Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Question For The People Of Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question For The People Of Biafra (2593 Views)

Kanu Presents Map Of Biafra To Israeli Nation / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2018
Earthbound:
I think Biafra would implode because the Igbos don't have love for one another unless you're from the same state/local govt.

The smart ones have figured it out

Part of my observation but we can never know.
Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by mezarddinny: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ask Arewa Youth or OPC or Afenifere. You would shed blood soon.
it has always been said that igbos don't know anything about nigerian politics and it is very true. Do you think afenifere and opc have relevance in politics in yorubaland? arewa youth leader that lives in lagos cannot even win his household for atiku. Social media cries have never won an election, not even in america. You guys will be the undoing of atiku, the hatred you have always spread to others will haunt you now.

the coup over 50 years ago is still fresh in memory, kaduna uzegwu and ojukwu have sold you guys to slavery because of their foolishness and penchant for power, you all are baring the brunt

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Afamed: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:
You would shed blood soon.
New Hausa/ Fulani slave

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Afamed: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

First, Atiku would start by overhauling the service chiefs and then restructure the country and everybody would be happy.
I said, mugu. them don scam this one again. Does the power to restructure Nigeria reside with the President? The power to restructure Nigeria begins/ belongs to the National Assembly. New Hausa/ Fulani slave

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
EternalTruths:
@ Runalong333 Afamed EarthBound GoTV Resurgent4oodua

The struggle for Biafra has not die and will never die.

We are voting against Buhari because we know that Fulani Terrorists are planning to march south next year and we need more time to get Referendum in order to get Biafra and erect a border to defend ourselves.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for more time to get Biafra under a bloodless situation.

If you guys think IPOB have stopped international lobbying, you guys need to have your heads checked again.

IPOB, One Family.

One Family, IPOB.

My brother, I am a Christian and I have deep reservations about Buhari too and I can assure you that if fulani terrorists March down south, we Christians will fight with all we have, defeat them and overthrow Buhari. Buhari is in a tight corner even if he has feudal intentions because: 1. Nigeria is surrounded by US bases and will be invaded within 15 mins if the radical islamists try anything funny 2. The US is now majorly in the hands of Republican Christians who have taken special notice of the plight of Christians worldwide 3. Invading the South will mean Nigeria's break up which the North doesn't want.

The reason why Buhari will win is because Nigerians are still weary of Igbos in power no matter how we try to ignore it. Atiku meant well by nominating obi but it was a misguided decision given the fact that the euphoria of the Biafra agitations are yet to clear up and the yorubas were always going to be suspicious of any alliance to displace Osinbajo from his position after all our sacrifices for this Government. We know things are hard but we won't on that premise abandon this Government.

It was always going to be hard for Atiku to win Buhari but with his choice of an Igbo VP, he put himself in a more precarious position to win the elections.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

4 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

I'm not against any of your decisions to stay or break away from Nigeria my brother. All am asking , is don't you guys think you are flip floppping and killing your own integrity ?. One minute you hate Fulani rule , one minute you are for them as long as they get you a good slot ?. How can your cries be taken seriously if you don't take yourselves serious?. I'm curious .
Is it your cries? Is it your Biafra? We are Atikulating Period!!!

3 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:

I said, mugu. them don scam this one again. Does the power to restructure Nigeria reside with the President? The power to restructure Nigeria begins/ belongs to the National Assembly. New Hausa/ Fulani slave
Can the NASS restructure without the President?

3 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Is it your cries? Is it your Biafra? We are Atikulating Period!!!

Lol, ok. grin grin
Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by mezarddinny: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

mezarddinny

We are voting against Buhari because we know that Fulani Terrorists are planning to march south next year and we need more time to get Referendum in order to get Biafra and erect a border to defend ourselves.

A vote for Atiku is a vote for more time to get Biafra under a bloodless situation.

If you guys think IPOB have stopped international lobbying, you guys need to have your heads checked again.

IPOB, One Family.

One Family, IPOB.

