Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) (32729 Views)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
This guy called explorers so you are a yoruba man?
Wow! You talk like an igbo man.

Congratulations to you and your wife.

And welcome to Nigeria Lil princess.
Things are gonna turn out good very soon when we replace buhari. Don't be afraid baby girl.

God is with us.

2 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to you explorers. May God bless your baby plenty and may the whole world come to know her positively... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by AtikuDeman: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Explorers; the greatest thread creator. .

May God continue to be with your baby girl as grows with the fear of God. She will be a blessing to her parents and the world at large

2 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Vicvalentine: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to you bro.
God’s Grace

Meanwhile help me thank God for he’s mercies

My Eldest sis just delivered this morning to a bouncing Baby Girl.

It can only be God.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by daveP(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE

Modified

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

May God bless you all.
Waking up to see such good, great news is a lovely way to start a new new day!!! Congratulations on becoming a father!!! If I be uncle, I go jealousy pick Oluwadarasimi as my choice. lol.

She's cute, and so is her mum.

Exploress Don land eo, make una all shift for road o, she go start from Nursery kon break her papa record by primary level o, loruko Jesu. Amin.

Congrats once again.

(In Dbanj's voice) It's Explorers again....

grin

Twale.

Regards to the mum, and to all mum's out there. You're the gems!!!!

(whispers) How you wey don go international go faint for local? e possible? Lol!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by abc115: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats, the best blogger on Nairaland
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by internetservice: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2018
congratulations
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2018
LITTLE EXPLORESS
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE

Modified

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

May God bless you all.
Eku ewu omo o. Olorun a wo,olorun a da si o. Congrats to you. My niece also came about the same time. Thank God for his grace and mercies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by DookShop: 9:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Olubusade!

Gracie is blessed and so are you!!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Cuteness overload kiss kiss
Welcome baby girl
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by janga02(m): 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrat bro!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Eberechi24(f): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Beautiful girl, congratulations Explorers

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Excelboi(m): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats Mr. Explorer!!! It's high time I get married... wink
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by DECENCY3: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats explorer baby welcome to the world.

I love your write up. The day I was in pain hubby said why are you doing as if you are the first to have pains all women go through it. I was so pained but had to ignore it.

I wish some men will go through labour pain and see how it feels like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Drabrah(m): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats Explorer.
You're one of OP I regard on NL
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by bittertruth1234: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
God bless your baby. She shall be highly favoured in Jesus name
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Maket: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to the great Explorer
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Very soon, she will kuku join Naira land cheesy

Congratulations to you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Roh50(f): 9:41am On Oct 16, 2018
Ahhh! So so beautiful. Congratulations Explorers and to your beautiful wife. What a beautiful family. Please take care of our little Princess (She is Nairaland Princess too o).

I'm so happy for you and your family.

God bless and keep her and make provisions for all she will need to grow into a beautiful, responsible and worthy child of her parents and the society. God's blessings on you the parents always.

Congratulations once more.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by favour32(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by limitless777(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations my broda.

May the LORD GOD JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY keep, sustain, bless and prosper the little princess in JESUS mighty name.

Happy Child Birth and Dadi Becoming Day Explorers.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Yaaaaaay! Congrats Explorers! Fantastic news indeed cheesy
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by favour32(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
Avoid MOVINGBET like a PLAGUE! Those behind the vitual name MOVINGBET are SCAMMERS! This WARNING is 100% true.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2018
The same way our mumm carried us for 9 months and we came out into this world.
It is the same pattern for every woman and it is a Joy to every woman that her children surround her.
Despite the despicable pains your wife went through, she made it Finally, and she is Healthy and Strong!!

Therefore, I say:
A Big and Mighty Congratulations to you Brother. God has been Faithful all the way!

By the way, This Joy MUST continue.
God Bless

3 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by gly(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2018
I am proud of you anytime and any day. You have imparted lives more what you might understand. All I know is this: The measure you give is the mearsure you will receive...call it karma or anything you feel like. Do not be suprised when you are favoured for no reason...because you have paid the price. This is my decree for you...your kids will never suffer in this life or in the life to come. Congrats The EXPLORERS. Regards to your family.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by chukxie(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations to you and your family, Explorer! My greetings to baby explorer.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:45am On Oct 16, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Very soon, she will kuku join Naira land cheesy

Congratulations to you!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by kingoviehenry(m): 9:46am On Oct 16, 2018
Great is the Lord. Big Congrats bro.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by shevon: 9:47am On Oct 16, 2018
She's so pretty!!!
I have me 2 boys, I was not around when the first one came (I was away exploring Romania) but I was present for the second and after the whole ordeal, I vowed never to have another. I can't imagine us going through that again. Kai!
Mo ba ẹ yọ. May she live to bring joy and happiness to you and yours for as long as you shall live. May The Almighty perfect everything that concerns her, now and always.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Enigmaticprof(m): 9:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations Explorers..
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:

Modified

May God bless you all.

omo see name. The name long pass River Nile!! Lol
Anyway Brother, More Children as well as More Blessings and More prosperity.
Bless You

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.