Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience (565 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience by Youngherry(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2018
I thought breakup is really a bad thing, until i experienced it. My girlfriend has been dating for the past 2yrs now, recently i travelled out for a while, during those time, i felt she (my gf) has changed a bit, during our chat and calls on phone, i never took it personal, i thought she was like that because i was not around her.
After several days out, i came back, called my gf told her that am around, should i come over to her place, or she would come to my place, she said she is busy with school stuffs, that she would let me know when to meet her. After some days, i was curious, i went to her hostel and found a guy sleeping on the bed, she was in the kitchen, she came out and welcomed me somehow, i asked why she has been ignoring me, she said nothing but left back to the kitchen.
I went to the kitchen and ask about the guy sleeping on her bed, she said it none of my business. Am short of words, i left in anger, the next day behold it was her messag "hello olly, i think we should end the relationship, the guy you saw on my bed is my bf, i could not hold it while you are off, don't bother to reply the message because, the decision is sealed".Thats how the relationship ended, what a funny breakup. Took a week to truly believe it was true, one week to forget about her, another week to consider myself as a single guy,

Share yours

Re: Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2018
Lmao. That's one heartless bítch.
Re: Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience by anochuko01(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2018
the girl called it quits. i laugh and she cried. it was very funny
Re: Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience by damtan(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Never been serious in a relationship until I met this babe at NYSC orientation camp. She swept off my feet. So, after awhile we started dating only to discover our genotype don't match. I had to go for this test because of her. Anyways, it was a. mutual thing. we departed peacefully though heartbreaking. Since then, I've been back to my unseriousness. there's no time.
Re: Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2018
damtan:
Never been serious in a relationship until I met this babe at NYSC orientation camp. She swept off my feet. So, after awhile we started dating only to discover our genotype don't match. I had to go for this test because of her. Anyways, it was a. mutual thing. we departed peacefully though heartbreaking. Since then, I've been back to my unseriousness. there's no time.
Sorry about that... cry
Re: Breakup: Share Your Funny Past Breakup Experience by McCoy662(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Well in my own case, the relationship wasn't official. we started dating secretly.
but I noticed something, she only called anytime she needs money; that's only when she visits too. but anytime she comes around, I dare not touch her oo or she will feel like biting off my lips.
I noticed that, and started giving her space.
but when she noticed I was probably on the run, she called. I then thought she has come to realize that this is Nigeria, where men intend to reap from wherever they sow but no, the "don't touch me shit" still happened again.

one day I just chose to end it, deleted her numbers, block her everywhere and never picked up her calls.
it's almost 2 months now and I'm in Love with the girl we sabi�����

(1) (Reply)

Groom's Friends Prostrate To Welcome Grooms Mom In Pre-wedding Photo / Jobless For 6 Months But My Wife Won’t Let Me Take This Job / Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.