IamAtikulate, ignore these set of Yoruba people who don't know that IPOB members will vote for Atiku while the leadership keeps on making international moves to get Referendum.
build a border? I laugh at your folly, even as big and ancient as catalan is, no one has their time presently. If you think voting for atiku will bring him to power, you are a joker, if buhari wins, just forget biafra, yorubas and hausas will keep exchanging leadership with themselves and you all will regret supporting atiku because your cause will result to futility. Even if atiku wins,you won't get biafra because pdp won't allow him do rubbish because they want to keep themselves in power

this biafra issue won't be actualised, not in 50 years because the most prominent igbos don't want it, they are making money from one nigeria so forget the idea

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:
New slaves of Hausa / Fulanis will soon occupy this thread now. The Biafra or death Anthem is on holiday now. Expect them to arise again as soon as the 2019 election does not go their ways.
which part of the north are you
can you share your contact so I can get update from north from you

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

My brother, I am a Christian and I have deep reservations about Buhari too and I can assure you that if fulani terrorists March down south, we Christians will fight with all we have, defeat them and overthrow Buhari. Buhari is in a tight corner even if he has feudal intentions because: 1. Nigeria is surrounded by US bases and will be invaded within 15 mins if the radical islamists try anything funny 2. The US is now majorly in the hands of Republican Christians who have taken special notice of the plight of Christians worldwide 3. Invading the South will mean Nigeria's break up which the North doesn't want.

The reason why Buhari will win is because Nigerians are still weary of Igbos in power no matter how we try to ignore it. Atiku meant well by nominating obi but it was a misguided decision given the fact that the euphoria of the Biafra agitations are yet to clear up and the yorubas were always going to be suspicious of any alliance to displace Osinbajo from his position after all our sacrifices for this Government. We know things are hard but we won't on that premise abandon this Government.

It was always going to be hard for Atiku to win Buhari but with his choice of an Igbo VP, he put himself in a more precarious position to win the elections.

The problem with most of you Yoruba people is that you guys don't think before talking.

If Buhari's Fulani Terrorists march down south, where will you get arms to repel them since they have Federal Might on their side.

A vote for Buhari is a vote for Fulani Terrorists invading the South.

Think if you still have brains.

Biafrans have seen the danger ahead and that is why we are Atikulating while lobbying internationally for a Referendum.

You can give Buhari another chance because of Osinbajo but don't come on NL to cry when the West is invaded and Tinubu keeps quiet.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Xander85: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
Earthbound:
I think Biafra would implode because the Igbos don't have love for one another unless you're from the same state/local govt.

The smart ones have figured it out

Sure!

Biafra needs to learn from and copy 'one Nigeria' where the component parts have overwhelming love for one another! wink

In 'one Nigeria' it doesn't matter where the president comes from, and when one want to vie for the office of president you don't hear 'we will make Nigeria ungovernable'....'the north-west or south-west will vote for a nyamuree/fla'thead when hell freezes over'; or when someone from the Niger-Delta wins the election to become president, you don't get incidences of drug-addled almajiri northern kids going out to look for innocent southern christian corpers to murder!

Nigeria is a shinning example of peace, harmony and tranquility which Biafra can never be abi? wink

4 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2018
mezarddinny:
it has always been said that igbos don't know anything about nigerian politics and it is very true. Do you think afenifere and opc have relevance in politics in yorubaland? arewa youth leader that lives in lagos cannot even win his household for atiku. Social media cries have never won an election, not even in america. You guys will be the undoing of atiku, the hatred you have always spread to others will haunt you now.

the coup over 50 years ago is still fresh in memory, kaduna uzegwu and ojukwu have sold you guys to slavery because of their foolishness and penchant for power, you all are baring the brunt
Ask Sanusi, he would told you that the problem of Nigeria are yorubas. Awolowo was imprisoned twice for treason. That is a national record, the same way buhari is holding the record of a back-to-back recession. Guess what these two men have in common?

Osinbanjo. He is related to Awolowo through his wife while related to Buhari as VP.

3 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2018
mezarddinny:
build a border? I laugh at your folly, even as big and ancient as catalan is, no one has their time presently. If you think voting for atiku will bring him to power, you are a joker, if buhari wins, just forget biafra, yorubas and hausas will keep exchanging leadership with themselves and you all will regret supporting atiku because your cause will result to futility. Even if atiku wins,you won't get biafra because pdp won't allow him do rubbish because they want to keep themselves in power

this biafra issue won't be actualised, not in 50 years because the most prominent igbos don't want it, they are making money from one nigeria so forget the idea

As a Yoruba man you are, you are free to deceive yourself.

IPOB leadership will continue the international lobby for UN supervised election while IPOB members buy enough time through Atiku for IPOB leadership to get that Referendum.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Curlieweed: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

So the agitation for Biafra is still on in some parts of the east? undecided

I didn’t get the memo that it stopped. Was there a time that Obi was in support of IPOB? So what is their business with his personal political ambitions.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by gidgiddy: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:

So you will still boycott the elections in 2019 ?

