Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan (1492 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Why A Big P*nis Is Overrated - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by esanmantruth: 8:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan [Photos]
techvibes.com.ngMar 18, 2019 3:30 PM

Thousands of people have flocked to a huge festival in Japan - and it is dedicated entirely to p!nises.

Enormous members, multi-coloured phallic decorations and food shaped like the male anatomy all feature at the P!nis Festival, which is also known as Honen-sai.

Every year in March, residents and visitors of the Aichi Prefecture in Japan flock to Komaki, north of Nagoya, to see a giant phallus carried through the streets.

Men of an "unlucky age" carry a two-metre p!nis, carved from Japanese cypress, and offer it to the shrine with prayers for a good harvest, flourishing of all natural things and fertility to loved ones.

Originally, the statue was much smaller and attached to a representation of a samurai, but it has grew bigger over the years.

Lucky guests are also able to give the wooden p!nis a kiss on the tip.

Visitors to the festival tucked into chocolate dipped bananas, uncircumcised hot dogs, and artfully designed pancakes.

Aside from the edible goodies, there are also several other fun souvenirs you can pick up. Most popular are the candies and wooden carvings, but you can get a vegetable or fruit phallus as well - or a rather unique nose.

Visitors can pray to the many structures in hopes of having a child, meeting someone lovely, or having a bountiful harvest.

Report a problem

Re: Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by esanmantruth: 8:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Trouble everywhere. This festival na was
Re: Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by Shelloween(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Uncircumcised Penis everywhere.
Re: Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by PMPhoenix(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Eww....but when I think of the vagina festival, I feel this isn’t that bad undecided
Re: Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by Fidelismaria: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by Abaje195(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2019
undecided i tot i had seen it all in Africa... SMH
Re: Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by falcon01: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Japan is a cool place to leave
Re: Toor! There's A P!nis Festival In Japan by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
If this had happened in Africa, we would have been shouting to high heavens. Hypocrites everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Man Denies Raping Teenager; Say His Joystick Mistakingly Fell Into Her / How To Forgive A Cheating Partner / Help: I Love Girls That Only Wears G-strings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.