Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants (10156 Views)

I Gets Hard Whenever My Girlfriend Hugs Me For Sometime / Female Corper Who Shows Her B00bs & Undies While Wearing NYSC Uniform Expelled? / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Lucy1B(f): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
This question goes to all males . Today I noticed a guy in black sweatpants and his dick was hard. It was visible that his dick was hard and his sweatpants pants couldn't hide it or he wasn't wearing underwear.

He was busy on his phone and didn't seem to be embarrassed that his dick is hard.

Honestly it turned me on as it has been 3 months without sex.

My question is how do you guys feel when your dick gets erect in public?
Did it ever happen to you and how did you handle it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by EzzyCarter: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
Time registered : September 03, 2020

You're doing well cheesy

To answer your question, the importance of wearing quality briefs cannot be over-emphasized as it saves you from potentially embarrassing situations. Boxer shorts might not be as effective since they are more loose (you should switch to them once you're indoors/back home tho so your balls can get some much needed air)...

Imagine the day you're supposed to meet your helper and boom she's staring at your raging boner grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Beblessedbaba: 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Doing very welll and she is waiting for a prey !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by longetivity(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
One of the children of dickson

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by dudesexy111: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ode

2 Likes

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Ken26(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Putin hands in pocket & concentrate on sumtin else, not easy sha

1 Like

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
NA UR FELLOW GUY IN DISGUISE AS A GIRL OOO. IF U KNW NO, MAKE U KNOW NOW

JOHN WICK BABA YAGA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by UDUJ(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Guys don't fall for this. The Op is a dude with hairy balls like you. New account created today to scam sexually starved nairaland perverts cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Johnbestman:
NA UR FELLOW GUY IN DISGUISE AS A GIRL OOO. IF U KNW NO, MAKE U KNOW NOW

JOHN WICK BABA YAGA
But why guys go dey open female accounts dey ask erotic questions about their own gender undecided
Why would a guy want to listen to another guy's dick management routine undecided
And don't tell me he's fishing for potential clients because that would be the dumbest thing to fall for.
Anyone that gets scammed on Nairaland has to be the dumbest of the dumb undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rgade:

But why guys go dey open female accounts dey ask erotic questions about their own gender undecided
Why would a guy want to listen to another guy's dick management routine undecided
And don't tell me he's fishing for potential clients because that would be the dumbest thing to fall for.
Anyone that gets scammed on Nairaland has to be the dumbest of the dumb undecided
. NA DEM SABI. SOME DO IT 4 FUN. SOME NA JOBLESSNESS.. SOME NEVER BEGIN HUSTLE TO MAKE MONEY SO DEM NO KNW WEITIN LIFE DE TALK

ANY WAY JOHN WICK D BABA YAGA ON DECK.

1 Like

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by KidDarkness(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rgade:

Those guys obviously have traits of GAY lussac

4 Likes

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by HomerTimpson: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Johnbestman:
. NA DEM SABI. SOME DO IT 4 FUN. SOME NA JOBLESSNESS.. SOME NEVER BEGIN HUSTLE TO MAKE MONEY SO DEM NO KNW WEITIN LIFE DE TALK

ANY WAY JOHN WICK D BABA YAGA ON DECK.
PLS why is john wick trending ?
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Mrlucky81(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Rgade:

Na gay him be

2 Likes

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
HomerTimpson:
PLS why is john wick trending ?

ASK D BOOGEY MAN

HE IS SOME WER IN DIS TREND

HE KNWS BETTER

ASK D BOOGEY MAN

ASK D BOOGEY MAN
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
JOHN WICK

JOHN WICK

JOHN WICK
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
what do you do when your mens... Starts in public ?
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 04, 2020
'Erection' is the word that is difficult for you!!

Blogger Blogger undecided
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy1B:
This question goes to all males . Today I noticed a guy in black sweatpants and his dick was hard. It was visible that his dick was hard and his sweatpants pants couldn't hide it or he wasn't wearing underwear.

He was busy on his phone and didn't seem to be embarrassed that his dick is hard.

Lol reminds me of sum guy who was visiting Australia from Canada who came up to me on the side of a very busy highway n started a conversation n he standing there with the biggest boner for everyone to see n I felt so embarrassed hahaha but he didn't care�
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by id4sho(m): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2020
Missyford31:

Lol reminds me of sum guy who was visiting Australia from Canada who came up to me on the side of a very busy highway n started a conversation n he standing there with the biggest boner for everyone to see n I felt so embarrassed hahaha but he didn't care�
Hunty

2 Likes

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 04, 2020
id4sho:

Hunty

It looked huge�
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by BigJoe19: 6:16am On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy1B:

Why didn't you go and ask the guy. Come on don't be stupid.
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy1B:

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by EmmySparky(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Missyford31:

. those white carrots biggest?... nah...
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2020
EmmySparky:
. those white carrots biggest?... nah...

Hahaha. Not all but that guys was that day
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Auxigen(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2020
Rgade:

...dick management routine grin grin
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by bdsm: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy1B:

Honest

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by jairusben(m): 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
UDUJ:
Guys don't fall for this. The Op is a dude with hairy balls like you. New account created today to scam sexually starved nairaland perverts cool
thank you chief, it wouldn't have been better said
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by FreeSpirited: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Time registered : September 03, 2020

Imagine the day you're supposed to meet your helper and boom she's staring at your raging boner grin

Then you fvck your helper if she's turned on like the cunt dripping OP
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by EzzyCarter: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Then you fvck your helper if she's turned on like the cunt dripping OP
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Edyice: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Missyford31:

Hahaha. Not all but that guys was that day

That's why WHITE gals like black cork grin

Reliable any day any time cool
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Edyice: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy1b

Please oooh I will like to know the place you saw the dude ..

I wear black today

And was hard and making calls TOO grin

I want to check something cool
Re: Guys Dick Gets Hard In Public While Wearing Sweatpants by Lagbaja01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
According to my experience and experiment... hold your breath for 10 sec, do that 5 times... that thing will go flaccid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Girls / Guys That Piss Me Off / Why Do Girls Like These Do Hookup? [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.