Last week I went out to my local market to hand out fliers to my fellow Igbos to boycott the 2019 elections. Buhari and Atiku are just as bad as each other and there is no salvation in either man or in Nigeria for that matter.

I and some others who believe in Igbo independence will be campaigning from now to 2019, urging our people not to go out and vote.

Voting is not going to help anyone in Nigeria same as it has helped anybody in the last 20 years. All we are doing by voting is to either extend the looting spree of those in power by another 4 years or to help those who want to begin their own looting spree get in.

5 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by IamAtikulate: 9:09am On Oct 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

mezarddinny

IPOB, One Family.

One Family, IPOB.

IamAtikulate, ignore these set of Yoruba people who don't know that IPOB members will vote for Atiku while the leadership keeps on making international moves to get Referendum.
They would wail tire.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Ask Sanusi, he would told you that the problem of Nigeria are yorubas. Awolowo was imprisoned twice for treason. That is a national record, the same way buhari is holding the record of a back-to-back recession. Guess what these two men have in common?

Osinbanjo. He is related to Awolowo through his wife while related to Buhari as VP.
the first person to start corruption is an Igbo man ask your father for his name

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
EternalTruths:

The problem with most of you Yoruba people is that you don't think before talking.

If Buhari's Fulani Terrorists march down south, where will you get arms to repel them since they have Federal Might on their side.

Biafran have seen the danger ahead and that is why we are Atikulating while lobbying internationally for a Referendum.

You can give Buhari another chance because of Osinbajo but don't come on NL to cry when the West is invaded and Tinubu keeps quiet.
[/s]

Stop this silly propaganda. You're not talking to kindergarten class. When did you start caring about the welfare of the Yoruba's? Let the Fulanis invade the south west it's none of your business. We already have thousands of Fulani herders in the west doing their business. We will vote for Buhari and Osinbajo. Keep the Fulani bullshiiit to yourselves. We are too smart for useless propaganda. So if we vote for Atiku, he will wipe out his fellow Fulani herders just to protect the Igbos shey? Think before you type trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Last week I went out to my local market to hand out fliers to my fellow Igbos to boycott the 2019 elections. Buhari and Atiku are just as bad as each other and there is no salvation in either man or in Nigeria for that matter.

I and some others who believe in Igbo independence will be campaigning from now to 2019, urging our people not to go out and vote.

Voting is not going to help anyone in Nigeria same as it has helped anybody in the last 20 years. All we are doing by voting is to either extend the looting spree of those in power by another 4 years or to help those who want to begin their own looting spree get in.
Python would consume you soon

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2018
bamidelee:

the first person to start corruption is an Igbo man ask your father for his name

See this Yoruba guy deceiving himself.

Go get the name yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Xander85: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:
New slaves of Hausa / Fulanis will soon occupy this thread now. The Biafra or death Anthem is on holiday now. Expect them to arise again as soon as the 2019 election does not go their ways.

Dude, are you now saying all Igbos are Biafrans? I thought your shmucks were saying during the recent sit-at-home excercise that Mazi Kanu and IPOB have little or no support from Ndigbo?

Also, you actually think any ethnic group in your shithole of a country is not a slave to the curse that is 'one Nigeria'? If so, can you mention the name of the group or groups?

4 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:14am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Stop this silly propaganda. You're not talking to kindergarten class. When did you start caring about the welfare of the Yoruba's? Let the Fulanis invade the south west it's none of your business. We already have thousands of Fulani herders in the west doing their business. We will vote for Buhari and Osinbajo. Keep the Fulani bullshiiit to yourselves. We are too smart for useless propaganda. So if we vote for Atiku, he will wipe out his fellow Fulani herders just to protect the Igbos shey? Think before you type trash

If the UN will gladly station troops on Biafran soil to protect Biafrans, I won't hesitate to vote for Buhari so that his Fulani Terrorists can give you guys a glimpse of Benue in order to help you guys brains reset.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by kanubiafra: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:

My friend stop deceiving yourself. You people wants to eat your cake and have it back. You cunningly abandoned biafra because of VP to a Fulani master, once Atiku looses, you people will start demanding biafra again. Well i trust Buratai and his pythons to do the needful
did you hear that from ipob? emma powerful ? or from ifeanyi ejiofor?

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2018
EternalTruths:

The problem with most of you Yoruba people is that you guys don't think before talking.

