Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? (4111 Views)

Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 16, 2018
I have always been fascinated with this.

I have observe that anytime my boyfriend wakes up in the moring his dick always stiff,hard and erect.
I have asked him if this is normal and he said yes,it is.

We have never had sex ohand we don't currently,and i am not saying he is cheating on me,i am just curious.

So why did this happen,oya to you guys in the house.

cc,,lalasticlala
cc,mynd44

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by damtan(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2018
greatman55:
I have always be fascinated with this.

I have observe that anytime my boyfriend wakes up in the moring his dick always stood erect.

We have never had sex oh,and i am not saying he is cheating on me,i am just curious.

cc,,lalasticlala
cc,mynd44
it's quite simple. the answer is on Google. however, the person below me may be benevolent enough to tell you.
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by Oreofepeters: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Because it's their nature....

That's why it's not advisable to share the same bed with a girl who is neither your wife nor girlfriend..

That early morning erection can make you do and undo...

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by tee59(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2018
And you want us to believe that, you have never bleep yourselves with your observation? grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2018
Just tell us that you have been giving him hot and sweet B.J every night because that is why his phallus is always erect every moring. ;DJust tell us that you have been giving him hot and sweet B.J every night because that is why his phallus is always erect every moring.
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2018
That's how our maid entered my room one day to clean up in the morning and was staring at my pole,she lucky I didn't shove it in her big yansh,stupeed gal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by SpiffyAttitude(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Same reason why you can't spell morning correctly!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by WhyMoD: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Simple..
during sleep blood supply is reduced from the skeletal muscle and directe to the smooth muscle of the Intestines and other vital organs including the blood vessels of the penile tissue structures. This is called shunting.

And you know erection is as a result of blood engorgement of the penile tissues vessels right?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by Deckline(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
ceejayx:
That's how our maid entered my room one day to clean up in the morning and was staring at my pole,she lucky I didn't shove it in her big yansh,stupeed gal.
Shut up jhor...u impotent creature!!
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
My own preek dey always stand all day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by MrSensor(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
wink
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by MrSensor(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
My own preek dey always stand all day.
see what your village people did to you. No mercy o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by MrPlato(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2018

You Went As Far As Changing Your Gender To Female because You Want Comments. I Dont Blame You, many Of The Guys Here Prefer Commentin On Female Threads than Male...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by ormortaayor: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
Evidence of good living..
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by sirusX(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
Morning wood
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2018
it's normal ma
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by odogwunaija(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Because the sun is not the only thing that rises in the morning

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by oshe111(m): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
greatman55:
I have always been fascinated with this.

I have observe that anytime my boyfriend wakes up in the moring his dick always stiff,hard and erect.

We have never had sex ohand we don't currently,and i am not saying he is cheating on me,i am just curious.

cc,,lalasticlala
cc,mynd44
You should be ashamed of living with a guy that has not paid your bride price.....

Nonsense
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
Deckline:

Shut up jhor...u impotent creature!!
Just cos ur mum didn't get pregnant after I fücked ha fat ass doesn't make me impotent.....she's over 60 yrs FFS!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by sacajawea: 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
At a Certain Point it Stops
Re: Why Do Guys Dick Rise Up When They Wake Up From Sleep In The Moring??? by iyefemi7(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
see more here as you find the best realities of your dreams.. visit the link...www.wirecellar.com/4LOJ and also you can get a chance to win 150MB from us

(1) (Reply)

'Leaders Of Tomorrow' - Female Students Twerks In Class While Teacher Is Away / Ghanaian Slay Queen Caught On Camera Bathing Under The Rain (VIDEO) / Guys Guess What Just Happened? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.