Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

“are You Pure?" Groom Asked Bride On Wedding Day. [ego Or Dignity? You Decide!] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “are You Pure?" Groom Asked Bride On Wedding Day. [ego Or Dignity? You Decide!] (455 Views)

Ghanaian Groom Unable To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride On Wedding Day In Ghana / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“are You Pure?" Groom Asked Bride On Wedding Day. [ego Or Dignity? You Decide!] by crypt03nthu: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2018
“Are you pure?” asked the guy who came to see Priya for marriage.
“Pure??” Priya couldn’t get his question.
“Pure as in untouched?” he clarified.
Priya now understood what he wanted to ask.
“What are you looking for a girl to marry or ghee?” she replied agitated by such a question.

"Well you see", answered the guy, "A marriage is a more intricate and intimate issue than ghee. If I don’t like the ghee, I can throw it away, and get a new one. With a marriage, ending it will cause me loose half of what I have built alone while you were probably riding someone else."

The smug look started to vanish from Priya's face - the young feminist were -smart so sure about her .street that she didn’t expect such a comeback from a normal manattitude

"therefore", continues the man "I would like to make sure what I am signing up for"

"I ask you" breaks out Priya in her rage "What is the mistake of the girl??
She loved a guy?
She slept with someone she thought she would marry?"

The man smiles. He answers ...

"No, nothing is your mistake"

"It is just that I don’t want to make the same mistakes that you made."

"Did you really think you would marry him?”
“What attracted you to him?"

Priya could barely answer now. Rage boiling out of her heart as she remembers - in her college days, at her prime - she was totally smitten by the football quarterback . hero. Priya would always be his heroine. And Priya threw herself at him.bollywood hero. Priya would always be his heroine. And Priya threw herself at him.bollywood the life of the party - the cool guy with those dreamy eyes. He told her about his aspiration to become a to become a

"He was ..." ... murmurs Priya... "a great guy!!".

"Yes? what made him great? .." the man continues smiling…

"His energy! he was interesting... you know he is a great man!!" Priya barks back..

The man answers, "well, I am not the cool guy, I am the nerdy studious man who built his life whom you wouldn't find lovable so far. So far your love was elsewhere..."

"So what ??" Priya's head is about to explode - "now I am here..."

"Why though?" The shameless man keeps on pinching at her...

"Because now I am mature, now I know what is good for me, now I am ready for you, can't your fragile male ego accept that?"

Read entire story here: https://dongamk.quora.com/

Re: “are You Pure?" Groom Asked Bride On Wedding Day. [ego Or Dignity? You Decide!] by crypt03nthu: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2018
bump

(1) (Reply)

For Lover Of Massage / My Fiance Insists On Getting B.J First / Six(6) Unrealistic Expectations Girls Expect From Guys In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.