Biafrans have seen the danger ahead and that is why we are Atikulating while lobbying internationally for a Referendum.

Did you read all I posted there? How difficult will it be for Trump to convince a Republican controlled Senate to intervene in Nigeria when they have drone bases all around us? Buhari's jihadist inclinations are overrated most times. He's not as brave or daring as you igbos make him seem.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Ziggylady(f): 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:
Now that many are atikulating and the excitement over Peter Obi has taken over many parts of the east , does this mean the struggle for Biafra is nolonger relevant?. I'm happy that you guys want to embrace Nigeria for once, but what does this really say about you. You get one person put as VP and you abandon something that generations of your people have fought for ?. Can a man who abandons something he embraced as his identity for so long be trusted not to betray others , since he clearly has betrayed himself?. I'm not trying to insult you guys , but I really want to understand what this all means . For years we have been hearing how Yorubas are subservient to the North , was it all jealousy because you guys wanted to be the main servants of the north?.

Nb//

I'm as igbo as I am Yoruba .

As a yorubaman that you are,it is none of your business because Igbos do not owe you any explanations what-so-ever.Concentrate on your idol Tinubu and intensify your worship of him...that is your destiny.

Atikulation in progress..no noise please.

3 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Afamed: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Can the NASS restructure without the President?
Which organ of government is vested with making and amending law? You don't know , there is no restructurings without amending/ and making new laws that will incorporate all the elements and features of restructurings? Of which all will be done by the National Assembly before final approval by the President. You see why I don't like arguing with people like you.Your own definition of restructuring is creating another Local Government in Abia/ Anambra without the approval of National Assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Did you read all I posted there? How difficult will it be for Trump to convince a Republican controlled Senate to intervene in Nigeria when they have drone bases all around us? Buhari's jihadist inclinations are overrated most times. He's not as brave or daring as you igbos make him seem.

That was what Benue thought until they were overran.

Keep supporting Buhari because of Osinbajo but don't cry later when his brothers visit your people and give you guys a dose of Benue.

1 Like

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2018
[s]
EternalTruths:

As a Yoruba man you are, you are free to deceive yourself.

IPOB leadership will continue the international lobby for UN supervised election while IPOB members buy enough time through Atiku for IPOB leadership to get that Referendum.
[/s]

Time that you didn't buy During GEJ presidency is what you will buy if Atiku wins. Bunkum. As developed as Catalans, the whole world and UN doesn't have their time for seccesion. It's you igbos that have bad records of drug trafficking in every continent that the UN will loose sleep for. When the Nigerian govt wiped out millions of igbos in 1967, why didn't the UN ensure Ojukwu got the biafra after loosing many lives? British Prime Minister was in Nigeria recently and not even a word on Nnamdi kanu from the British government. No be only biafra, you will get the whole Africa sef. Unstable people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Runalong333:
Now that many are atikulating and the excitement over Peter Obi has taken over many parts of the east , does this mean the struggle for Biafra is nolonger relevant?. I'm happy that you guys want to embrace Nigeria for once, but what does this really say about you. You get one person put as VP and you abandon something that generations of your people have fought for ?. Can a man who abandons something he embraced as his identity for so long be trusted not to betray others , since he clearly has betrayed himself?. I'm not trying to insult you guys , but I really want to understand what this all means . For years we have been hearing how Yorubas are subservient to the North , was it all jealousy because you guys wanted to be the main servants of the north?.

Nb//

I'm as igbo as I am Yoruba .
Wait let me ask Asiwaju Jagaban Otunba Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by EternalTruths: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Time that you didn't buy During GEJ presidency is what you will buy if Atiku wins. Bunkum. As developed as Catalans, the whole world and UN doesn't have their time for seccesion. It's you igbos that have bad records of drug trafficking in every continent that the UN will loose sleep for. When the Nigerian govt wiped out millions of igbos in 1967, why didn't the UN ensure Ojukwu got the biafra after loosing many lives? British Prime Minister was in Nigeria recently and not even a word on Nnamdi kanu from the British government. No be only biafra, you will get the whole Africa sef. Unstable people

I have made my point and you are free to live in delusion.
Re: Question For The People Of Biafra by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Chai.
See painment.
Sai Atiku grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: CCT Has Concurrent Jurisdiction With High Court, Judge Rules. / Politics Of 2023 And 2027: The Igbo Factor / New Meme: Naira Is The New Shitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.