

Maybe you can appreciate God after receiving your Deliverance
i don't know how to pm you sir, this suffering and hardship is too much for me to endure at the age of 43 yrs I have nothing to show for it,no wife, no nothing just only me, please I need your help .I ve been going through this problem ever since I gave my life to Christ at the age of 23 to 24 yrs , this hardship and suffering is driving me crazy
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by dankorode(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Any church that doesn't engage in warfare prayers and deliverance is a dead church, the enemy easily choose their target and mess them up.

Infact in My former church, I was surprised when they mentioned Three obituaries at once in a single service, I was shocked, It's not like people don't die, but it was not supposed to be this way.

A church that is always in a hurry to close, it is a popular church, I won't mention the name, they always keep to time, they start church by 8.am, 11am, they have closed, nothing to shake or drop your inner man, they only Tell you about the word, that once you have the word and apply it, you have no problem, just speak the word.

Unfortunately I was in the church, when I started having this attack, I thought it was a normal thing, I met the pastor which was a woman, she told me it was nothing, that it was fear, it time I talk to her, the same thing.

Instead she gave me Scriptures to quote on my situation, I quoted exercised my faith, little did I know that what was happening to me was serious and severe.

I didn't know I was under attack by marine and witchcraft kingdom.

The woman pastor wanted me to Join their choir and intercessory group whereas I was dieing gradually.

Had it been I didn't run away from the church, I would have been either dead now, paralyzed or mad.

It was as I left the church, I met a man of God that told me exactly what was happening to me, from there I got to know what was warfare prayers.

I passed through hell, I spent a lot of money in the hospital, test upon test, scan upon scan. But they could find nothing.

Imagine at my age have High Blood pressure, as I was taking drugs for High Blood pressure, it was not getting down, it was getting worse.

Do you know, that these wicked kingdom can manipulate your blood, and cause High Blood Pressure.

Do you know that many Sickness people suffer from are demonic Sickness.

How do I know, as I engaged in Warfare prayers, the blood pressure came back from about 170/120 to 120/75-120/80.

This is one of my many ugly experiences with time, I will share more and more, that will shock you.

Before, I didn't believe in all these spiritual stuff, but look at me now, I am talking out of experience, not someone elses experience.
i pray may The good Lord touch me too, cause I'm dying slowly,I can't remember when last I set my feet inside church,I have not strength or courage to do that anymore and my soul long for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.