Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) (32730 Views)

Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats Explorers. More blessings.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Is this a name or directions to somewhere shocked

Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE lipsrsealed

Congratulations sir

2 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by amazemanuno: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2018
9Ice-1! Congrats!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Romzii: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations bro! I have a baby girl who is a month and 3 days so I know that feeling of holding your own baby for the first time, it's a precious moment that I don't wish to trade for anything!
More grace and finance to raise her well!

3 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by celebgistz: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
@explorer your thread are always bomb even with the announcement of ur baby girl you still kill it with explicit. Welcome to the world little baby

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
congratulations. she'll grow in good health.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by GreatManBee: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
7days later, Friday, 12th October, 2018.

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE

Modified

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

May God bless you all.

Congratulations! You should include Dora in her name. So we can have Dora the Explorer.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by yesloaded: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:

She's Grace Adeola Oluwafireyimika Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ayomiposi Ayomikun Inioluwa OLUBUSADE

Modified

I appreciate you guys and i say sound 'AMEN' to all your prayers and wishes. Wish i could reply everyone.

May God bless you all.

Congratz boss, Olorun yio da omo yii si Omo iye ni yio je l'Oruko Jesu.

Amin
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations my brother. i tapped into your testimony
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by suxes2005(m): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Baby so cute and cute and cute!

God bless and keep the baby safe and sound. Amen

..and the parents too

PS: Explorers no even get mind. Lol

shalom
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Shehunoshewhat: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats bro.

E ku ewu omo

Olorun awo Olorun adasi

May God provide you with all you need to be a father indeed.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by falcon01: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
My first, she came around 10am, Friday, 5th October, 2018 after so much struggle.

Labour started 3pm, Thursday, 4th October, 2018.

After admitting her, Doctor/nurses will check on her every 30 minutes to see how she's progressing.

From one cm to another took hours, rupturing of membrane manually with so much pain that brought tears to my eyes.

From back pain to stomach and legs. We couldn't sleep through the night.

2minutes of relief and 15minutes of pain, screaming.

The next morning, 5th October, she became so tired, talking was so difficult for her and that became the scariest moment of my life.

Moments later, the doctor called me to his office and said, 'we have to do the needful '.

He told me the bill and i was shocked, 'where would i get it? ' said to myself.

So they brought a document for me to sign, unknowingly, i signed where am supposed to put the date....Lol

They took her in, doctor said 'do you want to witness this? ' i said 'no'. I dont have the heart, i can pass out in there.

I was outside with friends and neighbors.

Moment later we heard ''ween ween ween ween", we all looked at each other and my neighbor 's wife said 'Sile that's your baby'

The door was opened, a nurse stepped out and asked 'who is the father?' i am and she handed her over, immediately, i started crying.

I was crying because of the joy in touching a baby that belongs to me for the first time, also remembering the pain my wife passed through for almost 24hours.

Then i also thought about my late mum, like she passed through this for me to come to life.

Men out there, do you still have a mum, your wife, the mother of your kids.

I think is time we cherish, respect and appreciate them more for what they've passed through and their sacrifice in the labour room/theatre.

I thank God they're both alive and well.

God bless every mother, every mother to be and all ladies/girls out there.

Earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3609673/explorers-nairalanders-wedding-photos?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6687299711
if am been honest here, this is your first post ever that I smiled and was filled with happinessm I wish you,your wife and your baby a very happy and beautiful life.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:

Modified

May God bless you all.
so na you be this shocked shocked
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2018
What a cute, happy baby
. Congrats bro smiley
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations @ Explorers
She is such a beautiful princess...God bless her
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by troubleseller: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2018
World best Nairalander. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 9:25am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations, more blessings on you and your family, welcome Princess.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Pegzzyg(f): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS.............
You've written so beautifully! That feeling is actually in explainable, I am sure your wife even won't be able to explain the way you did! Can't phantom the goodness of God to our lives as Mothers. CONGRATULATIONS............. We Bless God for blessing your family

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by ibietela2(m): 9:26am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by speaktome(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:

Modified

May God bless you all.

Bros abeg remain some name for her siblings nah or na Only she you wan born...

Welcome baby girl
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Aww... look at her.. so adorable.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by BENEAMATA: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Just imagine ! Amidst the uncertainty and tension , a nurse showed up like an angel ( let's picture her wearing white) and uttered the words . . . ' WHO IS THE FATHER ? ' , i can imagine the sheer joy and relief ! Welcome to the world child and CONGRATULATIONS to you Baba and Mama Adeola !

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by poiZon: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:

Modified

May God bless you all.
uwoh all that name for her, u sure say she go fit write jamb.....

congrats my guy.
wish u n the family the best.
God go give u money to take take care of them.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Beremx(f): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations explorers. May God bless baby explorers and Mrs. Explorers. cheesy

I love the names

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Oh!!! Beautiful baby. Welcome lil' princess.

grin grin grin
Bros u dey vex o, keep some names for him younger ones na!!!
Congrats though!!
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by justwise(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:

Modified

May God bless you all.

You explore all available Yoruba names.

Congratulations bro!

3 Likes

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by Uglymugg: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats to Explorers de Familia. cool
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Congrats dude.

1 Like

Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by wristbangle: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow! A big congrats egbon Explorer. I'm looking forward to have my first born as a daughter.
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by monimekaz(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2018
Explorers:
My first, she came around 10am, Friday, 5th October, 2018 after so much struggle.

Labour started 3pm, Thursday, 4th October, 2018.

After admitting her, Doctor/nurses will check on her every 30 minutes to see how she's progressing.

From one cm to another took hours, rupturing of membrane manually with so much pain that brought tears to my eyes.

From back pain to stomach and legs. We couldn't sleep through the night.

2minutes of relief and 15minutes of pain, screaming.

The next morning, 5th October, she became so tired, talking was so difficult for her and that became the scariest moment of my life.

Moments later, the doctor called me to his office and said, 'we have to do the needful '.

He told me the bill and i was shocked, 'where would i get it? ' said to myself.

So they brought a document for me to sign, unknowingly, i signed where am supposed to put the date....Lol

They took her in, doctor said 'do you want to witness this? ' i said 'no'. I dont have the heart, i can pass out in there.

I was outside with friends and neighbors.

Moment later we heard ''ween ween ween ween", we all looked at each other and my neighbor 's wife said 'Sile that's your baby'

The door was opened, a nurse stepped out and asked 'who is the father?' i am and she handed her over, immediately, i started crying.

I was crying because of the joy in touching a baby that belongs to me for the first time, also remembering the pain my wife passed through for almost 24hours.

Then i also thought about my late mum, like she passed through this for me to come to life.

Men out there, do you still have a mum, your wife, the mother of your kids.

I think is time we cherish, respect and appreciate them more for what they've passed through and their sacrifice in the labour room/theatre.

I thank God they're both alive and well.

God bless every mother, every mother to be and all ladies/girls out there.

Earlier thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3609673/explorers-nairalanders-wedding-photos?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6687299711
Explorer is every Nairander's favourite
Re: Explorers Welcomes His Little Princess, Shares Hospital Experience(Photos) by emmykey0128(m): 9:33am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow the baby is so cute, love the first picture more, my sperm is doing me somehow o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / Memes Every Pregnant Woman Can Relate With / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.