Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy (1489 Views)

Identical Kenyan Triplets Dating Same Man, Plan To Marry Him(video / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by OgaGist: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018
Twitter lady reveals what she and her friend did after finding out they are dating the same guy.

A play boy has been dating two friends after inviting them for a dinner, he told them exact same thing, the other lady quickly noticed the guy has been dating she and her friend.

She planned with with her other friend, read what they did to him below...

I love telling this story. I met a girl through a mutual friend and we kinda became acquaintances. One day we all went out for dinner, we got talking and me and the girl
found out we were involved with the same guy. Tbh it felt like a movie. This guy had been lying to both of us.

I was hurt, she was hurt, the entire situation was messed up. All our stories started to match bcs homeboy was so sloppy he told us the exact same things. We exchanged numbers that same day, I drove her home, we talked more and we continued analyzing the situation over the phone.

We bonded over this wild experience. She decided to confront him, he denied at first then he later admitted it and started apologizing. I didn't even bother tbh, I just started ignoring him. He knew that I knew and he tried to reach out and explain and I blocked him.

As for the guy, we both don't speak to him anymore. He recently found my IG and liked my pictures. He sent me a dm and wanted to start forming conversation so I blocked him again. Affliction shall not rise up the second time.

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/lady-reveals-friend-finding-dating-guy

Cc; Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by OgaGist: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2018

Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by Apina(m): 11:37am On Oct 16, 2018
As if your story will make him unfvck the both of you. Cases like this is why they say silence is golden undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by IamD18: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2018
Nothing special about what you both did, prostitutes parading as girlfriends have no right to complain of being cheated on.

The most important thing for the playboi is that he succeeded in scoring both teams by taking sex which is the only thing you ladies can offer a man.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by Kingosytex(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2018
if the guy has taken his fair share of the both of u, then he is a jolly good fella!!

he has lost absolutely nothing!
Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
How do guys cope double dating or triple dating?

I tried once back then when I was in the university and I was caught in no time.
Was with the real chick in the room and I locked my door outside with padlock through the help of my next door neighbor. Told him to tell the other girl that I've gone out.
This other girl came and was told I wasn't around. She did as if she was going, but she went round the other side, forced open my window suddenly to find me on bed with the real chick. She cried bitterly and left. I felt for her. Begged and begged but she refused to forgive.

Since then, I no try am again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by delugajackson: 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
pp802:

I tried once back then when I was in the university and I was caught in no time.
Was with the real chick in the room and I locked my door outside with padlock through the help of my next door neighbor. Told him to tell the other girl that I've gone out.
This other girl came and was told I wasn't around. She did as if she was going, but she went round the other side, forced open my window suddenly to find me on bed with the real chick. She cried bitterly and left. I felt for her. Begged and begged but she refused to forgive.

All you need is a book on How to become a successful player, beginner's starter pack for dummies.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by courna(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
pp802:

the girl get sharp spirit
Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamD18:
Nothing special about what you both did. Dude succeeded in scoring both teams.

Apina:
As if your story will make him unfvck the both of you. Cases like this is why they say silence is golden undecided

Kingosytex:
if the guy has taken his fair share of the both of u, then he is a jolly good fella!! he has lost absolutely nothing!

Tomorrow when some girls act like sex is a favour to guys, you lots will still come insulting them. But when it is convenient for you, your words and actions confirms same thing...(sex is a collateral to most guys in a relationship).

How guys manage to speak from both sides of the mouth amazes me... smiley

Is this "Hypocrisy or mental confusion"?"

What they did is special. Rather than fighting over Belgium preek, they understood none of them is the main/side chick. They are just two girls being played by a cheat.

As for the sex, they all enjoyed it. I just hope he bowed down to both pussies, giving them memorable nerve-shattering orgasms.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by jordyspices: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
Twitter nd there stories anyway dats hw my guy was shagging mother nd daughter nd dey found out nd u wuldnt beleive wat happened next dey invited him for a 3some datz d real mvp
Re: Lady Reveal What She & Her Friend Did After Finding Out They Are Dating Same Guy by sladimeji(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
this is what we call goal goal in sport betting...chai am sure he chopped each of una more than one time ...... goal goal and over 2.5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Days Are Dark, Friends Are Few. / Is It Normal For A Twelve Years Old Girl Menstruating? / Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.