Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be (3845 Views)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by dabrin: 5:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Pregnant woman releases stunning pre-wedding photoshoot with her fiancee who went down on his kneels as he places his head on her pregnancy.

Caption what the man is doing in the 1st and 2nd photos!

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-pictures-pregnant-woman-husband

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by dabrin: 5:25am On Oct 16, 2018

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by midolian(m): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2018
This ought to be a post wedding shoot

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Vanityupnvanity(m): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2018
I am not understanding
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by ring7(m): 5:51am On Oct 16, 2018
Its a Prewedding Pic,
If you don't get Pregnant,No wedding.

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Tenn88: 5:52am On Oct 16, 2018
midolian:
grin
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Onlinealaba(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Pre-wedding kwa after you don take in and heavily pregnant bayii..that second pics tho who saw what am seeing lipsrsealed, no b from my mouth Una go hear am..HML to them and God bless the union

check my siggy, get your electronics and toks SMART TVs at flat rate(payment on delivery), BUY4ME service available too
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 16, 2018
beautiful
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Oreofepeters: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2018
This is what happen when relationship leads to unwanted pregnancy and you wan cum marry her out of her pitied condition.....

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Offpoint: 6:34am On Oct 16, 2018
My grandpop and grandmom did PRE-FARMING before marriage and married as virgins and lived happily ever and it was only death that did them apart, same with my parent, but my generation after banging the living hell out of ourselves, we became mentally too exhausted to understand what marriage is about, and result into doing nonsensical irrelevance white things call Pre-wedding sex, pre-wedding photos, displaying stupidity in the public and call it 'Proposal'. by the time we're done with these nonsense we have exhausted the strength to sustain the main marriage and boom... after a year marriage because a woefully disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Vanityupnvanity:
I am not understanding
The STUPIDITY is much.
MEN now engaging ladies in this show of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by milemimi93(m): 6:42am On Oct 16, 2018
Oyindidi Happy new week..
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Dillusionist(m): 6:54am On Oct 16, 2018
shocked

Pre wedding pics bawo.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by duduade: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2018
midolian:

Just goes to say a lot

At least they have done post virginity shots
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2018
Offpoint:
My grandpop and grandmom did PRE-FARMING before marriage and married as virgins and lived happily ever and it was only death that did them apart, same with my parent, but my generation after banging the living hell out of ourselves, we became mentally too exhausted to understand what marriage is about, and result into doing nonsensical irrelevance white things call Pre-wedding sex, pre-wedding photos, displaying stupidity in the public and call it 'Proposal'. by the time we're done with these nonsense we have exhausted the strength to sustain the main marriage and boom... after a year marriage because a woefully disaster.

AND THEN SOCIETY SINKS DEEPER IN ITS MAN MADE CRISIS WITH CALAMITIES HERE AND THERE COURTESY OF BROKEN HOMES.

I hope that baby in that picture will be proud of his or her parents when he or she gets to see this picture knowing that he is a CONFIRM product of FORNICATION. (Except if there is something we have not been told perhaps a prior traditional wedding)

When we become INSENSITIVE to our DISHONOUR ....... hmmmm what else can I say...........YOU ARE NOT OFFPOINT BUT ON POINT.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by iGISTMORE: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2018
Those black boots are hideous with that hideous bodysuit undecided
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2018
I think he is more interested in the pregnancy than the wife

Good for them. undecided
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by samysmoothfresh: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2018
This is not me being some sadistic hater but the lady in fat, not pretty and yanshless ( all huge turn offs)

why dem no wait make madam put to bed first before dem marry

anyways their life their business

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by tee59(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2018
This is not right. Pregnancy photoshoot.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Divay22(f): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
This is what happen when relationship leads to unwanted pregnancy and you wan cum marry her out of her pitied condition.....
Shut up!
They are married.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Deckline(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is it not obvious The man don give the girl belle before the wedding. Fornication! Na so yoruba people dey do o!
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Oreofepeters: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
Divay22:
Shut up! They are married.
But they just getting married.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Divay22(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oreofepeters:
But they just getting married.
Just got married ke
They got married last year.. Yes, I know them.
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Oreofepeters: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Divay22:

Just got married ke
They got married last year.. Yes, I know them.
last year kwa? Then this should have been post wedding photo shoot or wedding anniversary shoot. right?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by dabrin: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by G1STMORE: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by LadyAimy: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
milemimi93:
Oyin.didi Happy new week..
Miles, how have you been?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by mimimile93: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
LadyAimy:
Miles, how have you been?
Been hustling..

How ur side?
Re: Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Pregnant Woman And Her Husband-to-be by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Why this lady con big like this?

I stand with no PREGNANCY no WEDDING.

So, Somehow I'm in support of this union but never a fan of so called Pre-wedding IMG's

May God bless their Union, so as mine

(1) (Reply)

You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense / Which Shower Head U Like And Why / Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Relationship After The Chase?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.